A special announcement on a special day

rodrod

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='15 February 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1266257469' post='2183187']
We are still waiting for their unconditional surrender first.
[/quote]
You don't know Invicta then. Honestly, you'd get a surrender quicker by simply beating everyone else first.

[quote name='erikz' date='15 February 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1266259694' post='2183233']
So I guess I missed this; but where is Avalon's declaration if they hate the Stickmen so much? Neutral menace much?

Also; it looks like purplol is getting a beating, not Stickmen.
[/quote]
Avalon's always been a semi-neutral, very hesitant to sign treaties or jump into world politics. Usually someone else has to drag them in, and when it happens, they will fight to the last drop of blood they have. They were the last to surrender in Karma, drawn in on their TPF ODP.

[quote name='Locke' date='15 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1266261234' post='2183268']
You don't know Invicta then. Honestly, you'd get a surrender quicker by simply beating everyone else first.[/quote]
Well considering the vast majority of Invicta nations at the lower end are turtling and we are reaching the point where their moderately sized warchests are running dry; I doubt they will be able to hang on much longer.

[quote name='Locke' date='15 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1266261234' post='2183268']Avalon's always been a semi-neutral, very hesitant to sign treaties or jump into world politics. Usually someone else has to drag them in, and when it happens, they will fight to the last drop of blood they have. They were the last to surrender in Karma, drawn in on their TPF ODP.
[/quote]
And yet Avalon declared war upon Universalis in the war of Legion Aggression for no reason except to bandwagon. Yeah, I do not believe your statement one bit. They have TOP syndome; they will only declare war when the odds are significantly in their advantage, else they just hide behind a fleeting veil of neutrality.

[quote name='Guffey' date='15 February 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1266256115' post='2183150']
However many it takes for them to realize that purple is more than they thought. Also. why focus on the other people wanted to hit purple, while Stickmen are the ones that deserve the most damage out of all of them.
[/quote]

So far Purplol is exactly what we thought they were.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='15 February 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1266262013' post='2183285']
And yet Avalon declared war upon Universalis in the war of Legion Aggression for no reason except to bandwagon. Yeah, I do not believe your statement one bit. They have TOP syndome; they will only declare war when the odds are significantly in their advantage, else they just hide behind a fleeting veil of neutrality.
[/quote]

With all due respect though, I don't think you can compare TOP with Avalon. They give their all in Karma and they knew they were gonna lose. I have massive respect for them.

[quote name='ikMark' date='15 February 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1266261873' post='2183282']
Hi, welcome to the fight! I honestly don't know who you are, and I honestly don't really care. It's amazing to see how so many alliances collectively fail to get us down, but hey.. perhaps you'll do a better job. Have fun! :v:
[/quote]

I dunno, perhaps that 1 mil ns advantage that your side enjoys has something to do with it? :unsure:

[quote name='erikz' date='15 February 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1266247749' post='2182995']
Wow, how many alliances does it take to give iFOK a beatdown? Terrible.
[/quote]
They've got alot less than what we have.

[quote name='erikz' date='15 February 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1266247888' post='2182999']
You try to distract people from what's really interesting: you guys suck at war, you're worse then GGA used to be. I know it's hard to acknowledge, but try to take it like a man will ya?
[/quote]
Way to [i]entirely[/i] miss the point.

Take NV off us, and the whole complexion of the war changes. I know that iFOK has made a career out of taking credit for other people's accomplishments, but this one kinda takes the cake.

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='15 February 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1266256449' post='2183158']
I look forward to your Deceleration of War, you would think if you were really interested in defending your [b]allies[/b] you would have done so by now. After all its only been 11 days and they have only lost 50% of their NS.
[/quote]
Avalon is not allied to us, or to anyone else on Purple. Their only treaty is an ODP with TPF.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='15 February 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1266257469' post='2183187']
We are still waiting for their unconditional surrender first.
[/quote]
Don't hold your breath.

On second thought, [i]please do...[/i] we could always use one less ruler on the other side :awesome:

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='15 February 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1266212744' post='2182357']
No, no. You're doing it all wrong. You have to go through several treaty chains before declaring war. :P
[/quote]
And you have to use a CB that is six or more months old as your reason.

[quote name='Locke' date='15 February 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1266252413' post='2183071']
How many does it take to give Invicta, a "purplol" alliance, a proper beatdown then? :awesome:
[/quote]
I'm fairly sure everyone's getting their "pile-on" points at this time.

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='15 February 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1266280693' post='2183736']
I'm fairly sure everyone's getting their "pile-on" points at this time.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure there's some neutral alliances out there, so clearly "everyone" is not getting their "pile-on" points, only those in the war. :awesome:

[quote name='SilentFury' date='15 February 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1266260956' post='2183260']
lol @ [b]menoath[/b] running into a wall head first haha
[/quote]

*Menotah*

Anything for our allies.

Edited by Lord Razzia