TSO Announcement

keltoi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' date='25 February 2010 - 04:50 AM' timestamp='1267073641' post='2202652']
(ooc disclaimer: im keeping this IC with respect to "companies" because if you're trying to compare OOC companies with IC alliances then the analogy is even more retarded and just a general pain in the $@! to respond to)

Your analogy is fatally flawed because an alliance and a company do not operate under the same set of rules (unless that alliance is The Corporation :P). In an alliance, if you are in gov't and you do not think a certain member is an asset then you have every right to eject that member. Who's rules would you be breaking in doing that? Purge out whoever you don't want to keep or whoever you find detrimental to your alliance. You keep talking !@#$ about Fran and what she did in MCXA, but if she was such a bad member why didn't you boot her out? In the end, the government failed the alliance. You (or they, whatever) had a position of leadership and responsibility and you !@#$ the bed.
[/quote]
Alliances as still governed by a set of laws that the government must follow. It might that you can boot whomever for whatever reason, but that does not mean every alliance works that way.
I am pretty sure that if they could, with the law in their hands, boot members for whatever reason, I doubt the problem would have existed at all.
So, since they couldn't boot the sources of the problem out, what would you have them do? Get counseling before getting a divorce?
Sometimes the sensible thing to do is to pick up and leave, because it's just not working out.

And you keep defending Fran, even though she spied on MCXA for a foreign enemy power. Pure treason.
And still you are oblivious the hypocrisy you are displaying here.

But let me ask you this, if the MCXA government had held elections, without running themselves, so that they've become regular members. Would they still be, in your mind, wrong for resigning from the alliance?

Edited by hymli

[quote name='Raunchero' date='25 February 2010 - 04:57 AM' timestamp='1267074081' post='2202667']
It's been a year already? Man time sure does fly these days.

First of all, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary of existence. It is an accomplishment and something you should be proud of, regardless of how it came about and what happened in the past.

Secondly, seeing as it's been a year since TSO's survival, err birthday (:P), it also means that it has been a year since MCXA had survived from its darkest and greatest period of uncertainty.
[/quote]

And I'm sure both parties are much better of today because of it.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='24 February 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1267075208' post='2202689']
It's adorable how you talk about "the way of the warrior".
[/quote]

it's kinda adorable how you wiffed on that too, better luck next time :)

[quote name='Sup4l33t3ki11a' date='25 February 2010 - 04:31 AM' timestamp='1267072508' post='2202606']
I think we should all give up trying to convince TSO of what they did. Their members are either indoctrinated, liars, or were simply too inactive to know what was/is actually going on. Lets just get back to destroying their infra.

And yes.. wooooohooo... Sam or Celt or who knows who... I await your reply of "No YOU are indoctrinated a liar and were inactive and have no idea what is going on" *yawn*

On a side note, I'd like to thank all the people like Hizzy and Sponge (and many more) who continue to fight this menace that is TSO on the forums.[b] What TSO did still remains unpunished by those who rightfully deserve revenge and I hope this will be corrected in the near future.[/b]

o/
[/quote]

I find it funny that the majority of people trolling here are not, and have never been, in MCXA. I guess people see that hate train and decide to jump on it. Furthermore in reference to the part in [b]bold[/b] MCXA had their chance and their choice. The choice was between reps, or war. They chose reps, and as such the situation should have been settled there. If they continued to feel that was not enough, they could have used the what, 2.1 billion, in war against us. They chose not to, so why don't you trolls let the issue go?

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1267080082' post='2202788']
And you keep defending Fran, even though she spied on MCXA for a foreign enemy power. Pure treason.
And still you are [b]oblivious the hypocrisy you are displaying here[/b].

But let me ask you this, if the MCXA government had held elections, without running themselves, so that they've become regular members. Would they still be, in your mind, wrong for resigning from the alliance?
[/quote]
erm....pre-TSO leaders of MCXA indulged in the same thing, during their last days in BLEU. So effectively, Fran was spying on a spy ring for a foreign enemy power :D

If the founding members of TSO, had waited to appoint replacements, train them up and ensure that MCXA was in safe hands, prior to resigning from the alliance, then i doubt MCXA would have cared where they went. But what they did do, was bail out on their own membership.

[quote name='Archmage of Death' date='25 February 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1267082307' post='2202828']
I find it funny that the majority of people trolling here are not, and have never been, in MCXA. [b]I guess people see that hate train and decide to jump on it[/b]. Furthermore in reference to the part in [b]bold[/b] MCXA had their chance and their choice. The choice was between reps, or war. They chose reps, and as such the situation should have been settled there. If they continued to feel that was not enough, they could have used the what, 2.1 billion, in war against us. They chose not to, so why don't you trolls let the issue go?
[/quote]
We did not forge the hate train, that was the work of your founding members. Also, MCXA is only ONE of the alliance that your founding members have wronged. The list would be endless if we were to make a list of alliance leaders they have pissed off during their tenure as leaders of MCXA. They were shielded by BLEU, later by 1V and now by TOP.

As for MCXA choosing reps, that was the wisest decision, considering TSO poached all the active top tier nations.

[quote name='raasaa' date='25 February 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1267086906' post='2202854']
If the founding members of TSO, had waited to appoint replacements, train them up and ensure that MCXA was in safe hands, prior to resigning from the alliance, then i doubt MCXA would have cared where they went. But what they did do, was bail out on their own membership.
[/quote]

And that was exactly what was the original plan, and how it should have gone down. But because of the likes of Francesca, they never got the chance to do it the right way.

