\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked

\M/ and GOONs (PC are just worthless so i wont count them) are know for tech raiding alliances and forcing small alliances to do what they want, this is there history, anyone remeber Shark week?

What I am shocked about is that most people in this topic, was involed in the unjust war, you must have know the second \M/ and GONNs reformed no matter what they tell you they was going to act in the same way they always do, dirty and low, with out the balls to take on someone there size.

Oh lord, the irony is strong in this one. When is LoSS changing team colors and sides again?

Please state specific things \m/ forced small alliances to do. Additionally, please state a definitive, quantifiable number for "small."

Because I think you're lying through your teeth and trying to pretend it's well-written rhetoric.

You sir clearly do not know the past of your own alliance, this is one thing you should look up on before joining do you not think ?

unless your a re-roll and want to hide your past by claiming you have no idea what \M/ has done ?

You sir clearly do not know the past of your own alliance, this is one thing you should look up on before joining do you not think ?

unless your a re-roll and want to hide your past by claiming you have no idea what \M/ has done ?

Nice attempt to dodge the question, I to am interested in hearing your answer.

you might want to check again, who ever said i was in LoSS, you sir fail once again

maybe it is the fact your forum AA tag says LoSS

Edited by Merrie Melodies

Good sir...I simply asked you to clearly define what you wrote. If you cannot do so, then your stance has no merit and is based upon nothing. Will you define what you wrote, or will the record stand that you don't know what you mean?

Good sir...I simply asked you to clearly define what you wrote. If you cannot do so, then your stance has no merit and is based upon nothing. Will you define what you wrote, or will the record stand that you don't know what you mean?

ok let me show a small part of what \M/ has done shall I.

There was once an alliance called Dark Nations Association (In short DNA) I at the time was government of said alliance, A single \M/ nation attacked one of our members, when we went to \m/ about this we was told "do something if not who cares" , So we had three nations declare war on the nation who attacked, within 24 hours \M/ had countered attacked filling the war slots of of the three nations who counted the first attack.

We then went back to \M/ complained, the reply was pay us 500 technology or we will launch a full scale attack, We had treaty partners at the time but none of them would or could help at the time, so we had a meeting and it was either be wiped out or pay the 500 tech, \M/ knew we had no option but to pay the technology.

Shortly after the unjust war happened and we was more then willing to partake in the downfall of \m/.

A small history of my transactions with \M/.

there was also many others who suffered becuase of \M/ and GOONs, I was pleased to see there down fall.

There was once an alliance called Dark Nations Association (In short DNA) I at the time was government of said alliance, A single \M/ nation attacked one of our members, when we went to \m/ about this we was told "do something if not who cares" , So we had three nations declare war on the nation who attacked, within 24 hours \M/ had countered attacked filling the war slots of of the three nations who counted the first attack.

We then went back to \M/ complained, the reply was pay us 500 technology or we will launch a full scale attack, We had treaty partners at the time but none of them would or could help at the time, so we had a meeting and it was either be wiped out or pay the 500 tech, \M/ knew we had no option but to pay the technology.

Shortly after the unjust war happened and we was more then willing to partake in the downfall of \m/.

there was also many others who suffered becuase of \M/ and GOONs, I was pleased to see there down fall.

Sounds like we let you off light, it should have been 500 tech per every member of your alliance.

I am guessing that your "alliance" was not actually an alliance; thus, \m/ did not force an alliance to do anything at all.

Next, please. And keep up the tears.

Edited by Luciferi

Now had we paraded around on the OWF glorifying our raid on FOA then yes I could see your correlation,

You've been doing exactly that for the duration of the conversation.

but alas that was not done and you're just blowing smoke out of some twisted personal grudge for those who allow their members the freedom to enjoy themselves.

Your members consider mass murder a "freedom to enjoy themselves" - noted.

Death to freedom! How dare alliances conduct themselves how they wish! Down with freedom!

The funny thing about freedom is that it is a thing you can only have, if you are willing to leave others alone with theirs as well. What you are doing is not championing freedom, but lampooning it while you stomp on it.

Alterego, should you ever achieve your goal I am afraid you will be severely disappointed. When and if \m/ does get rolled we will not do the following:

1. Bawwwww

2. Disband

3. Plead

Promise?

Yes. How ever you are incorrect in believing we only do this to small alliances or individual nations. If our decision making process had led us this far with any other alliance, we would have no problem with doing so regardless of their size.

Noted.

I am guessing that your "alliance" was not actually an alliance; thus, \m/ did not force an alliance to do anything at all.

Next, please. And keep up the tears.

100 small nations, i would call it an alliance, also no tears, even tho i hate \m/, i did learn something, you all need a hug.

you only pick on people smaller then you, like a mindless thug, how ever faced with someone who will wipe the floor with you, well unjust war says it all really.

You've been doing exactly that for the duration of the conversation.

Your members consider mass murder a "freedom to enjoy themselves" - noted.

No, I've been parading around how I'm enjoying how idiotic you all are in believing you have any right to tell me and my alliance how to operate.

In regards to mass murder, I'm so sorry! I tried going vegan once because meat is murder but I just can't give up bacon. Same thing for tears, I tried to give them up but I just can't. They're too good to give up. And what exactly have we murdered? FoA still exists.

So we're ignoring the fact that FoA was given 3 days before their protectorate was officially canceled with Sparta and pretty much a full day after that and they still didn't have anything set up for their own alliance's security?

Noted

100 small nations, i would call it an alliance, also no tears, even tho i hate \m/, i did learn something, you all need a hug.

you only pick on people smaller then you, like a mindless thug, how ever faced with someone who will wipe the floor with you, well unjust war says it all really.

Im calling BS on your membership numbers.

So we're ignoring the fact that FoA was given 3 days before their protectorate was officially canceled with Sparta and pretty much a full day after that and they still didn't have anything set up for their own alliance's security?

Noted

So what you're saying is that all of the wars the Continuum ever launched were justified?

Wow. A very nice, even, clean 100 members. An exact number. That's...pretty impressive. Right at 100 nations. This is believable. The CN wiki definitely reflects such a precise number, as well as dnaalliance.com.................right?

Do you have a bridge you would like to sell, also?

If your supposed allies did nothing, then you should have dropped your treaties, but such is the way of treaties and pixels. We all know about this one, too.

The fact remains that you (and many others) do not understand one simple thing about freedom. Infringed freedom tends to lead to more infringed freedom, and this is a dangerous path on which to tread.

Perhaps you feel a moral obligation to decry certain acts of freedom you believe are deplorable. This is fine and as it should be. But don't make it any more than it really is. There is no such thing as a tech raid until the game allows nations to pick what resources are gained in a victory.

The Unjust War only really says one thing as far as \m/ is concerned: Poor, frightened leaders should never be in a position to lead. You know this as well as anyone else.

Edited by Luciferi