A Quarter is a little...

Ah, the foolish posts in this topic. I'll simply use this rare post of mine on this forum to offer congrats to LoD for finally getting his own alliance up and running. And a word regarding Teeters, say what you want about him, however, at one time, I was proud to call him Comrade, and he remains one of the coolest I've had the honor in meeting in this world. Now you may all return to your regularly scheduled idiocy. Talking to you too Pacificans.

Thank you very much, Woody :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the foolish posts in this topic. I'll simply use this rare post of mine on this forum to offer congrats to LoD for finally getting his own alliance up and running. And a word regarding Teeters, say what you want about him, however, at one time, I was proud to call him Comrade, and he remains one of the coolest I've had the honor in meeting in this world. Now you may all return to your regularly scheduled idiocy. Talking to you too Pacificans.

I appreciate it Woody!

Feeling is mutual my friend.

Wow... being snarked by the illustrious New Pacific Order. We are honored, dear sirs. :) Perhaps someday you will understand what it is to enjoy the small victories, without allowing others to bring you down about the larger ones. :D

Glad to see Darkstar off to such a great start!

Edited by Kiida

Wow... being trolled by the illustrious New Pacific Order. We are honored, dear sirs. :) Perhaps someday you will understand what it is to enjoy the small victories, without allowing others to bring you down about the larger ones. :D

Glad to see Darkstar off to such a great start!

Don't act like you don't like all the attention we gave your alliance, Kylliah. Your sarcasm and hidden innuendos burn with the fiery intensity of a smoldering candle wick.

[OOC]You might want to choose your wording more carefully next time you call us something, btw. [/OOC]

Edited by BLUELINE976

Don't act like you don't like all the attention we gave your alliance, Kylliah. Your sarcasm and hidden innuendos burn with the fiery intensity of a smoldering candle wick.

[OOC]You might want to choose your wording more carefully next time you call us something, btw. [/OOC]

I'm sorry, what attention? And it's not MY alliance, it's LoD's.

[ooc] thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have changed it to be more appropriate. [/ooc]

I'm sorry, what attention? And it's not MY alliance, it's LoD's.

[ooc] thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have changed it to be more appropriate. [/ooc]

Does LoD pay the electric bill for your headquarters while you all sit around eating Planet Bob Pizza? You're in Darkstar (gov. too, no less), so technically it is your alliance by association. It's like me saying NPO is *my* alliance, even though I'm not in government.

Does LoD pay the electric bill for your headquarters while you all sit around eating Planet Bob Pizza? You're in Darkstar (gov. too, no less), so technically it is your alliance by association. It's like me saying NPO is *my* alliance, even though I'm not in government.

Why yes, good man, I do pay for the electric bill. And for the Pizza as well. The fact is, these lazy moochers don't do a single thing, and I'm left doing absolutely everything.

That said, I'd appreciate it if you could respect my wishes that I made clear earlier in this thread - do not derail it. This is not about arguing, it's about Darkstar being awesome.

You know... :awesome:

Why yes, good man, I do pay for the electric bill. And for the Pizza as well. The fact is, these lazy moochers don't do a single thing, and I'm left doing absolutely everything.

That said, I'd appreciate it if you could respect my wishes that I made clear earlier in this thread - do not derail it. This is not about arguing, it's about Darkstar being awesome.

You know... :awesome:

Of course, of course.

:bottleofbeer: Here's to another huge nation to make your alliance even bigger! :bottleofbeer: :P