An Announcement from The German Empire

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have people yet to find things to comment on every time we decide to post an announcement? And then, what if we couped? If we'd have couped we'd have done it differently, I can find much more interesting ways to coup then this.

And yes, I know a lot of books for dummies, they're quite useful for learning languages, like PHP and such.

Reminder (ladies? and) gentlemen: Trolling, and accusations of trolling, is a moderation issue. If you genuinely suspect someone is trolling please report it in the appropriate area. Otherwise, please no "t" wording. ;)

I am most sorry for using the t-word. Just pointed out to Mister Hardenberg that he was mistaken.

Will not use the t-word anymore.

Why have people yet to find things to comment on every time we decide to post an announcement?

It's more a commentary on your leaders than anything else. It's painfully obvious that Chris is not being forthcoming with how he came to be the head of your alliance and the public is rightfully calling him on that. On top of that, many ex members of TGE who have had to work with Chris are commenting on how they are displeased with seeing his lack of leadership being rewarded with the highest leadership position. Try not to take it too personal, because for the most part, those speaking really do want what is best for TGE.

And then, what if we couped?

Then say so and have Chris say so. Simply avoiding the subject and brushing it off only stokes the fire and makes it seem more and more that what your leader says is false.

Edited by Captain Flinders

.... And then, what if we couped? If we'd have couped we'd have done it differently, I can find much more interesting ways to coup then this.

Plainly you could not.

While watching this thread spin wildly out of control, I have held my tongue as long as I possibly could. The absolute duplicity behind these events, however, is sickening, and I can no longer remain silent.

It saddens me to see that Chris has gotten involved in such treachery. Though people criticize Chris, I know him to be decent at heart and a tireless worker, and I am shocked that he's allowed himself to be drawn into this.

The sordid facts behind this coup are leaking out slowly but surely, as was inevitable. The more that comes to light about what was at work here, and the forces behind it, the more shocking and sad the story becomes.

Shame on you all.

Edited by Valdemar

Hey kids, having fun here? You should try reading up on the "how not to troll for dummies" book.

I thought eating goats was being encouraged? I'm getting lost here.

Why have people yet to find things to comment on every time we decide to post an announcement? And then, what if we couped? If we'd have couped we'd have done it differently, I can find much more interesting ways to coup then this.

Doubtful, Sheo. People are finding things because every time you Germans attempt some public relations move there's some poor soul you're busy hustling out the back door after you've done a number on them. It's of interest because 1) it seems impossible to escape and 2) you Germans bungle it every single time.

While watching this thread spin wildly out of control, I have held my tongue as long as I possibly could. The absolute duplicity behind these events, however, is sickening, and I can no longer remain silent.

'bout damned time, Valde.

It saddens me to see that Chris has gotten involved in such treachery. Though people criticize Chris, I know him to be decent at heart and a tireless worker, and I am shocked that he's allowed himself to be drawn into this.

The sordid facts behind this coup are leaking out slowly but surely, as was inevitable. The more that comes to light about what was at work here, and the forces behind it, the more shocking and sad the story becomes.

Sadly, the President Chris that many know is a small man who cares everything for his ego and knows nothing of how to behave. I will always recount the day he lectured me for an hour on how he was going to get me removed from my posting because he wanted to have it for himself. While this trait will keep him in line with dear not-so-departed Fred as far as consistency I doubt it'll help lead the Germans anywhere good. I'm personally not shocked he'd become involved in this nonsense since he actively conspired once against Vlad Dracula when he was Chancellor and then later with me. Bad blood will out.

You guys seem to know everything better then us anyway. The application thread can be found at our forums, which most of you will probably find quite easily.

I was serious about coming and running the place for you. Let me know if you want me and Flinders to stop on over.

While watching this thread spin wildly out of control, I have held my tongue as long as I possibly could....
Oh thank God, LOLOLOL. This thread should be complete then, now that all the usual suspects have posted in a TGE announcement.

I realize that every great entity is open for criticism on the net, but you guys are just sad. Grow up and leave TGE alone... leave them alone!!!!

leavetgealone.gif

Again, good luck, TGE.

Oh thank God, LOLOLOL. This thread should be complete then, now that all the usual suspects have posted in a TGE announcement.

I realize that every great entity is open for criticism on the net, but you guys are just sad. Grow up and leave TGE alone... leave them alone!!!!

leavetgealone.gif

Again, good luck, TGE.

