Corporate Press Release

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='19 February 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1266551818' post='2191303']
Lol, thanks gantanX. Did you guys consider our offer of white peace yet? :P
[/quote]

No one from the corps offer me white peace :(

btw, have you consider surrender to NEW yet ? :)

Oh my god.. iClean got elected again? Treason!

And I'm happy to say that after seeing his &#$@, that Corp is going to be on the rise, swelling to new heights and going places they've never gone before. They'll be harder than ever to defeat and shall stand head and shoulders above most other alliances.

[quote name='gantanX' date='18 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1266552167' post='2191315']
No one from the corps offer me white peace :(
[/quote]

You haven't heard?

It's easy, just put "I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's." in your nation's bio and white peace shall be yours :awesome:

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='18 February 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1266553392' post='2191370']
Oh my god.. iClean got elected again? Treason!

And I'm happy to say that after seeing his &#$@, that Corp is going to be on the rise, swelling to new heights and going places they've never gone before. They'll be harder than ever to defeat and shall stand head and shoulders above most other alliances.
[/quote]
Okay, that one was just painful. :psyduck:

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' date='18 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1266555186' post='2191503']
You haven't heard?

It's easy, just put "I hereby accept iClean as my savior and Emperor. I shall obey all of his commandments and orders and I shall never forget that I am just a pawn and part of a great collective of iClean wannabe's." in your nation's bio and white peace shall be yours :awesome:
[/quote]
You just had to suggest that, didn't you? Now iClean is going to make people do it and his ego will swell further. :(

[quote name='Jonathan Archer' date='19 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1266628047' post='2192732']
You just had to suggest that, didn't you? Now iClean is going to make people do it and his ego will swell further. :(
[/quote]

Among other things, I'm sure.