[quote name='KingEd' date='24 February 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1267051543' post='2202122']
Heh, good man. I wonder why your name doesn't sound familiar to me at all. I guess in the 8 months I served in government you were inactive ?
[/quote]

I guess that's what happens when you care more about the [b]amount[/b] of nations rather than [b]what[/b] nations you have in the alliance.

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1267088158' post='2202860']
And that was exactly what was the original plan, and how it should have gone down. But because of the likes of Francesca, they never got the chance to do it the right way.
[/quote]
However you spin it, whoever you blame, the end result remains the same, you bailed out on your membership and took cover under TOP's bosom.

[quote name='raasaa' date='25 February 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1267091619' post='2202874']
However you spin it, whoever you blame, the end result remains the same, you bailed out on your membership and took cover under TOP's bosom.
[/quote]

Well, actually, I was part of the membership that got "bailed" on as you put it. Funny how I then do not view what happen as such.

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1267092017' post='2202877']
Well, actually, I was part of the membership that got "bailed" on as you put it. Funny how I then do not view what happen as such.
[/quote]
as far as i am concerned, if you are in TSO, formerly from MCXA, then you are part of the "run and hide" operation :D

[quote name='Banksy' date='25 February 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1267095104' post='2202895']
Wow- well that clearly wins the argument.
[/quote]

He had already won any argument regarding being bailed on the moment he revealed he was among the members who got "bailed" and said he did not see it as being bailed on. There's not much to discuss past that point - if you look a few pages back, you'll see KingEd's example.

[quote name='Raunchero' date='24 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1267074081' post='2202667']
It's been a year already? Man time sure does fly these days.

First of all, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary of existence. It is an accomplishment and something you should be proud of, regardless of how it came about and what happened in the past.

Secondly, seeing as it's been a year since TSO's survival, err birthday (:P), it also means that it has been a year since MCXA had survived from its darkest and greatest period of uncertainty.
[/quote]
Congratulations Fresh. You're one of the few of that group with some guts.
[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1267080190' post='2202791']
And I'm sure both parties are much better of today because of it.
[/quote]
Yes, MCXA isn't hindered by the leadership of a bunch of cowards, and TSO [s]is[/s] was free to hide from justice behind TOP.

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 09:01 AM' timestamp='1267088699' post='2202861']
I guess that's what happens when you care more about the [b]amount[/b] of nations rather than [b]what[/b] nations you have in the alliance.
[/quote]

Now I know you weren't there. I wont waste my time.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='25 February 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1267098066' post='2202915']
Congratulations Fresh. You're one of the few of that group with some guts.

Yes, MCXA isn't hindered by the leadership of a bunch of cowards, and TSO [s]is[/s] was free to hide from justice behind TOP.
[/quote]

This is very true; I only blame myself for not handling the situation [i]differently[/i].

[quote name='KingEd' date='25 February 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1267100143' post='2202925']
Now I know you weren't there. I wont waste my time.
[/quote]

I guess that depends what you mean by there. For instance, I was there to witness the leadership cowardly cancellation of the treaty with NPO before the Karma war, I was also there to protest this action along with the rest of the membership, I was there to put my nation on the line for MCXA and I was there to witness the leadership telling the membership to accept individual surrender terms.

Guys
One year is more than enough. As far as we are concerned this is water under the bridge.
Happy birthday TSO, it was a painful birth but I'm sure it was all worth it.
Some groups in CN hold ridiculous school yard grudges :facepalm: for far longer than necessary.
Andrew

[quote name='AndrewHG' date='25 February 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1267102974' post='2202945']
Guys
One year is more than enough. As far as we are concerned this is water under the bridge.
Happy birthday TSO, it was a painful birth but I'm sure it was all worth it.
Some groups in CN hold ridiculous school yard grudges :facepalm: for far longer than necessary.
Andrew
[/quote]

hmm, two from MCXA that congratulated us for our birthday. Maybe some of you non-MCXA can look at this and learn?

Thank you Andrew, Dr Fresh.

[quote name='James Wilson' date='23 February 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1266968786' post='2199996']
You know, I would say congrats, but I don't feel that congrats are necessary for an alliance made up of people who abandoned their old home (when they were in charge of it) and left it to basically die. Scum comes to mind when I think about people who act like this.

Here's hoping to your complete destruction!
[/quote]
Yeah, and ironically that's not even the worst thing they did. The list of sins is extensive.

Anyway I sorta wish ODN had insisted UPN declare on you guys. That could have been fun.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1267108496' post='2202997']
Yeah, and ironically that's not even the worst thing they did. The list of sins is extensive.

Anyway I sorta wish ODN had insisted UPN declare on you guys. That could have been fun.
[/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1267108496' post='2202997']
[/quote]
Strange that people like you keep saying that. But never mentions anything other that the MCXA/TSO split.

Maybe you could whine about some of the other sins on that extensive list for a change.

[quote name='hymli' date='25 February 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1267109327' post='2203007']
Strange that people like you keep saying that. But never mentions anything other that the MCXA/TSO split.

Maybe you could whine about some of the other sins on that extensive list for a change.
[/quote]

Hmm where shall we start, oh yeah betraying BLEU.