Usual suspects + more so it's obvious that this whole move to power disturbs a number of others that once stood by The German Empire, and yes others as well are quite annoyed, and alas actions will have consequences.

Edited by August von Mackensen

leavetgealone.gif

Again, good luck, TGE.

Nice, but if you really feel this way, why did you abandon TGE when it needed you the most? Or perhaps you should now go back and help President Chris with actions rather than words!

Oh good, drag me into the little make believe world you guys are trying to create here too! Can I be a unicorn?

Charlie-The-Unicorn.jpg

After spending over a year in TGE I left to pursue my own exploits - well over a month ago. It was well known it was happening, I didn't just stomp my foot and quit one day or get outcast for treachery like so many of the people keeping this thread alive - I'm not a backstabber and nobody can ever accuse me of being dishonest. I am on good terms with the good people of TGE and I still help them when I am asked and I hang out with them and enjoy their company every day on IRC. I probably have more time and energy invested in TGE than anyone else here who is outside their AA, and I want nothing less than success for them. It's also unlikely that any of you guys know more about the events leading up to this announcement than I do. All that said, I don't have a problem with this announcement ... at all.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother posting here since the people with their own agendas and axes to grind who are posting here are pretty much the only ones who will read it. It's not like a dose of reality is going to make any difference here.

Now I'm going to do something that most of you should have done 4 pages ago. I'm going to shut up and mind my own business.

Recommence nonsense VVV :rolleyes:

I vote all the disgruntled ex-TGE members rejoin and take over the gov. after Chris runs this show into the ground. See if one can revive the dead.

No thank you. For most of us the[*] TGE we knew, at the times we knew it, does not exist anymore. Still here we are, wishing it all the best for the future. We might have different ways of going about it, but that is what we wish, for the most part. That TGE go on and be what it should be.

I think TGE has lost more excellent membership over the past couple years than a lot of other alliances combined, people like Lord Cyvole, Emperor Marx, Shurukian, Rommelgrad, Totenkopf, James Maximus, Juanvaldez, Valdemar, Vlad Dracula, Germanic Republic. These are folks that have at one time or another tried to fix, what they felt was not correct.

It reads like a veritable who's who of Planet Bob, whichever time frame you take into consideration. Of course most of them are not on the same side on most issues, today, but it was indeed a good gathering of people, an excellent resource pool that unfortunately has been allowed to dissipate and was not been capitalized upon. That to me is something which i would consider to be failure on a scale unprecedented on Planet Bob. An alliance that has spawned, so many leadership figures for the rest of the Planet, and has not been able to retain any one.

Heal thyself TGE. Best wishes go with you.

[*] Not making judgment calls on whether anyone is disgruntled or not. I simply state that which i see.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Oh good, drag me into the little make believe world you guys are trying to create here too! Can I be a unicorn?

Charlie-The-Unicorn.jpg

After spending over a year in TGE I left to pursue my own exploits - well over a month ago. It was well known it was happening, I didn't just stomp my foot and quit one day or get outcast for treachery like so many of the people keeping this thread alive - I'm not a backstabber and nobody can ever accuse me of being dishonest. I am on good terms with the good people of TGE and I still help them when I am asked and I hang out with them and enjoy their company every day on IRC. I probably have more time and energy invested in TGE than anyone else here who is outside their AA, and I want nothing less than success for them. It's also unlikely that any of you guys know more about the events leading up to this announcement than I do. All that said, I don't have a problem with this announcement ... at all.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother posting here since the people with their own agendas and axes to grind who are posting here are pretty much the only ones who will read it. It's not like a dose of reality is going to make any difference here.

Now I'm going to do something that most of you should have done 4 pages ago. I'm going to shut up and mind my own business.

Fact that you support coup and people behind it, makes you a backstabber and trying to deny it makes you dishonest. The end.

But considering that you always were Chris' little chihuahua, who he carried around everywhere in his cute pink purse....im not really surprised at your less than questionable statements.2069.jpg

Have a Nice Day...somewhere else!

Edited by Ferdinand I

Charlie-The-Unicorn.jpg

When you replied, you did just that, get involved. Put it any way you want, but regardless, you turned around, walked away, closed the door behind you and left. As did many here. There are those with an axe to grind, I frankly, do not want to.

But one thing is clear, TGE is a very sick alliance (for whatever reason), having lost another 4 people in the last day or two. When I left TGE, there were over 200 people in the alliance, now there are 73. Who ever leads TGE has a major job ahead. Like I said previously, I wish President Chris luck.

