Improved Foreign Relations, TORN Apart

Platinum

no we are just a little pissed off to get hit then peaced out before we could respond and crush your alliance as we had plenty of open attack slots........maybe I will just join an alliance fighting you and show you what I have.

If you want to put the irony factor in play, there is another option.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no we are just a little pissed off to get hit then peaced out before we could respond and crush your alliance as we had plenty of open attack slots........maybe I will just join an alliance fighting you and show you what I have.

hey buddy this thread aint about you nor glof.. how bout you stop being bitter and stop talking and do something productive join TORN.. TR needs more targets ... And you could not crush us we knocked you down about 200k+ in 45mins so shh ..

Your 100k your in my range you want some of this then come get it...

Lord Curzon it will be fun and I wish you the best of luck bro to bad we cant fight each other and keep the tech between the 2 hehe I shall see you in the embassy my friend!! We need some more PICS war related maybe ? :lol1:

hey buddy this thread aint about you nor glof.. how bout you stop being bitter and stop talking and do something productive join TORN.. TR needs more targets ... And you could not crush us we knocked you down about 200k+ in 45mins so shh ..

Your 100k your in my range you want some of this then come get it...

Lord Curzon it will be fun and I wish you the best of luck bro to bad we cant fight each other and keep the tech between the 2 hehe I shall see you in the embassy my friend!! We need some more PICS war related maybe ? :lol1:

Yes, the mighty tR war machine delivered so much damage! Couldn't have had anything to do with the other alliances, particularly FOK, that GLOF was at war with, right?

You guys are the ones who started acting like you beat GLOF into a bloody pulp.. the war ended before you had a chance to prove yourselves. Prove yourselves here against TORN, or fall flat on your faces, but don't go about acting like you just defeated GLOF.

:. Sent Message

To: Charles the Great From: Overlord Shinnra Date: 1/29/2010 12:28:10 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Overlord Shinnra. You lost 42,371 soldiers and 4,092 tanks. You killed 17,921 soldiers and 3,566 tanks. Their forces razed 202.927 miles of your land, stole 13.528 technology, and destroyed 54.114 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I'd be happy to do this again and again to you with nukes involved :)

Also, TORN = awesome. I hope you guys have a trick or two up your sleeve that would be amazing.

righteouskill2g.jpg

That movie was aweful. I know nothing of your alliance (nor do I support your side) but the following has nothing to do with that. If you want want to put the stink of that movie onto yours and your allies war plans then do so knowing your enemies and dancing around in their underwear for joy.

That movie was aweful. I know nothing of your alliance (nor do I support your side) but the following has nothing to do with that. If you want want to put the stink of that movie onto yours and your allies war plans then do so knowing your enemies and dancing around in their underwear for joy.

Just when they're most vulnerable...

Lets roll. Boy I've been waiting a long time to unleash my nukes. Im gunna have an awesome 4 way here with you guys.

o/ tR

edit: 6 way if you include my attacking slots :D

Edited by StevieG

Never seen it. Also: we don't have a plan. And I'm not interested in our enemies' group underwear dance parties.

Yes, the mighty tR war machine delivered so much damage! Couldn't have had anything to do with the other alliances, particularly FOK, that GLOF was at war with, right?

You guys are the ones who started acting like you beat GLOF into a bloody pulp.. the war ended before you had a chance to prove yourselves. Prove yourselves here against TORN, or fall flat on your faces, but don't go about acting like you just defeated GLOF.

IIRC, one of GLOF's members said that we would be "crushed" (his word, not mine.) by GLOF. We just felt the need to point out how wrong that statement was.

Thanks to everyone wishing us well :)

Edited by Yankeesfan924

:. Sent Message

To: Charles the Great From: Overlord Shinnra Date: 1/29/2010 12:28:10 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Overlord Shinnra. You lost 42,371 soldiers and 4,092 tanks. You killed 17,921 soldiers and 3,566 tanks. Their forces razed 202.927 miles of your land, stole 13.528 technology, and destroyed 54.114 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I'd be happy to do this again and again to you with nukes involved :)

Also, TORN = awesome. I hope you guys have a trick or two up your sleeve that would be amazing.

I would be happy also ........ and you forgot the two attacks where you gave me 1.4 million each time ........ so really not counting the infra and the tech raid with peace sent ...... you took 2 million I got 2.8 million ....... nice try at PR tho loser.

I shall remember you guys and I hope we can tangle for real so we can smash you.

Go TORN

Edited by Charles the Great