Prolific Decree

KingEd

[center][IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/decree2.png[/IMG][/center]
[size="5"][b][center]6 Months of Existence and Counting[/center][/b][/size]

[b]Time waits for no man...[/b]

Exactly six months ago, Homeboy and I founded The Prolific Empire under the principles of loyalty, honor, unity, and above all friendship. To this day, we have not recruited 1 member, every member in our alliance has some sort of connection to another member; This bond that has kept us united and will keep us united until the day we decide to disband and go rogue on the Orange Defense Network, our protectors. Except those couple of guys from NorseFire :lol1:, but they are awesome as well. We thank them for the long nights on IRC and the hilarious comments made.

[center][b]The unimportant stats; Last Updated: 2/5/2010 2:46:38 PM [/b][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/stats6months2.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][b]Achievements[/b][/center]
[center]Everyone has achievements, these are ours. [/center]

1) Apparently we have 295 Nuclear Weapons, that's pretty awesome! o/
2) It looks like we surpassed the 750,000 Nation Strength mark, another 250k till a million. o/ (Don't count on it).
3) I notice that we have 40,000 Tech; o/; please don't tech raid us. If you do, Polaris will surely defend us! ( :lol1: <3 Polar.)
4) Alliance Score of 2.80, maybe some day we'll get to 3. o/
[size="4"]5) Lastly our most important Achievement of all; [b]23 Loyal & Active members. No alliance leader could ask for anything more. o/ TPE's members.[/b][/size]

[size="5"][center][color="#FF8C00"][u][b]The Orange Defense Network[/b][/u][/color][/center][/size]

The Orange Defense Network (ODN) have been our loyal and unwavering protectors since September 8th. We would like to take a moment and thank them for everything they have done for us and given to us. The endless amount of Signatures given to us by Banksy, the long nights with Arsenal & Joracy, and the day to day conversations with ODN members like Proximus or Lenex (Mentioned you guys :P ). With prosperity and [b]Prolifica[/b] in mind, we continue on our path, thanking those who have helped us along the way.

[b]o/ Prolifica
o/ ODN
6 months of existence!
Hopefully more to come.[/b]

/s/,[b]The Prolific Empire[/b]

Homeboy, [b]Triumvir[/b]
~Lord Teddy Bear :wub:

KingEd, [b]Triumvir[/b]
~Overlord Megatron :smug:

KMan28, [b]Triumvir[/b]
~The Ace :ph34r:

Britt Daniel, [b]Councilor[/b]
~The Wise One :psyduck:

Kitler, [b]Councilor[/b]
~The Cat Man :facepalm:

Matt Moody, [b]Councilor[/b]
~The Youth :war:

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='06 February 2010 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1265427859' post='2162792']
Good achievements. Onwards to 575 nukes. :P
[/quote]

You know us well.

[quote name='jamesdanaher' date='06 February 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1265428039' post='2162803']
o/ TPE

You are are just so cool. Mad props to King Ed and Homeboy.
[/quote]

Ty, but I'm cooler than Homeboy, he knows it.

[quote name='itseZe' date='06 February 2010 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1265428263' post='2162814']
o/
Keep on being prolific :smug:
[/quote]

Always!

[quote name='merlin' date='06 February 2010 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1265428333' post='2162816']
Do we have some kind of treaty with these people?

If you [i]insist[/i].

Congrats guys!
[/quote]

lol, :wub:

[quote name='x Tela x' date='06 February 2010 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1265428351' post='2162819']
Lookin' really good so far. Very impressive nuke total for 23 members. :)
[/quote]

Ty

[quote name='Airikr' date='06 February 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1265428383' post='2162821']
Good work, congratulations.
[/quote]

Ty

[quote name='FreddieMercury' date='06 February 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1265428573' post='2162827']
I'm glad your alliance is successful KingEd. :D
[/quote]

Thanks Freddie, long time no speak. Good luck out in the battlefield.