Charlie-The-Unicorn.jpg

You sure so like your pictures don't you? Too bad you don't pay as much mind to your post content. Then we might actually have something to debate.

I didn't just stomp my foot and quit one day or get outcast for treachery like so many of the people keeping this thread alive

Treachery. Treachery like hoping and working toward new leadership in TGE? Like what Chris just did? Huh.

I probably have more time and energy invested in TGE than anyone else here who is outside their AA

You did more than Rommel? Not likely. Dude almost sing almost singlehandedly reinvented TGE's foreign affairs outlook on more than once occasion that I can recall. More than Vlad? That guy was a beast in TGE. I didn't always agree with him and we argued more than we actually spoke but you did far less than he. Don't try to kid yourself.

Wilhelm1908, you seem like a decent guy and I don't mind your comments. Maybe you're just better at this than these other underhanded clowns like Ferdinand and Flinders who are about as subtle as wet fart at the opera and just blatantly making stuff up as usual, but still I don't understand your POV of me. I suspect you're just attacking me and arguing to argue at this point because the mob mentality has clearly taken over in this thread as evidenced by the dog pile every time I post, lol.

If I'm involved then so be it. If it gives NoR and roa a break from slandering TGE to make up some more stuff about me then have at it. It doesn't matter me, I could care less about impressing the OWF masses with blatant bitterness and liez. Show me how it's done.

Wilhelm1908, you seem like a decent guy and I don't mind your comments. Maybe you're just better at this than these other underhanded clowns like Ferdinand and Flinders who are about as subtle as wet fart at the opera and just blatantly making stuff up as usual, but still I don't understand your POV of me. I suspect you're just attacking me and arguing to argue at this point because the mob mentality has clearly taken over in this thread as evidenced by the dog pile every time I post, lol.

If I'm involved then so be it. If it gives NoR and roa a break from slandering TGE to make up some more stuff about me then have at it. It doesn't matter me, I could care less about impressing the OWF masses with blatant bitterness and liez. Show me how it's done.

You didn't address anything I posted. Sorry I'm not holding your hand through this conversation but you're going to have to post like a big boy if you want anyone to take you seriously. Where exactly did I lie? While you're thinking on that, I wrote a nice post for you up there. Think about responding to it because not doing so will likely harm your reputation and credibility a lot more.

Edited by Captain Flinders

LoL, look at you sitting here wearing out F5. What am I supposed to reply to? Your post was nonsense.

Yes I like pictures and, and neither Vlad or Rommel have posted here so why you even brought them up is trivial at best. In fact Rommel was deleted months ago, get a clue.

You just cherry pick and twist things to fit what you want them to be, but you can't just ignore the fact that you forever be widely perceived as a bitter little hater, Flinders.

The most hilarious part of your involvement in this thread is that a year ago you tried to do exactly what you're condemning Chris for, except you were exposed for it and promptly kicked to the curb by TGE. Hence the bitterness :smug:

What am I supposed to reply to?

My post. Which is what you did right after posting this. Not so hard now was it?

and neither Vlad or Rommel have posted here so why you even brought them up is trivial at best.

You brought it up smart guy. You said that you have done more than anyone else not on the AA. That's not true. You can replace Rommel with Shuru if it makes you feel better. In fact, I've got a lot more so feel free to shoot the example down again.

but you can't just ignore the fact that you forever be widely perceived as a bitter little hater, Flinders.

Such a hater. And the chicks dig it. But just for you, I'll try be a better do-er than hater. Just for you cutie.

The most hilarious part of your involvement in this thread is that a year ago you tried to do exactly what you're condemning Chris for, except you were exposed for it and promptly kicked to the curb by TGE. Hence the bitterness :smug:

Not quite a year and not quite what happened.

Wilhelm1908, you seem like a decent guy and I don't mind your comments. Maybe you're just better at this than these other underhanded clowns like Ferdinand and Flinders who are about as subtle as wet fart at the opera and just blatantly making stuff up as usual, but still I don't understand your POV of me.

That's best you can come up with? :lol1: How sad and pathetic.

Instead of weak attempts to suck up to Chris you should find something else to do, since no one will believe your silly blatant lies and fairytales about how Great and honest Chris is.

Now take off your pink glasses and get a facial to calm you down, hunny bun.

51.jpg

:rolleyes: