Way to go, CC

Schattenmann

Has LM told them how to leave peace mode? :o

The Supercomplaints side is largely in peace mode too. People taunting each other about peace mode while both are in peace mode are silly to the highest degree. That goes for anyone on the Coincidence side that taunts Supercomplaints too, before anyone comments.

Edited by Kaiser

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has LM told them how to leave peace mode? :o

When, not how.

The same could be said about the other side too. If anything this war is about reserves.

Yes, that seems like it. However, I don't know LM's strategy. However, as I said before, unlike previous wars, there are a number of routes that can be taken, which makes this war particularly interesting.

Perhaps they're being used as reserves, perhaps they will be used as bait to draw others out of peacemode. There are a number of things they could do besides direct military attacks.

Reserves to WHAT? Everyone either north or south of the 85k parallel is hiding out. They can't be reserve when there's no attack force to begin with. Also, bait? Again, for what? They can just sit there forever if they really wanted to. This strategy involves most of the potential combatants in hide mode. Seriously, I'd ask for my money back if I were on either side of this one cause this one smells like a lemon.

Funny weren't people praising NPO for using peace mode not that long ago?

I always think peace mode is a possibly legitimate strategy. It depends on how it's news.

I know wars bring out a lot of people that are unfamiliar with the forums so I'm just going to point out that: (1) you don't have to use OOC tags in this forum, everything is OOC and (2) a recent moderation discussion on the use of OOC tags concluded with them being deemed unacceptable except in the most extreme cases.

The rules are pinned.

I know I didn't have to use the OOC tags, but I figured I'd get some guy saying, "Yeah, and how do you camouflage yourself in CN other than ghosting?"

Reserves to WHAT? Everyone either north or south of the 85k parallel is hiding out. They can't be reserve when there's no attack force to begin with. Also, bait? Again, for what? They can just sit there forever if they really wanted to. This strategy involves most of the potential combatants in hide mode. Seriously, I'd ask for my money back if I were on either side of this one cause this one smells like a lemon.

You shouldn't really make judgments before you see what they do. You could be right. I was listing possibilities. Not sure what LM is planning.

Reserves to what?

Now, reserves against counter DoWs.

Bait for what?

A fraction can come out of PM, inciting another alliance to come out of PM and hit them while a larger force will come out of PM and hit them. (Yeah, sounds convoluted but again, just a possibility).

Again, we don't know what LM is going to do, so its best to reserve judgment until the war ends.

I've noticed you CSN folks are quite bitter and rude. Not a very cool trait, even during a war.

Anyone but me and wicked?

In any case, seeing as this is an OOC forum I'll take this moment to clarify that I certainly have no intentions of being rude OOC, and most of my posts are intended as IC poking fun and nothing more. I appreciate that there's some strategy behind CC's current actions (whether it's good or not is yet to be seen) and I'm quite looking forward to a long and bloody war. Bring your best and we'll see who wins.

You shouldn't really make judgments before you see what they do. You could be right. I was listing possibilities. Not sure what LM is planning.

Reserves to what?

Now, reserves against counter DoWs.

Bait for what?

A fraction can come out of PM, inciting another alliance to come out of PM and hit them while a larger force will come out of PM and hit them. (Yeah, sounds convoluted but again, just a possibility).

Again, we don't know what LM is going to do, so its best to reserve judgment until the war ends.

Ok, so they get some counter DoWs of a bunch of guys in hide mode. Back to square one. BTW, if I were those potential countering alliances, I'd just not do anything till the CoC folks actually did something besides make DoW's on the boards.

A fraction comes out of hide mode. Ok, so you could possibly bait out the dumbest of the dumb to come play. Most folks, I hope, aren't that dumb.

Yeah, I don't know what LM is planning to do, but all I see is a WWI trench warfare stalemate. Except of course the bulk of the armies can't attack each other.

Anyone but me and wicked?

In any case, seeing as this is an OOC forum I'll take this moment to clarify that I certainly have no intentions of being rude OOC, and most of my posts are intended as IC poking fun and nothing more. I appreciate that there's some strategy behind CC's current actions (whether it's good or not is yet to be seen) and I'm quite looking forward to a long and bloody war. Bring your best and we'll see who wins.

I hadn't paid attention to whom, I just noticed the AA on every awful post.

I wouldn't really call them poking fun. In another thread one of your guys is mocking LM's reasoning behind delaying the war. Quite harsh.

Does nobody else find this situation interesting? A war is actually not going exactly like everyone expected and it's already had far reaching political effects.

I am not sure if I agree with your assessment, but I surely agree with your sentiment.

It is a good & suspenseful war for our inner drama llamas.

Edited by Fantastico

Schatt, It took them six days to actually DoW, at that rate I don't expect a honest blitz for another week.

Hey, lets take a CB from 5 months ago and use it around Christmas / New Years! Surely everybody will be sitting on their computers all day during the holidays! I mean, we can't just keep it to ourselves for another week until after the holidays, right? We haven't already waited like, what, 5 months already?

Thankfully I don't have to be organizing any of this mess, I'm surprised so many people found the time for it TBH.