A Righteous Declaration of War

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we just wait for the eventual cowardice, and the piss-poor excuse as to why you're turning tail and running away from this fight.

I'm sure that's what you twatwaffles are hoping/praying for. Good luck with that.

/TORN

I'm sure that's what you twatwaffles are hoping/praying for. Good luck with that.

/TORN

Yes, because everyone is shaking in their boots that the alliance that pushed and pushed for the last war to happen, started it, but then once they saw how badly they were going to lose up and left the war and the majority of their allies, has declared war.

I'll give it a few days before they turn tail and abandon their allies once more.

Yes, because everyone is shaking in their boots that the alliance that pushed and pushed for the last war to happen, started it, but then once they saw how badly they were going to lose up and left the war and the majority of their allies, has declared war.

I'll give it a few days before they turn tail and abandon their allies once more.

I don't know about you, but I'm shaking in my boots. These guys are tough fighters just the other day I was praying not to fight these guys. They never surrender and are very mentally tough.

Especially HRT, who has no history whatsoever of being a coward.

Please, please, just declare war on me when we're out of hippy. You like to talk a lot, but just balls up and have CSN declare on us. Back your talk up for once.

The time for silly snipes and supposedly ominous posts is over. We talk using nukes, if you want to have a chat in our native language come find us.

New policy I see, you'll be hearing from me shortly, in about 5 days.

War is good for activity so have fun

War is fun indeed. I don't hold any particular ill will towards our opponents, its just business. Hopefully fun for all.

So now we just wait for the eventual cowardice, and the piss-poor excuse as to why you're turning tail and running away from this fight.

Keep waiting.

You are far from irrelevant. Hell, the people you are fighting alongside today still lust to destroy you and your alliance as soon as they can, yet you continue banging your head against this wall.

You still have friends, who await your finding your way again.

We're standing by our friends today. Indeed TPF has been far from a friend, but we aren't here to defend them, rather we are paying a blood debt we owe to longtime friends and allies.

I don't know about you, but I'm shaking in my boots. These guys are tough fighters just the other day I was praying not to fight these guys. They never surrender and are very mentally tough.

Especially HRT, who has no history whatsoever of being a coward.

Feel free to look me up when I drop into range. We can have a nice dinner, a movie, maybe a few drinks and some chloroform. It'll be a good time batmandelaysmiley.jpg

Please, please, just declare war on me when we're out of hippy. You like to talk a lot, but just balls up and have CSN declare on us. Back your talk up for once.

You're significantly out of my range. Plus, I probably have a bigger warchest than you, but I'll tell you what.. maybe in the summer, I'll bring my world peace tour to you guys.

How's that?

Yours had orange gradients bro.

We made this one before karma war because you deleted it from your photobucket when you ragequit TORN.

Quote this and tell me I was a bad recruiter.

Actually, you were a fantastic recruiter. You just happened to be the words worst minister. Second of all all art was transferred to HRT when I resigned from TORN in the "ragefit" you so described.

Try again maybe?

What a Coincidence... You're going to war? WE ARE GOING TO WAR!?!?! NO WAY.

Jeez, I was just hoping this would happen again. Awesome.

:wub: TORN

OMG no way?!?! Dude, its like they invited all the cool kids to the party! We should totally break some things together!

abomination.jpg