World Federation Anouncement

Worldfederation.png

We have recently been attacked by a rogue nation who goes by the alliance name Freetopia. His recent post -HERE- states that he believes that we have sent peace terms to his alliance. This is false.

The World Federation will not tolerate any nation or alliance that dares to attack our citizens. He thinks he can sway us with some fancy messages and posts, but little does he know the true strength of us.

Edit: I have decided that I have over-reacted to this incident, mainly because of the multiple in-game PM's sent from Pallantrix recruiting from our alliance. We will continue talks and will be discussing terms of peace.

Signed,

The Compound - Emperor of World Federation

Edited by The Compound

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh PZI what a wonderful policy! Why don't more alliances practice this?

Oh yeah, they all were beat down.

Actually a couple of alliances still practice it. I know GOD has it or recently had it. I believe another Super Complaints alliances practices it too. And perma war, no matter how you cut it is still PZI

Worldfederation.png

We have recently been attacked by a rogue nation who goes by the alliance name Freetopia. His recent post -HERE- states that he believes that we have sent peace terms to his alliance. This is false.

The World Federation will not tolerate any nation or alliance that dares to attack our citizens. He thinks he can sway us with some fancy messages and posts, but little does he know the true strength of us.

As of January 20th, 2010, the World Federation declares War and ZI on the nation of Pallantrix and the Alliance Freetopia. Any nation who joins the alliance Freetopia or aids them in any way will be considered an enemy of the World Federation and will be acted upon as so.

Signed,

EDIT: A quick clarification. It is not PZI, it is a one time ZI to the nation of Pallantrix, no one else.

Freetopia is saddened to note that not only does WF fail to exert control over its members, but it also fails to honour its undertakings. Freetopia retains its position with regards to peace. We accept the offer made to us and are observing a cease fire. Freetopia asks the World Federation to honour its word and cease their attacks. Long Live Freetopia.

Actually a couple of alliances still practice it. I know GOD has it or recently had it. I believe another Super Complaints alliances practices it too. And perma war, no matter how you cut it is still PZI

Ah my mistake. The vast majority of alliances.

But as far as I am aware, the above mentioned alliances do not practice it to a large degree.

Ah my mistake. The vast majority of alliances.

But as far as I am aware, the above mentioned alliances do not practice it to a large degree.

PZI was never practiced to a large degree. We really shouldn't be derailing this topic. If you wish to continue, please PM me.

Congrats, wF. Obviously you took notes over diplomacy first. After that UED fiasco

Freetopia is saddened to note that not only does WF fail to exert control over its members, but it also fails to honour its undertakings. Freetopia retains its position with regards to peace. We accept the offer made to us and are observing a cease fire. Freetopia asks the World Federation to honour its word and cease their attacks. Long Live Freetopia.

Hey dodger is that you again declaring war on us? :D

Worldfederation.png

As of January 20th, 2010, the World Federation declares War and ZI on the nation of Pallantrix and the Alliance Freetopia. Any nation who joins the alliance Freetopia or aids them in any way will be considered an enemy of the World Federation and will be acted upon as so.

Signed,

EDIT: A quick clarification. It is not PZI, it is a one time ZI to the nation of Pallantrix, no one else.

Please read this. It is not PZI. Talk are going on, but let me shed some light on what's going on. Ghosting Valhalla this user attacked us for no fault of ours. Valhalla contacted us and made us aware of the situation. We sent for peace several times. He continued attacking. Then, he began poaching from us. He mass messaged our members to leave wF. That is wrong. We have done nothing towards him. Then he continues to attack us. His NS is too low for us too attack, properly and quickly. He has also ghosted Valhalla, MHA, NPO, Athens, TOP, among others. Changing it regularly. Then he changed his About section, criticizing wF govt. I ask to you, free topia, what have we done to you? What? We didn't do anything to you. We are a peaceful alliance. You attacked us, and then accepted peace from a non-govt member, while talks were still going on. I just thought I would spread some light on this. Thanks.

World federation has NoT offered peace to Freetopia, the freetopian member pallantrix who also happened to be freetopia's only member is a ghost who viciosly targeted WF's members. pallantrix should not be taken sireously and his destruction is my personall mission.

The Keeper WF MoD

Please read this. It is not PZI.

Interesting... You're not going to PZI him, yet you're going to see his destruction? How very interesting