Freetopia Accepts WF Offer of Peace

Yersinnia

The newly formed alliance of Freetopia publicly accepts World Federations offer of peace.

This message:

To: Yersinnia From: Marcus Brutus Date: 1/20/2010 4:41:38 PM

Subject: RE: Attention World Federation

Message: Do you really expect me to follow such a weak nation? Even if the government doesn't aid me, I can hold my own. I hope you know there's a score limit to prevent stronger nations from destroying small, weak, and fragile nations like yours. Please renounce your claim and rejoin. The government will show you mercy.

Received at the stated time by the nation of Pallantrix, Ruler of Freetopia is interpreted as on offer of Peace by the World Federation.

Freetopia desires the end of hostilities after 5 days of war, a single nation against many our people are ready to return to their homes and farms and continue their lives.

The offer of peace submitted to us by Marcus Brutus on behalf of the World Federation is hereby accepted. Freetopia agrees to end all hostilities and will immediately recall its forces. Freetopia offers aid to those members of World Federation who have met anarchy by our efforts. Long Live Freetopia.

Then under no circumstances should you have anything to do with TMF.

Freetopia stands alone against the might of the World Federation, we have held out for 5 days against relentless assault. Freetopia graciously accepts any and all offers of aid to preserve its existence. The Moralist Front has the eternal gratitude of all our people for their steadfast support.

World federation has NoT offered peace to Freetopia, the freetopian member pallantrix who also happened to be freetopia's only member is a ghost who viciosly targeted WF's members. pallantrix should not be taken sireously and his destruction is my personall mission.

The Keeper WF MoD

lol.

Freetopia is disappointed to hear that the World Federation does not want Peace. Freetopia invites World Federation to take part in peace talks, WF has clearly been on the losing side of this war since the outset and has displayed an inability to organise its members in defence of their own.

Freetopia takes pity on the World Federation in this hour of need, and is willing to offer, in return for peace a Non-Aggression Pact and a Guarantee of Freedom to the World Federation in recognition of its plight. Long Live Freetopia.

Alright, Freetopia. Do as you wish. I just want to point out you attacked two inactive nations. inactive You also poached several of our nations, telling them to leave our allliance. You have been know to cause problems for several other alliances. If you will tell CN, you might as well tell them the whole side. We will continue talks, none the less.

Edited by Baltus

Freetopia is a savage dream that is not to be, no one will follow the folly you have set yourself upon simply because you have fancy writing skills and can attack inactive nations and then not hold your own against an active one. I stamp the so called "Alliance" of Freetopia

FAIL

Freetopia is a savage dream that is not to be, no one will follow the folly you have set yourself upon simply because you have fancy writing skills and can attack inactive nations and then not hold your own against an active one. I stamp the so called "Alliance" of Freetopia

FAIL

Thanks for your complement on my writing skills :-), however I invite you to 'hold your own' in war against several nations receiving the maximum possible amount of aid from an alliance.

Again, I state that you ATTACKED 2 inactive nations and then fein peace when a third attacks YOU. And again, you have brought this war upon yourself, for needless reason. been there, done that, and its not very fun.

Edited by MAgnum9987

Again, I state that you ATTACKED 2 inactive nations and then fein peace when a third attacks YOU. And again, you have brought this war upon yourself, for needless reason. been there, done that, and its not very fun.

A third? i got 5 active wars mate, or I did an hour ago until one of your nations deleted himself. In what way did I fein peace? I received a peace offer and accepted, if thats so wrong then..... my bad I guess.

For the record, I'm not complaining about any war, all i did was accept what i thought was WF's offer of peace. If you guys can't stop your members from talking without authority that really isn't anything for me to be concerned with....

It was actually 3 nations, the first was 25 days ia when attacked

The details don't matter, the point is, the whole thing falls upon Freetopia's shoulders. This war is FAIL on the part of Freetopia. War will not cease until you are a pile of ashes, or until you admit your wrongs and explain your lies and folly

It was actually 3 nations, the first was 25 days ia when attacked

ok.... so i was at war with three nations. 1 deleted himself half an hour ago... and now I'm at war with 4 nations. That math doesnt work mate. I was at war with 5 nations this morning, now its 4 cos one is deleted.

the nation that was 25 days ia deleted at update on the day you attacked them. Thus clearing the offensive slot. Get a new abacus

You have had 2 nations delete on you so far for ia

Edit; cleared up the ia deletion discrepancy

Edited by Havamil

The details don't matter, the point is, the whole thing falls upon Freetopia's shoulders. This war is FAIL on the part of Freetopia. War will not cease until you are a pile of ashes, or until you admit your wrongs and explain your lies and folly

On the contrary,

Your member offering me a peace treaty without permission is a FAIL on the part of WF.

Your entire prosecution of this war is a FAIL on the part of WF (as u can see by the strength of my nation after 5 days of war against your entire alliance)

Your trying to make me out to be a liar when i was telling the truth is a FAIL on the part of WF.

Thats 3 FAILS, i suggest you have a day off.

the nation that was 25 days ia deleted at update on the day you attacked them. Thus clearing the offensive slot. Get a new abacus

You have had 2 nations delete on you so far for ia

Edit; cleared up the ia deletion discrepancy

One more time, and very slowly. The nation who deleted himself was not inactive, he attacked me multiple times over the past few days, and deleted his nation VOLUNTARILY about half hour ago (not at update as would have been the case were he inactive)

I have 4 active wars, plus 1 who deleted half hour ago. That makes 5. Do we understand now?