When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined the old forum on the 31st March, 2006. So, around that time for my original nation. Pre GW1, the time of the Citrus War and before the creation of LUE (I wonder if any old LUE-ites remember me).

edit: According to a post on the forum through which I found CN (http://tauniverse.com/forum/showthread.php...3195&page=2) 21st February 2006. The day after my birthday. Gees I'm old!

Edited by FLOZi

I remember having a $50K upstart, $200K to help with a war that occurred my third day in CN, and a $500K stimulus.

I joined a few weeks after GWIII.

I remember the first intra-alliance aid (RPA/TUPA/AHEAD): 500k packets for prizes or in case of war...

I got involved with CN politics around the times of UJW. I've never been really involved in CN wars (despite being a "veteran" of four conflicts on five fronts I consider myself extremely incompetent at war...)

I joined at the start of June, 2009. Don't know exactly where that puts me. I had a nation a long time back, maybe early 2008. I'd be interested to know what was going on around CN at that time, but I wasn't really into the game back then. I got bored one day and logged on and decided to join GATO and I'm kind of addicted now :(

I joined at the start of June, 2009. Don't know exactly where that puts me. I had a nation a long time back, maybe early 2008. I'd be interested to know what was going on around CN at that time, but I wasn't really into the game back then. I got bored one day and logged on and decided to join GATO and I'm kind of addicted now :(

June 2009 was in the Karma War, whereas Early 2008 was right in the middle of the Unjust War (Sept. 2007) and the War of the Coalition/NoCB war/Etc (August-September 2008).