57th Overlanders DoW's BC 2.0

Kodiak

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this war was stupid, the last war was stupid... yet you all !@#$%* and cry when the wars end. Make up your minds.

All I want is for one war announcement that says something like:

We here at [alliance A] really don't like those mother $%&@ers over in [alliance B]. That said, we're just gonna bomb the !@#$ out of them. What's our CB you ask? $%&@ you, that's our CB.

Just for once say what you mean people and do want you want because you want to.

So hostility towards each other to the extent that one plans to hit another on a chain of around 9 ODP's isn't enough of a reason for war... you have to use someone elses CB and dress it up as helping allies?

so long as the treaties chain together properly, it doesnt matter if they like you or not. They clearly said their ability to do this depended on how the DoWs fell. The fact that they dont like you doesnt make it not justified, but it does make it a hell of a lot more fun to them. Had they planned to DoW you without treaty ties, I am certain the folks from BOTH sides would have put a stop to that...See MHA in Karma war.

So what's the current argument by the wrong side? That pre-emptive strikes are immoral?

Does that nonsense even warrant a response? If you know someone is gonna stab you in the back the moment you turn around, you knock them out first. Solid evidence, solid case, solid CB, take em down.

You heard it from their own mouth. All suspicious have been confirmed.

They already admitted that. Have you ever considered joining the 57th?

No. Not a big fan of pre-emptive myself. Maybe that's just the righteousness in me. So :P

So what's the current argument by the wrong side? That pre-emptive strikes are immoral?

Does that nonsense even warrant a response? If you know someone is gonna stab you in the back the moment you turn around, you knock them out first. Solid evidence, solid case, solid CB, take em down.

So what if the information turns out to be wrong and that they decided to put the knife away? Which in this case, that's what happen.

Edited by Dramaus Katan

The timing has nothing to do with any ebil plans on the 57th's part. I think it's obvious that the 57th had no clue the war was ending tonight. And why would they? Usually the night after 25 alliances DoW, !@#$ happens and the GRL goes alla way up. The 57th made a poor decision with the pre-emptive strike, and the fact that white peace was issued a minute before they did so just exacerbates the issue.

Edited by Pyroman

I would ask that any member of NSO that feels the need to post here please be mindful of their comments.

The NSO is not involved in this conflict and while it does somewhat effect our trading sphere until such time as our actual treaty partners are involved we should hold our tongues as much as possible regarding the specifics of the war.

So first Browncoats try to take advantage of all the smoke on the battlefield to attack someone who they just dont like... now they get hit back, and Nemesis, who has $%&@-all to do with 57th or BC decide to attack the 57th as well?

Welp, here's the tailspin.

I know I'm waiting for it :D

No. Browncoats was planning to enter the war via treaties.

Everyone check the time stamps, for Christ's sake. We posted this *1 minute* after RoK announced the TPF war was over; we had our nations declaring even before then. So we couldn't stop attacking because the war was still on. It's just that by the time the topic was posted, RoK had announced peace in the TPF war for all combatants.

I'm very sorry you weren't in the loop about white peace. Maybe you should have also spied on the CC.

so long as the treaties chain together properly, it doesnt matter if they like you or not. They clearly said their ability to do this depended on how the DoWs fell. The fact that they dont like you doesnt make it not justified, but it does make it a hell of a lot more fun to them. Had they planned to DoW you without treaty ties, I am certain the folks from BOTH sides would have put a stop to that...See MHA in Karma war.

Well, the don't chain together properly. The 57th are a small alliance, are you saying whoever they attacked, plus LoSS, plus Nemesis, plus CoJ would have needed Browncoats to come in and save the day aggressively with an ODP?

I'm not going to lie, 57th could have easliy ignored this and just waited for the next time they'd be outnumbered in a war that BC could take advantage of. But rather than waiting to be attacked they've pre-emptively granted BC what they wish they had the balls to do themselves and go for a war right now. Again, I fail to see the problem, maybe I need to attend the Athens school for cb's.

Well, the don't chain together properly. The 57th are a small alliance, are you saying whoever they attacked, plus LoSS, plus Nemesis, plus CoJ would have needed Browncoats to come in and save the day aggressively with an ODP?

I'm not going to lie, 57th could have easliy ignored this and just waited for the next time they'd be outnumbered in a war that BC could take advantage of. But rather than waiting to be attacked they've pre-emptively granted BC what they wish they had the balls to do themselves and go for a war right now. Again, I fail to see the problem, maybe I need to attend the Athens school for cb's.

The issue is this, wars to end alliances are not cool. Ever.

I would ask that any member of NSO that feels the need to post here please be mindful of their comments.

The NSO is not involved in this conflict and while it does somewhat effect our trading sphere until such time as our actual treaty partners are involved we should hold our tongues as much as possible regarding the specifics of the war.

That is a great idea. I think I should say that it should go for everyone as well, though I know I'll be ignored. :P

Regarding the "Attacking aggressively via ODP" part: Look at CoJ's DoW topic, it states that we have an ODOAP with them, and we do.

The issue is this, wars to end alliances are not cool. Ever.

I would also like to agree with this. Browncoats never intended to "end" the 57th Overlanders. However, I hear that's what they want of us (insert Kodiak saying things here).

Yeah, well, I double dog dare you to dare me to back up my words... or something...

...I hate you.

Once again an NSO member backs down from a fight. Let it be noted. It's a good thing you have Ivan to keep you guys in line.

All I want is for one war announcement that says something like:

Just for once say what you mean people and do want you want because you want to.

We here at Neo Keltica really don't like those mother $%&@ers over in Bourbon. That said, we're just gonna bomb the !@#$ out of them. What's our CB you ask? $%&@ you, that's our CB.

better?

<3 you

I would also like to agree with this. Browncoats never intended to "end" the 57th Overlanders. However, I hear that's what they want of us (insert Kodiak saying things here).

Yeah, for what it's worth...that was the wrong choice of words on my part, and apologies for any confusion that went with that. I'm not going to make excuses, I'm not known for being a diplomat.

What I had meant to say is we're looking for a surrender here, and we continue to look for a surrender.

Edited by Kodiak