Nusantara Declaration

gantanX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's enjoy this great war, don't worry about the sides. We are still friends even we're on different sides ;)

I'll make some party after this war ends, i'll invite all of you, allies or foes of this war are always invited :)

Edited by K1L1On1Mr4

o/ NEW

It always feels good to be behind you because even if we had differing opinions, I know I'd be doing the right thing... and having a good time :D

"It always feels good to be behind you" (lol)

Come on Bro,.... you never behind us, you are beside us.

And in fact, we never like you behind us, it hurts,.... wakakakkaka

How did the NpO fail in the moral crusade against \m/? \m/ accepted the terms of surrender that recognize the standards of the CN community as a whole. I'd say we won as we got what we asked, and it was \m/ that surrendered.

Wrong.

<AlmightyGrub> [09:54] <AlmightyGrub> The parties NpO, \m/ and PC agree to end hostilities

After less than one round of combat...hardly qualifies as a successful crusade.

<AlmightyGrub> [09:55] <AlmightyGrub> \m/ acknowledges that they have a charter that reflects the accepted CN standards and they agree to follow their charter

This statement says nothing about \m/ changing their charter to end "tech raiding" of any kind, indeed it really only states that \m/ will obey the rules they lay out for themselves. "Accepted CN standards" could also mean anything since there is no universal standard.

<AlmightyGrub> [09:55] <AlmightyGrub> Community standards on Planet Bob are defined by the community as a whole. NpO acknowledges this and that it is not the sole moral authority.

In essence, there will be no more NpO "holy crusades" should \m/ or PC do something else that NpO doesn't like.

If anything, the above reads like a \m/ and PC victory over a superior opponent.

As for NEW...I wish you well in the ongoing conflict. You are REALLY going to need it.

To let other alliances burn around you while you retreat setting up your true allies for a war that will bring them to their knees? Yeah, good job! You also showed you've a mediocre military, leader and alliance.

Mission completed. "I am Polar, see my bandying of words and behold the lack of resolve behind them."

Psst: they actually fought this time. You sat out.

[quote name='sigelopisan' date='30 January 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1264824524' post='2143454']
Come on Bro,.... you never behind us, you are beside us.
And in fact, we never like you behind us, it hurts,.... wakakakkaka
[/quote]

why are you always showing your gayness everywhere you go?
please, this is public forum... shoo shooo.... go back to AMING... go go

anyway, thanks for all the supports from everyone. personally i am glad to be back in the game. is it going to be a good chance to gain some land or time to down NS to purchase Mars wonders? Hmm.. I wonder.

[quote name='gantanX' date='29 January 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1264768776' post='2141054']
Today, we have seen peace established between New Polar Order and \m/, FOK, and PC. And we are happy with the result seeing the New Polar Order has failed miserably in their effort to achieve his pseudo-morality crusade agenda.
[/quote]

If per "failed miserably" you means \m/ surrendering and agreeing in follow their charter and don't raid alliances with more than 10 members, yeah we failed.

[quote name='gantanX' date='29 January 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1264768776' post='2141054']
To Mushroom Kingdom, New Polar Order, and allies:
It is a smart maneuver, but I am not sure how member of polar, who have faithfully fought for restoring the morality standard, will feel about this. Isn't there a chance that they will feel that their trust on you has been betrayed ? Or will they just node and give their approval for whatever you did even when it is against their conscience? Won't they revolt seeing you asking help from alliances, including TOP and IRON, but then betrayed their good will to assist you? How do you assure your allies, that you will not do this to your other allies?
[/quote]

We members of Polaris are very happy in keep our word and give peace for \m/ after they agreed in our surrender terms who were offered when the war begun. Now tell me how we in Polaris betrayed TOP and IRON standing by our word and how they assisted us attacking 2 of our allies(MK and GR) who weren't involved in the war?

Your poor assumptions made me laugh, nice try :laugh:

Edited by D34th