An Announcement from The German Empire

Forced? <_< The only thing Chris is forcing is gators, down to the ground. That there hillbilly boy sure do know how to wrastle' up a gator New Orleans bayou style. Hee haw. :P Just joking, congratulations El Presidente, from your friends in TCoC. And, sorry to see TGE still isn't ready for a female leader, eh? ^_^

I don't even know what you're saying, the excessive use of smileys has irritatingly distracted me so. Also TGE has had a few female leaders, only one really screwed the pooch when she somehow came into power and ever since then things have never been good for TGE. It's unfortunate but things like this happen. Acquired grimace will do that to an alliance, especially if it weaseled it's way into power.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, TGE, with your new leadership under President Chris.

Princess Victoria, very gracious indeed - best of luck on your future endeavors. :)

Pathetic. Once The German Empire stood for something. It believed in itself, it had common respect for each member of its own. But now it's turned into a wasteland where pack of wolves prey across the land in search of a meal, or new den. It appears President Chris has pushed forward to secure himself power, something he has always wanted. German soil has been rotting away for some time now, but it had hope. Whatever hope remained has been crushed.

It is no secret that i don't like you a bit, but i must say - even I couldn't have said it better!

I'm glad you all are having a field day with this. Go have have as much fun as you like. One thing I want to make clear is that I have no problem with people stating things from what they see and not what they know. So continue with your fun. :) Also Hi Marx been awhile since I talked to you.

EDIT: Also lol at Mada about the gators.

Edited by President Chris

I'm glad you all are having a field day with this. Go have have as much fun as you like. One thing I want to make clear is that I have no problem with people stating things from what they see and not what they know. So continue with your fun. :) Also Hi Marx been awhile since I talked to you.

EDIT: Also lol at Mada about the gators.

Really though Chris. You're the guy who had to claw his way to a measly deputy position when I was there. The guy who threatened to leave (and maybe you did, I can't remember) when you didn't get the placement you wanted. You're one of the last people I'd think would run the entire alliance. I have to admire your willingness to hang tough in there but really, even you have to admit that TGE is scraping the bottom with this. That is, if the throne was handed over voluntarily at all. So which is it? Voluntary desperation or forces madness?

Also, can I run TGE please?

Really Flanders. Your a guy that's still upset at an alliance that over something that you that happened almost two years ago and you also tried to coup TGE's government and become leader yourself as a way to get back at us. Also I never threatened to leave TGE cause I didn't get what I wanted because unlike you I get over things. I thank you for admiring my loyalty to my alliance since it's hard to find members with loyalty. This was not voluntary desperation nor forced madness and lastly no.

Always obedient. Always sitting back and allowing others to do as they wish. President Chris, you simply lack the skill for the position. Always in TGE's history you have done little, and when called out for your lack of work you would always quickly jump up and do the most you could to secure your position. Sucking up, throwing out new acts, making promises.. Anything to keep your position. As to how you ever secured the spot of Chancellor, I'm not sure. You never did anything worthwhile of earning the position, it just seemed you were handed the spot.

You go ahead and think that no one else knows anything of the situation. Throw out your blatant lies, your desperate defenses, but at the end there's nothing you can do to defend yourself truthfully.

Edited by August von Mackensen

Really Flanders. Your a guy that's still upset at an alliance that over something that you that happened almost two years ago and you also tried to coup TGE's government and become leader yourself as a way to get back at us. Also I never threatened to leave TGE cause I didn't get what I wanted because unlike you I get over things. I thank you for admiring my loyalty to my alliance since it's hard to find members with loyalty. This was not voluntary desperation nor forced madness and lastly no.

But wait, didn't you hear about CB's? They're timeless! :P

Also I never threatened to leave TGE cause I didn't get what I want

You left last May to set up your own alliance when your entire officer korp revolted against you though you came back a day later. You told me on MSN that TGE was finished and you were setting up your own alliance this month. I'll post the logs if you deny this. TGE has been going to the dogs for months now. Maybe it needs a new hand at the tiller? Fair enough but dont feign innocence. It was a coup, you and the other TGE'rs who posted in this thread scapegoated Victoria for all its recent ills and ganged up on her to post this utter farce of an announcement. Thats the reality to the whole sordid affair.

I dont know whats wrong with admitting it. Some coups work, some dont. Yours did and you should take a little pride in that.

If that is true as you say, then it is a sad day to see such a fine alliance brought down by the petty squabbles and power plays of various members. The members should reign in these dictators and maintain a firm democratic handle on matters relating to the German Empire.

Really Flanders.

Call me Weiss.

you also tried to coup TGE's government and become leader yourself as a way to get back at us.

Not true. I did try to mix up the top leadership, a well warranted attempt mind you. Not once was I suggested as the head though.

Also I never threatened to leave TGE cause I didn't get what I wanted

Sure you did. You did it all the time. And if you didn't leave when you didn't get your way you did the bare minimum to stay afloat and criticized anyone who brought new ideas to the table. You're the kind of member who just stuck in there floating along on your seniority and closeness to the Kaiser. I can't imagine what kind of reign TGE is in for under yourself. Maybe you'll actually do something for once, but I doubt it'll be worthwhile.

I thank you for admiring my loyalty to my alliance

I suppose if you consider a barnacle loyal to the rock it clings to...

and lastly no.
Wouldn't you like that to be up to the TGE member body?
But wait, didn't you hear about CB's? They're timeless! :P

I'm not declaring war on Chris...

Edited by Captain Flinders

I must say Flinders, I've heard a lot from Chris, seen a lot from him even, but you continue to show more angles on him that I didn't know of in the past. And they all seem to fit his characteristics quite well. I only wish it wasn't all true, I wanted to believe that The German Empire had a chance, but this whole mess that he's now attempting to cover us just proves that TGE *doesn't* have a chance, not a single glimmer of ever achieving anything.

Edited by August von Mackensen

So wait. President Chris was really the best that you guys could come up with? Really? Good lord, at this rate I should toss my hat in the ring and make a TGE comeback tour. At least you know you'd be getting someone who can string a coherent sentence together, put together a halfway decent battleplan and not totally bugger up relations because they don't fit some weird theme nobody else cares about. But hey, best of luck on your collective flaming decent and eventually absorption back into the place we all know you belong.

So wait. President Chris was really the best that you guys could come up with? Really? Good lord, at this rate I should toss my hat in the ring and make a TGE comeback tour. At least you know you'd be getting someone who can string a coherent sentence together, put together a halfway decent battleplan and not totally bugger up relations because they don't fit some weird theme nobody else cares about. But hey, best of luck on your collective flaming decent and eventually absorption back into the place we all know you belong.

Are you done with your lame troll attempt?

Considering that this is an announcement about change of Government, a lot of the commentary seems inappropriate and/or out of place.

I think it fair to say that no matter what you think or believe about President Chris, he will truly be judged by what he does from now on. His results, actions and decisions will be a reflection of his competence levels in leadership.

Sorry to see the Princess go, you seemed like a very likeable person on IRC. I wish you luck and good fortune in whatever you do. To President Chris, I wish you luck, you have a heck of a lot of work ahead of you.

Such a noble and fierce defense of Chris. How ever shall we continue? Maybe Chris should come and defend himself. Or let me run the show. Or Toku, I'm cool with that too.

I'm not coming to Chris' defense, I'm coming to my allies' defense. But, everyone knows you hate TGE so why should I even bother explaining something you will see as a moot point.