Improved Foreign Relations, TORN Apart

Platinum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we officially call this an orange civil war now? :v:

Orange Unity isn't what it once was, but some rules such as not forcing other alliances off the color, sanction/trade wars, and the like are respected, at least that is my assumption and how I would expect orange alliances to behave.

Orange Unity isn't what it once was, but some rules such as not forcing other alliances off the color, sanction/trade wars, and the like are respected, at least that is my assumption and how I would expect orange alliances to behave.

That's pretty much the standard everywhere. When was the last time an alliance was forced off a team?

orange on orange is ok now optional defense network

First of all, Icwutudidthar.

Also, we're not ODN.

Also also, I'll have you note that TORN, IRON, and TOP (all oranges) declared war on CnG, which includes two oranges. We're just following the trend.

Also also also, you're in GLOF, you declared on FOK. Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

Edited by Yankeesfan924

yeah we're done with you GLOF. way to attack someone and expect to walk away without a beatdown. Forward tR!

no we are just a little pissed off to get hit then peaced out before we could respond and crush your alliance as we had plenty of open attack slots........maybe I will just join an alliance fighting you and show you what I have.