Farkistan March Erection Results

[quote name='Corinan' date='02 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1267589299' post='2212234']
Oh I get it, "erections" instead of "elections." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MAN THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNY! YOU GUYS ARE CLEVER!!
[/quote]
From my Fark History classes I remember a stink being raised about it during the Holy War. Something about the word erection not being child safe on the GGA boards, but it is you and others like you that takes it as that particular meaning. It is internally understood to mean that we are taking the best of ours in Farkistan and erecting them into a place of honor as a model of what it means to be a Farker and because they embody all that Fark stands for they get to decide what Fark does both internally and externally.

And it is also a penis joke

[quote name='Corinan' date='02 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1267589299' post='2212234']
Oh I get it, "erections" instead of "elections." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MAN THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNY! YOU GUYS ARE CLEVER!!
[/quote]
You're really showing your maturity by coming in and !@#$ting on our thread. Congratulations, you just made yourself look like an $@!.

[quote name='fireguy15207' date='03 March 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1267640882' post='2212815']
You're really showing your maturity by coming in and !@#$ting on our thread. Congratulations, you just made yourself look like an $@!.
[/quote]

My good man, if I cared about my reputation, why, I wouldn't post half the things I post! You've made an eternal enemy out of me, expect to see me around, crapping on everything you do!

P.S. I hate you.

[quote name='Corinan' date='03 March 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1267643181' post='2212851']
My good man, if I cared about my reputation, why, I wouldn't post half the things I post! You've made an eternal enemy out of me, expect to see me around, crapping on everything you do!

P.S. I hate you.
[/quote]
Man, your head would've made the coolest explosion if we gave you guys actual reps

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' date='03 March 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1267659782' post='2213085']
Man, your head would've made the coolest explosion if we gave you guys actual reps
[/quote]

Probably. You forced my fearless leader, idol, and BFF to resign instead though. This displeases me. I'll have your heads on pikes for that.

Edit: Oh and you did force reparations on us. One dollar. I was going to use it to get a Snickers bar too. Die.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Corinan' date='03 March 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1267643181' post='2212851']

P.S. I hate you.
[/quote]
Are you totally serious this time?

[quote name='Corinan' date='03 March 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1267664966' post='2213149']
Probably. You forced my fearless leader, idol, and BFF to resign instead though. This displeases me. I'll have your heads on pikes for that.

Edit: Oh and you did force reparations on us. One dollar. I was going to use it to get a Snickers bar too. Die.
[/quote]

You'd think that a Sith would know the true meaning of the word 'force'.

[quote name='Lennox' date='03 March 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1267670287' post='2213243']
Every time I see an erection thread, it makes me think of that time admin caught you guys turning your alliance map into a pair of boobs.
[/quote]
Wasn't a secret, just that no one asked about it

[quote name='Mind Virus' date='03 March 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1267587777' post='2212205']
Congratulations in the successful erections!

ooc: Ayreonaut, fan of Ayreon?
[/quote]

Whatever gave you that idea? ;)

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ab/Ayreon_-_Ayreonauts_Only.jpg[/img]

Also, congratulations to the new TF Council.

[quote name='Corinan' date='03 March 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1267589299' post='2212234']
[/quote]

wait. you mean this whole time this has been an a about pe...

jesus i thought I knew you fark.... thank you corinian for opening my eyes to this. you wouldnt happen to be accepting new members for NSO would you?