World Federation Anouncement

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read this. It is not PZI. Talk are going on, but let me shed some light on what's going on. Ghosting Valhalla this user attacked us for no fault of ours. Valhalla contacted us and made us aware of the situation. We sent for peace several times. He continued attacking. Then, he began poaching from us. He mass messaged our members to leave wF. That is wrong. We have done nothing towards him. Then he continues to attack us. His NS is too low for us too attack, properly and quickly. He has also ghosted Valhalla, MHA, NPO, Athens, TOP, among others. Changing it regularly. Then he changed his About section, criticizing wF govt. I ask to you, free topia, what have we done to you? What? We didn't do anything to you. We are a peaceful alliance. You attacked us, and then accepted peace from a non-govt member, while talks were still going on. I just thought I would spread some light on this. Thanks.

Freetopia gesticulates wildly toward the fact that this is only a game :-). The current alliance and treaty system means that any nation over about 10000NS has the choice of joining an alliance or facing instant anarchy from alliance members on raids. Our actions are in protest at this reality and should be seen in this light. Our initial attacks were directed against inactive members of the World Federation and intended to provoke thought and discussion, instead as is always the case, the single nation faced threat of destruction from the alliance. Freetopia does not deny its actions however these were taking in the necessary defence of our people against overwhelming odds and a system which favours the old over the new. We bear no malice to the World Federation and as such, we maintain our Cease Fire. Long Live Freetopia.

Yes, that's what a single ZI is, complete destruction of all infrastructure.

Also wow, kid hits a "P" as a slip up then hits edit and suddenly hes satan lol

Did you read the OP? He never mentioned "PZI" it was "Perma War and ZI" plus the other post. Leads one to think...

Freetopia gesticulates wildly toward the fact that this is only a game :-). The current alliance and treaty system means that any nation over about 10000NS has the choice of joining an alliance or facing instant anarchy from alliance members on raids. Our actions are in protest at this reality and should be seen in this light. Our initial attacks were directed against inactive members of the World Federation and intended to provoke thought and discussion, instead as is always the case, the single nation faced threat of destruction from the alliance. Freetopia does not deny its actions however these were taking in the necessary defence of our people against overwhelming odds and a system which favours the old over the new. We bear no malice to the World Federation and as such, we maintain our Cease Fire. Long Live Freetopia.

So, you admit that you atacked us for no reason what so ever? The only one that seems close to valid is "The current alliance and treaty system means that any nation over about 10000NS has the choice of joining an alliance or facing instant anarchy from alliance members on raids. Our actions are in protest at this reality and should be seen in this light." How are we at fault, here? That is how CN works. Alliances are a key part of Bob. Yet again, I point to the fact that, we have done nothing. And his reason is that the current way that CN works, isn't fair. From my point of view, that's not a good reason to attack an alliance that has done nothing against you.

Did you read the OP? He never mentioned "PZI" it was "Perma War and ZI" plus the other post. Leads one to think...

I believe he meant permanent war until ZI (attempting a flair of dramatic wording more then anything else), and he edited to clear it up. Not a big deal really in my opinion :mellow:

Edited by Il Impero Romano

So, you admit that you atacked us for no reason what so ever? The only one that seems close to valid is "The current alliance and treaty system means that any nation over about 10000NS has the choice of joining an alliance or facing instant anarchy from alliance members on raids. Our actions are in protest at this reality and should be seen in this light." How are we at fault, here? That is how CN works. Alliances are a key part of Bob. Yet again, I point to the fact that, we have done nothing. And his reason is that the current way that CN works, isn't fair. From my point of view, that's not a good reason to attack an alliance that has done nothing against you.

And from the point of view of Freetopia, making use of a inbuilt game system, clearly intended to be used by the creator (as is evidenced by its existence) should not automatically mean that that nation faces the wrath of an alliance whose combined strength outweighs that of the single nations by several orders of magnitude.

And from the point of view of Freetopia, making use of a inbuilt game system, clearly intended to be used by the creator (as is evidenced by its existence) should not automatically mean that that nation faces the wrath of an alliance whose combined strength outweighs that of the single nations by several orders of magnitude.

Yes, that's why you're attacking a 6-month old alliance for what's been going on for 4 years.

Yes, that's why you're attacking a 6-month old alliance for what's been going on for 4 years.

Baltus, I have caused no harm to your alliance. Each of your active members with whom I am at war has received millions of dollars in aid and will finish the war larger than they started. If you're gonna play the victim might I suggest that you at first be victimised.

No, we do not.
We do not support it

First you don't allow your members to tech-raid, period.

Then you edit saying you don't support it, but you do allow it -- since I see plenty of wF tech raids.

You really need a permanent policy on this stuff, wF.

Thanks for coming to me in regards to his situation when he applied. It was good talking to you guys.

i didnt apply, you offered and said you'd aid when i applied. then when i applied you rescended your offer, i presume under threat from WF. Such bravery.

i didnt apply, you offered and said you'd aid when i applied. then when i applied you rescended your offer, i presume under threat from WF. Such bravery.

We only would have aided after you applied for help. There was no threat from wF and I had already put your application on hold regardless before they contacted me because you engaged in offensive wars which automatically makes you ineligible for aid and or membership.

We only would have aided after you applied for help. There was no threat from wF and I had already put your application on hold regardless before they contacted me because you engaged in offensive wars which automatically makes you ineligible for aid and or membership.

thats fine, just be a bit more careful when your messaging people in future. those wars were active days before i even knew you existed and certainly before you messaged me.

Freetopia, I never said we were the victim. All I ask is one very simple question, which you seem to like avoiding. Why are you attacking us? Why not someone else? I want to know your reasoning. Why did you attack a 6-month old alliance for what every alliance has been doing for more than 4 years.

Freetopia, I never said we were the victim. All I ask is one very simple question, which you seem to like avoiding. Why are you attacking us? Why not someone else? I want to know your reasoning. Why did you attack a 6-month old alliance for what every alliance has been doing for more than 4 years.

because, judging by your quick response to UED a little while ago, I assumed that i would definitely get a reaction from you guys and i needed a reaction to illustrate the point im making.