It's not Arrogance, it's Destiny

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1265178475' post='2155778']
Bandwaggoning is bad mkay

I love how, people just join the war with no good reason.

Just cause they have friends that do it.
[/quote]
You call us going against Polar's 4,000+ nukes bandwagon? Ummm okay..

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1265181451' post='2155970']
OH, I see, your just scared. I guess thats okay then.
[/quote]
Your rhetorical attacks have all the muster of a five-year-old after a large meal at bedtime. It amuses me. Please continue.

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265181451' post='2155970']
OH, I see, your just scared. I guess thats okay then.
[/quote]
Just lol thats all i can say to that.

O/wF i am looking forword to a good war. This is my first war and i wish no hard feelings. Here is one wF member willing to be ZIed if it comes down to it for our allies VE.

[quote name='USOFAA' date='03 February 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1265182851' post='2156025']
Just lol thats all i can say to that.

O/wF i am looking forword to a good war. This is my first war and i wish no hard feelings. Here is one wF member willing to be ZIed if it comes down to it for our allies VE.
[/quote]

lol is all you can say, because you have no viable defense for my statement, You are scared of your enemy, so you bandwaggon them as much as possible, through friends, and hope you don't get destroyed for your transgressions.

[quote name='Barix9' date='02 February 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1265181099' post='2155952']
its an MDoAP is it not? You're honoring it reguardless of if you help in the attack. Your friends had others going in with them already. I hardly see how you could "Help" further.
[/quote]

OK I will explain this using small words, so you can understand.

NpO fighty bomby nukey with VE's friends
VE not likey, they fighty bomby nukey NpO
World Federation not likey either, they fighty bomby nukey NpO too, because they had a piece of paper that said "If VE fighty bomby nukey then you do too lol"

I hope this has explained things adequately. If not I will have to come back with pictures and use body language.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1265183109' post='2156033']
lol is all you can say, because you have no viable defense for my statement, You are scared of your enemy, so you bandwaggon them as much as possible, through friends, and hope you don't get destroyed for your transgressions.
[/quote]
Lol one more time. I know there is no way that wF would just help there allies that have done so much for us i know. That just could not be becuse you of all people said so. I am done talking to you but thanks for what ever your trying to say i guess lol.

[quote name='James Dahl' date='03 February 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1265183296' post='2156041']

World Federation not likey either, they fighty bomby nukey NpO too, because they had a piece of paper that said "If VE fighty bomby nukey then you do too lol"

I hope this has explained things adequately. If not I will have to come back with pictures and use body language.
[/quote]
You are my hero. :)

[quote name='James Dahl' date='03 February 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1265183296' post='2156041']

[/quote]
Oh god, I just spit out my drink. Thank you for that my former opponent. :blush:

Possibly the worst attempt at humor I've seen this war.

Though, I must say, I do credit you for writing that yourself, I assumed after reading about your bandwaggoning ways, you needed your friends to do just about everything.

Edit: I must say, I agree with USO, Im bored with this thread, time to go find something fun to do.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1265183109' post='2156033']
[/quote]

Hey champ, add up the numbers, this is no bandwagon.

Really, take a hard look at the numbers, total NS, avg NS's of the attacking alliances, etc, and tell me their support is not welcome and actually necessary for our side and that its a bandwagon.

[quote name='James Dahl' date='03 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1265183296' post='2156041']

[/quote]

Fighty bomby nukey treaties... I think we got one of those too :smug:

[quote name='James Dahl' date='03 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1265183296' post='2156041']

[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265184118' post='2156062']
Possibly the worst attempt at humor I've seen this war.

Though, I must say, I do credit you for writing that yourself, I assumed after reading about your bandwaggoning ways, you needed your friends to do just about everything.

Edit: I must say, I agree with USO, Im bored with this thread, time to go find something fun to do.
[/quote]
Color me disappointed. Your temper tantrum was amusing.