An Announcement from TPF Regarding Peace

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='25 February 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1267122108' post='2203233']
Some of you need to simmer down. It is unfortunate I see good friend resorting to such disrespectful nonsense.

Good luck with peace, may all parties prevail.
[/quote]

OBM is just an old crotchety fart who likes to rattle TPF leadership.

We already have [i]one of those[/i] here old friend...and I'm doing a fine job on my own. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Stop by sometime and say hello, perhaps MT or Trace will let you become the MK diplomat to TPF......ROFLMFAO.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JBone' date='26 February 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1267192127' post='2204863']
OBM is just an old crotchety fart who likes to rattle TPF leadership.

We already have [i]one of those[/i] here old friend...and I'm doing a fine job on my own. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Stop by sometime and say hello, perhaps MT or Trace will let you become the MK diplomat to TPF......ROFLMFAO.
[/quote]

Yes Dad. I am glad to hear that your rattling is still appreciated, but then again, it won't be as easy to chase you out of town as it was for me. My alleged bitterness shouldn't be a stretch for anyone of my former comrades to understand.

I will request Special Diplomatic Status from MT.

Ejayrazz - one of my faves.

[quote name='OneBallMan' date='26 February 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1267209087' post='2205134']
Yes Dad. I am glad to hear that your rattling is still appreciated, but then again, it won't be as easy to chase you out of town as it was for me. My alleged bitterness shouldn't be a stretch for anyone of my former comrades to understand.

I will request Special Diplomatic Status from MT.

Ejayrazz - one of my faves.
[/quote]

Shut up and come home. :D There is much work to be done now that we're out of this thing.
Think of your pixels!

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='23 February 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1266986227' post='2200547']
Where's the rest of NV's gov't? :blink:
[/quote]
My sig is the only one required...

[quote name='Penkala' date='26 February 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1267233153' post='2205612']
Ahem, you forgot to ask my express permission to accept this surrender Nelchael. While you know I would have approved it, operating without your overlord's express approval is unbefitting. I expect a groveling apology.
[/quote]
...except for Penkala's.

Sorry, Penkala, I'll make sure to run TPF surrender #3 by you.

[quote name='Nelchael' date='26 February 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1267233870' post='2205630']
My sig is the only one required...

...except for Penkala's.

Sorry, Penkala, I'll make sure to run TPF surrender #3 by you.
[/quote]

Apology accepted.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='26 February 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1267188349' post='2204814']
I am not sure who WAPA inflicted decent ammounts of damage to, but it wasn't to TFD nor TPF. GUN or NATO I don't know, but our losses and TPF's were minimal until Umbrella, RoK and the gang joined in. And a that point they didn't inflict much damage either because the wars expired and they were in anarchy so they couldn't re-declare.
[/quote]

Yeah, WAPA fought well, had a lot of heart, and definitely earned a lot of respect, but they weren't exactly putting the hurt on us. We didn't start to lose NS until we got hit with the bandwagon train. Honestly, faced with NATO, GUN, TFD, and TPF they didn't have much of a chance. Once the no-nuke agreement got rescinded their capacity to cover themselves was severely decreased, and our side was pretty much having our way until they called in reinforcements.