Corporate Press Release

[center][img] http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/iCleanACV/TheCorporationBanner2.png[/img][/center]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, FROM THE DESK OF THE CCO

[b]&#$@ Approval[/b]

[i]OWRP, PLANET BOB – Feb 18, 2010[/i]

First off, we just recently had elections for our Board of Directors. Something about people coming together even in a time of war and turmoil to peacefully decide who will lead us into a brighter future blah blah whatever.

Here are the results:

[u][b]The Executives[/b][/u]
• [u]Chief Executive Officer:[/u]
iClean (Third Term as CEO)

• [u]Chairman: [/u]
Kevin McDonald (Third Term as Chairman)

• [u]Chief Operations Officer:[/u]
UnitedNations

[b][u]
The C-Level Officers[/u][/b]
• [u]Chief Administrative Officer:[/u]
Hereno (First Full Term as CAO)

• [u]Chief Communications Officer:[/u]
LegendoftheSkies (First Full Term as CCO, Partial Term Served as CAO)

• [u]Chief Security Officer:[/u]
Bungalo Bill (First Full Term as CSO)

• [u]Chief Finance Officer:[/u]
Obiwan (Third Term as CFO)

[u][b]The Board of Directors[/b][/u]
• [u]Director of Developmental Research:[/u]
Jon Archer (First Full Term as DoDR, One Term as CCO)

• [u]Director of Human Resources:[/u]
Mojoe (First Term as DoHR)

• [u]Director of Public Relations:[/u]
Wehrmacht13 (First Term as DoPR, Partial Term Served as COO)

• [u]Director of Technology:[/u]
Dances in Rain (First Term as DoT)

• [u]Colonel:[/u]
CyberRuler (First Full Term as COL)

Congrats to our returning government members as well as our newcomers. Also of note is Hereno’s recent promotion to Chief Administrative Officer. So congrats.

More importantly in another vote, iClean’s &#$@ passed with an 89% majority vote. We in The Corporation are suckers for a big ol’ &#$@. Trust me when I say we’ve all seen quite a few @#$%^ in our time, especially Kevin and what iClean whipped out was one enormous, high-quality CO- ok I’ll stop.

Our remarkably witty little acronym stands for the “Corporate Order Concerning Know-how” (&#$@). This is a new initiative to reform our Internal Affairs and take our alliance into a positive direction. We’re all excited by the possibilities and look forward to a productive rebuilding period once this war is done.

Full speed towards iClean!

Signed,
LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer and Self-proclaimed Air-guitar master of Corp

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

[quote name='Balder' date='18 February 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1266479324' post='2189262']
I got re-elected with 100% of the vote. :smug:
[/quote]

Oh my. Corp may be even more corrupt than GR.

Also, I added in :smug:. Why you didn't use it in the first place is beyond me.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='18 February 2010 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1266478978' post='2189239']
Why does a Corporation elect people?
[/quote]

Union representatives? :ph34r:

Lovely gov, Corpies. You guys are beautiful.

I'm pretty sure that iClean wrote into The Corporation's SOPs that he must receive 100% of the vote, or he'll kill a kitten. Needless to say, I'm not surprised that he got the 100%.

Thank y'all dearly for your support of Corporate aggression, imperialism and democracy. As a result of your well wishes, your alliances are safe from Corporate takeover (for now.)

[quote name='fireguy15207' date='18 February 2010 - 03:18 AM' timestamp='1266481133' post='2189352']
Sucks to be you guys, you have to continue putting up with iClean :P
[/quote]

Jokes on you, that means you have to deal with me too!
:wub: Fireguy

[quote name='Mathias' date='18 February 2010 - 06:36 AM' timestamp='1266492990' post='2189523']
Oh my. Corp may be even more corrupt than GR.

Also, I added in :smug:. Why you didn't use it in the first place is beyond me.
[/quote]

My fair sir, my posts exude far too much :smug: for me to include said image. Should I do so, my sentences would explode with the awesome power of my :smug:.

[quote name='jekalle' date='18 February 2010 - 08:06 AM' timestamp='1266498368' post='2189577']
I'm pretty sure that iClean wrote into The Corporation's SOPs that he must receive 100% of the vote, or he'll kill a kitten. Needless to say, I'm not surprised that he got the 100%.
[/quote]

First of all, I would NEVER write a Standard Operating Procedure. SOPs are written around me, not the other way around :awesome:. I must say that while the kitten idea is a good one, I prefer my current method. During the election season, the families of all of our Employee's are taken to my office for a "hostile takeover drill." It ends after I've counted all the less-than-anonymous votes of course.

[quote name='Locke' date='18 February 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1266500857' post='2189600']
iClean's &#$@ is one of the best in the business. ;) Congrats to new and old Corp government, I know you'll go far.
[/quote]

My &#$@ is long and it is hard. I am sure however that through tender loving care it will grow even larger, so all Corporate Employee's may partake.

[quote name='Hereno' date='18 February 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1266525770' post='2190139']
Wait a second.. iClean.. I don't recall voting for you :P

/me is shuffled into a black van with tinted windows by two men in suits
[/quote]

Actually, Hereno, I am 100% sure you voted for me. After all, your family remains alive.

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='18 February 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1266531552' post='2190357']
Congrats to our friends in the corporation on another succesful election.
[/quote]

Thank you, JuJu. You know we :wub: FAN.