Evening all..

Toga01

[center][img]http://storage.canalblog.com/17/54/51439/46028389.png[/img][/center]

So:

[list]

[*]Poison Clan - 3,597,214
[*]Nordreich - 3,980,865
[*]The Dark Templar - 2,333,590
[/list]
Combined - 9,911,669

And then:

[list]

[*]Togashire - 60,245.965
[*]Diamont - 59,309.999
[*]Carolinas - 43,021.393
[/list]
Combined - 162,577.34

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="4"]Lets Waltz..[/size][/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WuKoUckhqY"]Send forth the rabid badgers![/url][/center]

Signed:

Chairman - Toga01 of Togashire
Director of Strategy - Benjamin Smythe of Diamont
Director of Finance - Vacant
Director of Marketing - MadScotsman of Carolinas

And Special Guest Appearance:

Stumpy - King of the Purple Shere (But not Supreme Overlord :P)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='03 February 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1265209633' post='2156534']
Are you really bragging that you're declaring war on bigger alliances? Wow.

Have fun I suppose.
[/quote]

No we're really saying that we said we would back Valhalla against all alliances that attacked, those three mentioned are the ones that attacked during the last 24 hours. Maybe we should have waited a week before declaring, since no one had a chance to get the whole pish about being cowards out in the open that you and many others have took every chance to &*&^%$£" about for the last god damm year!

[quote name='lancelodo' date='03 February 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1265209826' post='2156537']
Can't wait to see you guys on the BattleField
Good Luck guys
[/quote]
We will, as we know your lot will too.

Two wars, seven members, all things considered I have seen worse.

Still would have tried for 3 wars so you wouldnt have left us feeling so left out over here at Nördreich.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' date='03 February 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1265210081' post='2156542']
Two wars, seven members, all things considered I have seen a lot worse.

Still would have tried for 3 wars so you wouldnt have left us feeling so left out over here at Nördreich.
[/quote]

Check now - The Little Englander was late to the party again. Something about couldn't wake his dragon or such

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='03 February 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1265210024' post='2156541']
No we're really saying that we said we would back Valhalla against all alliances that attacked, those three mentioned are the ones that attacked during the last 24 hours. Maybe we should have waited a week before declaring, since no one had a chance to get the whole pish about being cowards out in the open that you and many others have took every chance to &*&^%$£" about for the last god damm year!

[/quote]

What are you on about?

I was wondering why you were bragging about how big the NS gap between you and the ones you're attacking is. That has nothing to do with calling anyone cowards, more trying to seem like you're the only ones whom do it but deserve special recognition or something.

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='03 February 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1265210145' post='2156546']
Check now - The Little Englander was late to the party again. Something about couldn't wake his dragon or such
[/quote]

Yeah, my prime dragon was messing about and wanted feeding. Can't blame her, I suppose.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='03 February 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1265210239' post='2156547']
What are you on about?

I was wondering why you were bragging about how big the NS gap between you and the ones you're attacking is. That has nothing to do with calling anyone cowards, more trying to seem like you're the only ones whom do it but deserve special recognition or something.
[/quote]

I guess we could have just used...

The Real Friends > Infra slogan <_<

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='04 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265210145' post='2156546']
[/quote]

Ahh much better. Hana will be so happy :)