A New Triumvir

ikMark

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1269047259' post='2230776']
[color="#0000FF"]See what you do there? You ignore everything I have said and instead make a rather idiotic joke. I suppose the truth does hit a bit too close to home for you, no? And that truth is that not only is GoFastLeft unreliable and of questionable loyalty, so is your entire alliance. I on the other hand am well aware of where I stand. So at the end of the day, when all is said and done, I remain your better.[/color]
[/quote]
Because you say it, it must be so, right? His reliability and loyalty are far from questionable. I understand you just like to pick arguments where you can get them for the attention, but when you bring nothing of content to an argument, how can one take it seriously? If you make an attempted character assassination, be prepared to have your own credibility called into play. So yes, your alliance hopping history does matter. Especially when you level such accusations against someone.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]Oh, but I've provided more than enough evidence. And does it matter if he has been in less alliances than I? The point is he is not consistent, and he is rather unremarkable compared to myself.

As for my alliance history, understand I am loyal first and foremost to myself. I always have been. When I join an alliance it is always to either manipulate that alliance towards some direction I find to be favorable, or to sabotage and harm the alliance internally. Never will I ever claim to be loyal to any alliance other than FAIL. So I fail to see what your point is.[/color]

[quote name='DemonSpawn' date='19 March 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1269048225' post='2230791']
GFL, I know I speak for R&R, and we wish you the best of luck. May you help lead iFOK to greatness like you did with R&R!
[/quote]
^ this

Congratulations to GFL and iFOK

[quote name='GeneralOreo' date='19 March 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1269050585' post='2230828']
Hey look! It's Dad!
Hey Dad!
(please come back to us)
[/quote]
Shh. Busy trying to lure him to CSN so we can have the nicest lawns on all of Bob

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 March 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1268999715' post='2230197']
[color="#0000FF"]Two years ago I was being PZI listed for possessing the fortitude to fight for your freedom. And yes, I was FAIL then too.[/color]
[/quote]
Actually, two years ago you were a military officer in NPO. That doesn't strike me as fighting for freedom.

ello, sorry im late
o/ GFL
o/ iFOK

@Rebel Virginia
1. you're right, he's doing nothing new. Not all of us have the ability to make and alliance and kill all its chances of actually becoming something on planet bob.
2. You can't claim someone is not loyal just because they didn't spend their whole CN life in one alliance.
3. If you don't like alliances announcing new governments, dont read the threads. You're not obligated to post in every single topic on the OWF

[quote name='flak attack' date='20 March 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1269067797' post='2231103']
Actually, two years ago you were a military officer in NPO. That doesn't strike me as fighting for freedom.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, that was two and a half years ago.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='20 March 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1269078188' post='2231168']
[color="#0000FF"]No, that was two and a half years ago.[/color]
[/quote]
Funny, I certainly remember you being in NPO as you taunted GPA during March '08

Late to the party, I'm glad we have someone as good and experienced as GFL to take over from me, and judging by R&Rs responses, he will do us proud.

Also,
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='20 March 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1269047259' post='2230776']
[color="#0000FF"]- And that truth is that not only is GoFastLeft unreliable and of questionable loyalty, so is your entire alliance. -[/color]
[/quote]

Hmm, let me check my nation,

"Nation Created: 2/5/2009 8:44:24 AM (408 days old)"
"Alliance Seniority: 2/5/2009 1:43:44 PM (408 Days)"

And the 5 hours in between... I was on 'iFOK Applicant' AA, so, yeah, questionable loyalty...