Barix9's Personal Appology to Nemesis

Barix9

I have more class in my little finger than your entire alliance does in whole.

As for you, Yawoo, I have already issued a blanket DoW against your side which I believe that more than covers your alliance.

I prefer you to DoW on Nemesis directly, because if you would have paid attention, you will have read Nemesis' DoW and realized Nemesis doesn't give a rats #$#Q about sides. We're here to honor our treaties not be a piece in which side is bigger than which side chess match.

Selective quote, nice. If you grant it was a heartfelt apology than how do you let "You got played, son" go? Not consistant. Just another insultor.

One could argue that 'you got played, son' was more of an insult to you than to Barix and therefore, yes, the other thing was more of a slap in the face than that, at least to Barix.

Edited by Mergerberger II

Nemesis was bawling over that comment? During a war? lol. Boo-hoo. If Nemesis doesn't want their digital lives to end, they better buck up and beat up ARES, and not cry that someone insulted them.

Bawling? no, we were laughing.. hysterically. Its even been added to our public IRC channel's topic.

All I want is a solid respectable war, bickering between alliances just makes things more complicated, I'm happy that barix posted this, lets move on and destroy one another respectably now?

The Alliance NS growth charts show that destruction is entirely one sided.

Oh my, such a fuss over a comment that was retracted almost 5 minutes before it was even quoted. Having decided an apology thread was indeed a poor place to start an argument and removed an inflammatory post, someone else decided to drag it out into the open anyway. Yet I'm the classless one?

Thanks to your friends in Genesis I might end up being at your level at some point soon Tornado, and if you decide against burning my nation once I'm there I'll be mightily disappointed.

ARES down 47091

Nemesis down 15724

Im sure Genesis can take credit for 90% of what has been dealt to Nemesis because we didnt lose anything until they declared.

Wow Baals, you know how to read! We are down 47k but uhhh we attacked SLCB AND got update attacked by you already before that happened so obviously were going to be down a little further than you, you're silly.

I'm glad Barix made this decision, it makes me feel better about things.

The moral imperialists that think they can dictate an alliance's response to insults or apologies towards it, however, can shut their stupid mouths. Nemesis is the aggrieved party--even if they aren't that aggrieved--and they'll respond however they like.

Edited by Schattenmann

I'm glad Barix made this decision, it makes me feel better about things.

The moral imperialists that think they can dictate an alliance's response to insults or apologies towards it, however, can shut their stupid mouths. Nemesis is the aggrieved party--even if they aren't that aggrieved--and they'll respond however they like.

I should also take this opportunity to mention that while this is big of Barix and all that, the exhibition of average intelligence in the form of misspelling "apology" in the title of this thread has not gone unnoticed.

also: "appology" = A+++++

while this may come across as a simple typo, rest assured this is a sekrit plan by the architects of the ARES war machine to look sincere, but really give themselves a "SEE, IT WAS NOT REALLY AN APOLOGY... THE JOKE'S ON YOU GUYS" clause.

don't let such underhanded tactics deceive you.

Wow Baals, you know how to read! We are down 47k but uhhh we attacked SLCB AND got update attacked by you already before that happened so obviously were going to be down a little further than you, you're silly.

You're quite silly yourself. For those stats were taken after Nemesis had attacked ARES AND(oh I do love capitalizing words to make the next bit seem important) then been countered by Genesis. And technically you were down more than 47k when I took note of those stats. I only used the second and third days stats, not the first day of only SLCB attacks.

Mebbe you should also learn to read.

Those stats were taken before we gained up 15k more NS that day, so you should check stats more then once a day, and yes SAYING THINGS IN CAPS MAKES THEM MORE IMPORTANT.

while this may come across as a simple typo, rest assured this is a sekrit plan by the architects of the ARES war machine to look sincere

^^^lol

Edited by Jtkode

On the topic of apologies, why don't we talk about who it was that helped drive out the majority of the government and founding members of ARES back in February?

This is really meaningless, apologize when the whole thing is over. Right now it's meaningless.