World Federation Anouncement

Hmm..so you're using us? And why bring this to OWF? This is a private matter, among us and the other alliances you have ticked off. And you claim to make the game fair. Then why attack us. Try to poach us. Bring it to OWF. Then say that you need help. Then say, that we are the attackers. Now we're just a demonstration to CN. We didn't react to you, in the first place. You tried to POACH from us, and we kept it private. You brought it to the public.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..so you're using us? And why bring this to OWF? This is a private matter, among us and the other alliances you have ticked off. And you claim to make the game fair. Then why attack us. Try to poach us. Bring it to OWF. Then say that you need help. Then say, that we are the attackers. Now we're just a demonstration to CN. We didn't react to you, in the first place. You tried to POACH from us, and we kept it private. You brought it to the public.

I publicy accepted what i honestly took to be your alliances offer of peace to mine..... on the alliance forum.

Just out of curiosity, does wF allow it's members to tech-raid?

[edit]Also, lolVilien.

Only other established alliances. In fact it's even funnier because they declare war when that happens to them! (check our war screens) Yes I know you said you'd pay reps the first time 'if he came active and gave battle reports' and what I woke up to is another attack. Now talk to UED about incompetence. It's quite ridiculous, make your mind up where you stand on things before spouting off.

I believe he meant permanent war until ZI (attempting a flair of dramatic wording more then anything else), and he edited to clear it up. Not a big deal really in my opinion :mellow:

Except that he said "and," not "until." "Permenant" modifies both "war" and "ZI" because of that "and." It's possible one could make such a slip-up, but still...why even bother with "permenant" at all, especially with knowledge that community is used to seeing it as used in PZI?

Except that he said "and," not "until." "Permenant" modifies both "war" and "ZI" because of that "and." It's possible one could make such a slip-up, but still...why even bother with "permenant" at all, especially with knowledge that community is used to seeing it as used in PZI?

I believe that's why he edited, to make it clear that it is a single ZI.

Worldfederation.png

We have recently been attacked by a rogue nation who goes by the alliance name Freetopia. His recent post -HERE- states that he believes that we have sent peace terms to his alliance. This is false.

The World Federation will not tolerate any nation or alliance that dares to attack our citizens. He thinks he can sway us with some fancy messages and posts, but little does he know the true strength of us.

Edit: I have decided that I have over-reacted to this incident, mainly because of the multiple in-game PM's sent from Pallantrix recruiting from our alliance. We will continue talks and will be discussing terms of peace.

Signed,

The Compound - Emperor of World Federation

Freetopia graciously accepts the offer of talks from Compound, Emperor of the World Federation. We await your representatives with humility and respect. If you require humanitarian assistance for your comrades in anarchy Freetopia will, in the spirit of Peace and Reconciliation be happy to offer what aid it can to ease the suffering of the injured and dispossessed.

To: Yersinnia From: slayer55 Date: 1/20/2010 8:55:23 PM

Subject: hello

Message: you are weak and worthless lol you really think you can kill someone lol try me on for size.

Freetopia has just received the above message. In the spirit of the peace talks which you have offered, Freetopia invites the World Federation to restrain its members in the interests of peace.

To: Yersinnia From: slayer55 Date: 1/20/2010 8:55:23 PM

Subject: hello

Message: you are weak and worthless lol you really think you can kill someone lol try me on for size.

Freetopia has just received the above message. In the spirit of the peace talks which you have offered, Freetopia invites the World Federation to restrain its members in the interests of peace.

You could not just send that right to WF leadership. Has anyone ever called you a Drama Queen before. Oh wait nevermind we already know thats a yes

Edited by USOFAA

You could not just send that right to WF leadership. Has anyone ever called you a Drama Queen before. Oh wait nevermind we already know thats a yes

this is "in character" role play, and im yet to hear from WF leadership about these peace talks they've offered starting to look a bit insincere.

To: Yersinnia From: Allen Demary Date: 1/20/2010 10:42:46 AM

Subject: Well

Message: Becuse your a punk and only pick on the weak members, Lol you only can go to war with people within your NS rateing. Or you would already be nukes into nothing. I am still weak dont have NUKES one of the Weakest in WF and i would crush you. Did you hear me one of the weakest and i would crush you lol think about that. AND YOU FEAR ME LOL ONE OF THE WEAKEST AND YOU FEAR ME? THINK ABOUT THAT

this one that you sent me USOFAA was amazing :-) best impression of an aneurysm i ever did see :-).

I wanted to make a few things clear after taking a while to figure out what has happened today. First, on the subject of Yersinnia. If you check his wars you will see that he did attack two of our nations, twelve hours apart, on 1/17, ghosting first as Valhalla and second as Federation of Militant Athiests. Then he attacked someone belonging to The World Federation the next day, thinking it was us, but was a mistake on his part.

Attempts were made through in game messages that his attacks needed to cease and peace should be offered. At this point, we were more trying to aid our nations more than attack him. We figured he would stop what he was doing considering he is small. Any nation in that range up to no good like that usually does his damage and goes on. However, instead of ceasing hostilities he mass messaged members of our alliance the following:

Date: 1/20/2010 10:36:03 AM

Subject: Attention World Federation

Message: World Federation Members, the war enters its 5th day. Ask yourselves, how can a single nation stand alone against so mightier alliance? Your leaders have failed you, your comrades are anarchied, your government silent, renounce this false assembly of failure and embrace your true destiny. Long Live Freetopia.

We tried very, very hard to not do anything about this at first. But after messaging our members it became clear that something else had to be done. No alliance, NONE, would allow someone to outright attack member nations let alone send out messages condemning your leadership. Especially when we have not done ANYTHING untoward to this guy as an alliance. If he has personal issues with someone, he has allowed them to flow over and he has made a scene. So today he was attacked by one of our nations. It's only right and it's only fair. I do not think anyone on our side should be apologizing for any concrete action that has taken place.

Now, on the other hand, I want to discuss the PZI slip that occured earlier in detail. When you're faced with something as challenging as trying to answer dozens of messages from your members about what is happening, who is this guy, then trying to negotiate peace, and send out aid, and deal with allies concerns, you can overreact easily. I am sure out of complete frustration that PZI was mentioned only as a "definite" way of getting him to cease hostilities but it backfired into something quite big. The scare tactic didn't work, which left us backtracking on a PZI threat, which we don't even support as an alliance.

After talking with everyone and cooler heads prevailing, the PZI was voided and I am assuming rightfully changed to a possible ZI, which at this point to me seems well worth it. This has been a huge headache over one smart $@!. Nobody deserved to be spending all day on here over this.

In closing, I would like to be clear on wF policy regarding PZI and ZI. Before i came here a few weeks ago, there was NO PZI OR ZI policy to speak of. It was not allowed by wF and to this day we have no document enforcing either. As a matter of fact, two days ago a revised Code of Conduct was given to me to review and I removed the PZI clause completely. I do not support it at all and I am confident that my alliance does not either. However, the Code of Conduct still contains a ZI phrase for certain offenses, HOWEVER, that has not been ratified as of yet either. Now, being that all government is in agreement with this ZI clause, we reserve the right to pass and act on this immediately if we see fit.

I hope this makes the situation a little bit clearer on why things transpired the way they did. I apologize to any other alliance who felt slighted or was taken aback by the situation. I appreciate those who support us in this. We are only protecting our members. It's guaranteed in our constitution. We have to do right by them.

President Hardin, wF

Minister of Internal Affairs

I wanted to make a few things clear after taking a while to figure out what has happened today. First, on the subject of Yersinnia. If you check his wars you will see that he did attack two of our nations, twelve hours apart, on 1/17, ghosting first as Valhalla and second as Federation of Militant Athiests. Then he attacked someone belonging to The World Federation the next day, thinking it was us, but was a mistake on his part.

Attempts were made through in game messages that his attacks needed to cease and peace should be offered. At this point, we were more trying to aid our nations more than attack him. We figured he would stop what he was doing considering he is small. Any nation in that range up to no good like that usually does his damage and goes on. However, instead of ceasing hostilities he mass messaged members of our alliance the following:

Date: 1/20/2010 10:36:03 AM

Subject: Attention World Federation

Message: World Federation Members, the war enters its 5th day. Ask yourselves, how can a single nation stand alone against so mightier alliance? Your leaders have failed you, your comrades are anarchied, your government silent, renounce this false assembly of failure and embrace your true destiny. Long Live Freetopia.

We tried very, very hard to not do anything about this at first. But after messaging our members it became clear that something else had to be done. No alliance, NONE, would allow someone to outright attack member nations let alone send out messages condemning your leadership. Especially when we have not done ANYTHING untoward to this guy as an alliance. If he has personal issues with someone, he has allowed them to flow over and he has made a scene. So today he was attacked by one of our nations. It's only right and it's only fair. I do not think anyone on our side should be apologizing for any concrete action that has taken place.

Now, on the other hand, I want to discuss the PZI slip that occured earlier in detail. When you're faced with something as challenging as trying to answer dozens of messages from your members about what is happening, who is this guy, then trying to negotiate peace, and send out aid, and deal with allies concerns, you can overreact easily. I am sure out of complete frustration that PZI was mentioned only as a "definite" way of getting him to cease hostilities but it backfired into something quite big. The scare tactic didn't work, which left us backtracking on a PZI threat, which we don't even support as an alliance.

After talking with everyone and cooler heads prevailing, the PZI was voided and I am assuming rightfully changed to a possible ZI, which at this point to me seems well worth it. This has been a huge headache over one smart $@!. Nobody deserved to be spending all day on here over this.

In closing, I would like to be clear on wF policy regarding PZI and ZI. Before i came here a few weeks ago, there was NO PZI OR ZI policy to speak of. It was not allowed by wF and to this day we have no document enforcing either. As a matter of fact, two days ago a revised Code of Conduct was given to me to review and I removed the PZI clause completely. I do not support it at all and I am confident that my alliance does not either. However, the Code of Conduct still contains a ZI phrase for certain offenses, HOWEVER, that has not been ratified as of yet either. Now, being that all government is in agreement with this ZI clause, we reserve the right to pass and act on this immediately if we see fit.

I hope this makes the situation a little bit clearer on why things transpired the way they did. I apologize to any other alliance who felt slighted or was taken aback by the situation. I appreciate those who support us in this. We are only protecting our members. It's guaranteed in our constitution. We have to do right by them.

President Hardin, wF

Minister of Internal Affairs

and of course, by attempts at peace and in game messages you are essentially saying you delivered to me the ultimatum "stop or die". Thank you so much for eloquently delivering my point for me :-).