An Announcement from The German Empire

I'm not coming to Chris' defense, I'm coming to my allies' defense. But, everyone knows you hate TGE so why should I even bother explaining something you will see as a moot point.

Well you haven't made a defense thus far so if you're not going to then you may as well scuttle off and don't worry about it. Chris seems to have done the same.

I vote all the disgruntled ex-TGE members rejoin and take over the gov. after Chris runs this show into the ground. See if one can revive the dead.

I'm down. Though I would like to get the support of the TGE membership. Wouldn't want to pull and Chris on them would we?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that people seem to think there's more going on here than meets the eye. It is my most fervent hope that there is nothing sinister behind all this.

To be sure, people always threaten log dumps, but when push comes to shove, there's inevitably nothing there and the threatened log dump never materializes.

Funny, but to me, all the ex-TGE posting in this thread goes to show that TGE is like the Hotel California of CN: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Edited by Valdemar

Are you done with your lame troll attempt?

I have yet to develop a taste for sheep, thank you. I'll keep you posted as to when I do - for now, I prefer my sushi.

Such a noble and fierce defense of Chris. How ever shall we continue? Maybe Chris should come and defend himself. Or let me run the show. Or Toku, I'm cool with that too.

I wouldn't mind an outstanding Chancellor. That was part of the plan, after all.

I support Toku becoming the new emperor of TGE. :v:

One for me, zero for Chris.

I'm not coming to Chris' defense, I'm coming to my allies' defense. But, everyone knows you hate TGE so why should I even bother explaining something you will see as a moot point.

The fact that once more FOK! is rolling out to defend the Germans from their own ineptitude reminds me so very much of the old days. Add to that the utter lack of their presence once things go south and it really does prove that nothing ever changes. Oh, and toss in the second female leader of the alliance being strong-armed out too. Because, you know, consistency is a good thing.

I vote all the disgruntled ex-TGE members rejoin and take over the gov. after Chris runs this show into the ground. See if one can revive the dead.

I'm an avid fan of attempting the impossible.

To be sure, people always threaten log dumps, but when push comes to shove, there's inevitably nothing there and the threatened log dump never materializes.

Because, Valdemar, I choose not to dump them. Trust me, I've got loads of nastiness under my belt - I just choose not to spread it around since it invites the inevitable "he said she said it said" sort of nonsense which is unproductive. At the end of the day people, including you, know what happened and what didn't. In this particular instance it's a especially good to remember that.

Such a noble and fierce defense of Chris. How ever shall we continue? Maybe Chris should come and defend himself. Or let me run the show. Or Toku, I'm cool with that too.

Or perhaps you could stop trolling? i think Chris and everyone on both sides have had plenty of time for your childish arguments. Perhaps you should take it to more private channels so the rest of us don't have to here your rantings?

Or perhaps you could stop trolling? i think Chris and everyone on both sides have had plenty of time for your childish arguments. Perhaps you should take it to more private channels so the rest of us don't have to here your rantings?

Private channels mean things avoid becoming interesting. I'd be curious as to why you're so very concerned about keeping this one quiet? Or does the Nordreich flag waving over the nation of Ashley simply mean that you need to stand in opposition?

Emperor Chris? That's not going to end well.

I don't even know what you're saying, the excessive use of smileys has irritatingly distracted me so. Also TGE has had a few female leaders, only one really screwed the pooch when she somehow came into power and ever since then things have never been good for TGE. It's unfortunate but things like this happen. Acquired grimace will do that to an alliance, especially if it weaseled it's way into power.

Normally I'd tell you to go back under your bridge, but I'm rather interested about who else you're refering to aside from the obvious? I've certainly not been keeping up with TGE since I left, but aside from the two forcefully removed Empresses, I can't think of any female leaders. Unless you mean Karla.

Private channels mean things avoid becoming interesting. I'd be curious as to why you're so very concerned about keeping this one quiet? Or does the Nordreich flag waving over the nation of Ashley simply mean that you need to stand in opposition?

