Improved Foreign Relations, TORN Apart

Platinum

I would be happy also ........ and you forgot the two attacks where you gave me 1.4 million each time ........ so really not counting the infra and the tech raid with peace sent ...... you took 2 million I got 2.8 million ....... nice try at PR tho loser.

I shall remember you guys and I hope we can tangle for real so we can smash you.

Go TORN

Bring it and stuff.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy also ........ and you forgot the two attacks where you gave me 1.4 million each time ........ so really not counting the infra and the tech raid with peace sent ...... you took 2 million I got 2.8 million ....... nice try at PR tho loser.

I shall remember you guys and I hope we can tangle for real so we can smash you.

Go TORN

Your bravado is admirable, dear Chuck, but I am afraid we have moved on. ;)

That movie was aweful. I know nothing of your alliance (nor do I support your side) but the following has nothing to do with that. If you want want to put the stink of that movie onto yours and your allies war plans then do so knowing your enemies and dancing around in their underwear for joy.

Um yah it does... Al pacino and Robert De Niro where TORN apart ... Maybe you should watch it again and stop running your mouth.

You forgot to enter the war with a CB. Call it even.

LOL @ that..

Ya rly. We were gonna go Robert Langdon on you and reveal all your secret Freemason secrets.

Much better yankees :D

I'm not sure where this GLOF rage is coming from but I'd just as soon not continue trading words. War's hell, everyone here knows it. Consider the damage you took two nights ago penance for hitting our orange buddies at FOK, ok, and we can just waaalk away without any hurt feelings.

TOP...it's one nation fighting the self proclaimed Walking Death God of War. You should be fine.