A special announcement on a special day

rodrod

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It grieves me to see a fellow NOIR signatory on the other side of this conflict, especially when some of the 'friends' they're rushing to defend are trying to find a way out of this war. (I don't suppose they mentioned that? Yeah....didn't think so.)

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 February 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1266238531' post='2182832']
It grieves me to see a fellow NOIR signatory on the other side of this conflict, especially when some of the 'friends' they're rushing to defend are trying to find a way out of this war. (I don't suppose they mentioned that? Yeah....didn't think so.)
[/quote]

Yeah, they haven't mentioned that all. In fact, they said they should not try find a way out of this war and keep on fighting in this cluster$%&@ unto perpetuity.

Welcome to the meat grinder, there will not be much left of you when we are done.

[quote]Invicta has lost 2.37m (54%) since 2/4
Wolfpack has lost 498k (22% of original strength) since 2/9
SNAFU has lost 108k (11%) since 2/10
USN has lost 168k(11%) since 2/10
NAC has lost 10.4k (2%) since 2/11

iFOK lost 296k (13%) since 2/4
SLCB lost 126k (10%) since 2/4
FCO lost 222k (11%) since 2/4

iFOK has been at war with a total of 10.3m NS and with her allies have done 3.15m NS damage[/quote]

[quote name='general tso' date='15 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1266214007' post='2182427']
a. a type of radio active kitten
b. an alliance of fast talkers known as the MEN Of Truth And Honor
c. a puffed pastery.
[/quote]

A or B please. For the love of admin we have fought enough puffed pastries this war. :nuke:

[quote]iFOK has been at war with a total of 10.3m NS and with her allies have done 3.15m NS damage[/quote]

For clarity and transparency sake, could you put the NS, tech and nuke count that Invicta and purple alliances are facing please.
Not that I want to diminish the stickmen skills in destroying infra but I want to keep the record straight.
Thank you.

[quote name='popsumpot' date='15 February 2010 - 08:09 AM' timestamp='1266239378' post='2182843']
Yeah, they haven't mentioned that all. In fact, they said they should not try find a way out of this war and keep on fighting in this cluster$%&@ unto perpetuity.
[/quote]
You seem to be missing my point. Not unexpected.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='15 February 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1266242430' post='2182883']
For clarity and transparency sake, could you put the NS, tech and nuke count that Invicta and purple alliances are facing please.
Not that I want to diminish the stickmen skills in destroying infra but I want to keep the record straight.
Thank you.
[/quote]

Invicta is more then welcome to do that math, I am to lazy. Though i think its fair to say Stickmen, NoR, and NV are doing most of the fighting with invicta. As for example LEO alliances are engaged on multiple fronts.

Also Wolfpack, USN, SNAFU, NAC were exclusively fighting stickmen until yesterday when FOK declared on them as well. The damage I listed for Stickmen started with our DoW on invicta, but if we went from the wolfpack DoW i think the difference would be even more striking.

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='15 February 2010 - 06:43 AM' timestamp='1266237824' post='2182823']
Welcome guys. Good to see my buddies getting stuck in.

Also Rod as MoW?
Are u guys insane :-p
[/quote]

Shush you, I coordinated this attack D:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1266242733' post='2182891']
I wasn't aware that NV was allied to iFOK.
[/quote]
You try to distract people from what's really interesting: you guys suck at war, you're worse then GGA used to be. I know it's hard to acknowledge, but try to take it like a man will ya?

[quote name='erikz' date='15 February 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1266247749' post='2182995']
Wow, how many alliances does it take to give iFOK a beatdown? Terrible.
[/quote]
How many does it take to give Invicta, a "purplol" alliance, a proper beatdown then? :awesome:

[quote name='Locke' date='15 February 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1266252413' post='2183071']
How many does it take to give Invicta, a "purplol" alliance, a proper beatdown then? :awesome:
[/quote]

I dunno exactly, but it looks to me like Invicta is receiving quite the beating (±50% NS lost?).....

[quote name='erikz' date='15 February 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1266254021' post='2183110']
I dunno exactly, but it looks to me like Invicta is receiving quite the beating (±50% NS lost?).....
[/quote]
Well, if we want to get [b]reeeeaaaal[/b] specific, it's 45.454182856878262063546241444909%. But yeah, ~50% about covers it. :P And they are taking quite the beating, more than I'd think they'd need to to keep them from doing much of anything in the war. Especially by now, wouldn't it be prudent to reallocate some resources to less covered areas?

[quote name='erikz' date='15 February 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1266247749' post='2182995']
Wow, how many alliances does it take to give iFOK a beatdown? Terrible.
[/quote]

However many it takes for them to realize that purple is more than they thought. Also. why focus on the other people wanted to hit purple, while Stickmen are the ones that deserve the most damage out of all of them.

Edited by Guffey

[quote name='Guffey' date='15 February 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1266256115' post='2183150']
However many it takes for them to realize that purple is more than they thought. Also. why focus on the other people wanted to hit purple, while [b]Stickmen are the ones that deserve the most damage out of all of them[/b].
[/quote]

I look forward to your Deceleration of War, you would think if you were really interested in defending your allies you would have done so by now. After all its only been 11 days and they have only lost 50% of their NS.

[quote name='Guffey' date='15 February 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1266256115' post='2183150']
However many it takes for them to realize that purple is more than they thought. Also. why focus on the other people wanted to hit purple, while Stickmen are the ones that deserve the most damage out of all of them.
[/quote]
So I guess I missed this; but where is Avalon's declaration if they hate the Stickmen so much? Neutral menace much?

Also; it looks like purplol is getting a beating, not Stickmen.