Here, will you hold this tinfoil hat for me? I get so tired of wearing it all the time, so I figured you could have it. :ph34r:

Edited by Jamyl Sarum

Here, will you hold this tinfoil hat for me? I get so tired of wearing it all the time, so I figured you could have it. :ph34r:

You're avoiding the questions. I'll repeat into a different format.

1. Why are you interested in seeing this affair kept quiet?

2. Are you forming an oppositional opinion toward Captain Flinders based on his affiliation to the alliance Nordreich?

I have yet to develop a taste for sheep, thank you. I'll keep you posted as to when I do - for now, I prefer my sushi.

Goats are the farm animals you're looking for. Noob.

I wouldn't mind an outstanding Chancellor. That was part of the plan, after all.

You tease.

/blush

It's a public announcement and so I'll discuss it publicly. If Chris had come to me privately and told me of his new position I'd discuss it there with him. Since he clearly doesn't love me enough, here we are.

It being the Pyramid Scottish Assault Squadron I'm working on sheep first. Goats are next.
Technically neither, sheep = Welsh and goat are more for Southern Europe. It would be long haired cattle in Scotland. You do not think they have that long hair for nothing, besides that way they do not have to buy Wellington Boots :lol1: Edited by Wilhelm1908

Technically neither, sheep = Welsh and goat are more for Southern Europe. It would be long haired cattle in Scotland. You do not think they have that long hair for nothing, besides that way they do not have to buy Wellington Boots :lol1:

But technically both because there are sheep and goats being bred in Scotland =p

Sorry Chris for not posting faster.

As an old TGE member, I congratulate Chris (As should everyone out of respect *Looks at Ferd*).

I also believe that he can turn things around.

Also, Chris is and will do much better than Victoria.

o/TGE

o/Chris

~Ivan

P.S. Hey Mack, PM me would'ja? I would like to talk to you, old TGE member to another. (If I don't get back fast enough, sorry)

P.S.S Before you trollers try to rip me apart, I left TGE because of Victoria, so don't trying "Ripping one on me".

As an old TGE member, I congratulate Chris (As should everyone out of respect *Looks at Ferd*).

Respect? I think you miss the point. After Chris and others spent two straight days bullying and threatening Victoria, she finally agreed to go in order to keep whats left of TGE intact. She even went so far as posting this thread to give the coup some measure of credibility. And to add insult to injury, Chris decided to post the following:

Sorry for being late. But yes with the sad and shocking abdication of our dear and beloved Empress...

Thats my problem. Not with how TGE is run or isn't run or who runs the madhouse now. If you wish to offer respect, dont give it to a craven sham "Emperor" but to the person who selflessly agreed to go in order for the place to be perserved. Thats the only respect I think is due in the whole sorry affair.

Sorry Chris for not posting faster.

I also believe that he can turn things around.

Also, Chris is and will do much better than Victoria.

o/TGE

o/Chris

~Ivan

P.S. Hey Mack, PM me would'ja? I would like to talk to you, old TGE member to another. (If I don't get back fast enough, sorry)

P.S.S Before you trollers try to rip me apart, I left TGE because of Victoria, so don't trying "Ripping one on me".

HAHAHAHA!

This post is so much full of fail that i don't even know where to start!

Let's start from the beginning then.

1) Chris will not do better than Victoria, he wouldn't even do better than a trained monkey.

2)I love TGE more than you can think of, that is why i am sad to see this happening. I would show respect if someone WORTHY of respect would have became the leader of TGE.

3) You left because of Victoria? You left (or were forced to leave, whatever) because you were only causing trouble and were utterly useless for the alliance. Only person you should blame is yourself, not Victoria.

Have a Nice Day!

Hey kids, having fun here? You should try reading up on the "how not to troll for dummies" book.

You sure do know alot about books for dummies. :smug:

And i don't see any trolling here. Just pointing out the failure and your pathetic attempts to camoulfage the coup as something more pretty.

You are exposed, why just not to lay down your weapons and leave respectfully while you still can?

Edited by Ferdinand I