A Declaration from The Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NeuralLInk' date='03 February 2010 - 05:18 AM' timestamp='1265174329' post='2154931']
In addition, we at the MCXA consider ourselves pretty old-school, and as a tribute to the long and storied history of Planet Bob, we shall not be engaging in nuclear first strikes against the MHA.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's because you're old school... :rolleyes:

[quote]In addition, we at the MCXA consider ourselves pretty old-school, and as a tribute to the long and storied history of Planet Bob, we shall not be engaging in nuclear first strikes against the MHA.[/quote]

This is weak but at the same time it doesn't surprises me.

Seriously? Wow, Planet Bob is so screwed up.

That declaration should say "We declare on The Sweet Oblivion."
Not that I really wanted it. Just half expecting it. A DoW on TSO is like a 1980's Camaro. Everyone either has one or knows someone who does.

Not that what I say matters but Good Luck and enjoy the ride!

[quote name='Jimmy2e' date='02 February 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1265174718' post='2155029']
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/okx4dx.jpg[/img]A glimpse of the future.o/ MCXA
[/quote]

We don't do Viceroys so there is no way our Triums will be opening a branch office in your hometown.

Nice picture and very excellent quotation of Douglas Adams in your DoW. Prepare yourself for some good times with the pew pew. Also there may be some poetry in your future.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 05:20 AM' timestamp='1265174447' post='2154954']
Crush them MCXA!

I trust we'll see MHA's fanclub soon, though.
[/quote]
OH HAI THAR!

Nice classy declaration MCXA, you guys truly are old school.

[quote name='NeuralLInk' date='03 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1265174329' post='2154931']
In addition, we at the MCXA consider ourselves pretty old-school, and as a tribute to the long and storied history of Planet Bob, we shall not be engaging in nuclear first strikes against the MHA.[/quote]
You don't seem to have a problem with trying to spy away nukes, though. You do realize many alliances consider that no different than launching a nuke, right?

[quote name='King DrunkWino' date='03 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1265175113' post='2155140']
Why would you even bring it up? Congrats on opening that particular can of worms there boyos.
[/quote]
"Here’s the thing, when [an alliance] screws up, best thing to do is call a press conference. Alert the media, and then you control the story. Wait for them to find out, and the story controls you. That’s what happened to O.J." - Michael Scott