Evening all..

Toga01

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' date='04 February 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1265256357' post='2157884']
This war is official weird.

We have the following: Ninjas, Polar bears, Siberian tigers, an entire Zoo..do we have any dog alliances?
[/quote]

Sounds like you are looking for [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79907"]this announcement.[/url]

:rolleyes:

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 February 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1265256357' post='2157884']

We have the following: Ninjas, Polar bears, Siberian tigers, an entire Zoo..do we have any dog alliances?
[/quote]
Well, FoB is full of scurvy dogs, does that count?

[quote name='wickedj' date='03 February 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1265256357' post='2157884']

[/quote]

I believe some1 called PC the "Attack-dog of CnG" or something.

Anyways, good luck and welcome theZoo!

[quote name='ratonbox' date='04 February 2010 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1265267872' post='2158501']
Too bad you have both people in my range in Peace Mode. :( Well.. it seems i have to wait for one of the others to be knocked down to my range. :D
[/quote]

Both!?

We only have one nation in Peace.. Who the buggery are you searching for?

[quote]Good luck Zoo. Just not sure what your motivation to DoW was[/quote]

Our protecting alliance has gone to war to defend their allies (And an alliance I would consider friends of ours) Our protecting alliance was then attacked for no real reason and so we decided we couldn't sit by and watch this. Although we may be massively out numbered and not able to offer much influence to the course of the war, we simply were not going to sit by and watch our close friends and allies attacked.. Therefore decided we might as well join in the fun :D

DEATHCAT!! stop giving them a heads up on our death squads!

[quote name='ClockworkOrange' date='04 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265281053' post='2158652']
Go get em guys, even if you guys do have a few screws loose.. :awesome:
[/quote]

Few screws? My dear sir, my entire mental framework is unhinged, let alone missing a couple of screws.

And that's a large cornish pasty, too.