Another day, another FOK DoW

Divi Filius

Heh, lol. Wolfpack declared on us, together with 3 other alliances.. and yet we're able to do more damage to them.

Also, there are quite some nations out there who are going to reach bill-lock soon. Good luck with that. :v:

o/ My FOK Brothers

Edited by ikMark

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ikMark' date='12 February 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1266010360' post='2178134']
Heh, lol. Wolfpack declared on us, together with 3 other alliances.. and yet we're able to do more damage to them.

Also, there are quite some nations out there who are going to reach bill-lock soon. Good luck with that. :v:

o/ My FOK Brothers
[/quote]

Looking forward to a long war with those Wolfpack nations.

o/ My iFOK brothers

[quote name='ikMark' date='12 February 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1266010360' post='2178134']

o/ My FOK Brothers
[/quote]

Here is the sad thing... It doesn't matter.. If you plan things out right, you could have an entire alliance in bill lock and still kick some @$$.. I was in bill lock every other day during Karma, and i still managed to Anarch 5 different nations...((true i had two other nations attacking these guys, but they were full as well..))

[quote name='thaone' date='13 February 2010 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1266006063' post='2178007']
Try to bandwagon your $@! in here PC, we can finaly fight an alliance without you :P
[/quote]
!@#$ we need to find a way into this war. Sharing is caring, dont be slack dude :(

[quote name='zachart' date='12 February 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1266032884' post='2178566']
Here is the sad thing... It doesn't matter.. If you plan things out right, you could have an entire alliance in bill lock and still kick some @$$.. I was in bill lock every other day during Karma, and i still managed to Anarch 5 different nations...((true i had two other nations attacking these guys, but they were full as well..))
[/quote]

oh gosh :3

[quote name='Locke' date='12 February 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1266033553' post='2178577']
I need to Anarch me some nations. :3
[/quote]
I gotz me one in my first attack.... But to give him/her confidenciality i will not mentions his/her name.............. :nuke::smug::lol1::gag::v::ehm:

[quote name='zachart' date='13 February 2010 - 04:48 AM' timestamp='1266032884' post='2178566']
[/quote]

No, the sad thing is the fact you have practically no planes left, so you obviously have no money to buy more, I see you are in Defcon 4, you have 6 CMs left and an efficiency of around 24. The only thing left for you is turtling in a couple of days. And turtling does not anarchize that many nations except for your own.

I still appreciate your spirit though :war:

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='12 February 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1266006945' post='2178047']
lol a wolfpack guy is complaining it took FOK 2 days to declare in defense of iFOK when it took you 5 days to declare in defense of Invicta.

o/FOK

Glad to have you with us
[/quote]

You make a very good point.