League of Soviet Nations

Robster83

Don't rain on their DoE Balder. Send them a PM with your concerns.

/Still looking to chat with you. We need to get you happy.

Honestly, I wish nothing but the best for the LSN. I've got no quarrel with an alliance that seriously strives to succeed in Planet Bob, in fact I admire their initiative in getting out and getting their hands dirty. I, in no way am attempting to bar them from the success they so desire. Quite the opposite actually. My biggest wish is to ensure that this alliance which seems rather promising gets off to the right start. Having led the Armed Coalition of Valor previously, I know exactly how important a protector can be in a young alliance's growth and retention. As such, I'm simply conveying the wisdom I've obtained through experience that falling in with the wrong crowd, especially those who have a reputation for hurting their allies, can be seriously detrimental.

To address your side note, I can always be found in the Corporate communication's channel. [OOC: However I won't be there from 18:20 - 18:40 EST.]

Edit: In addition, the best method to try and get someone who you may not be on good terms with to do something is not by ordering them. Just a thought for the future.

Edited by Balder

Welcome to Planet Bob, LSN. "Live long and prosper." :blush:

It is good to have friends and to see them go forward, striving to grow and develop.

While we can't all be friends all of the time, there seems little need for raising those issues here or now.

Wow.. really, really awesome graphics. Congrats Robster and LRA, i'm looking forward for a great cooperation between our alliances!

O/ ADI

O/ LSN

O/ to all our friends and, why not, critics, because, let's face it, when we make mistakes, it's good to have someone to point them out!

Once again, i'd like to congratulate the newest alliance around!

It's pretty hilarious that you would found a communist alliance on "International (Leftist) Unity Day". :P Good luck nonetheless.

Congrats LSN.

So do you just find the CSN flag really awesome or what? I've seen non-members flying our flag above their nations before but I must admit this is the first time I see it in a signature. Re-rolled ex-member or something? :huh: