Veritas Aequitas Comes To The Defense Of Her Allies!

Erixxxx

VA.. welcome to the war! ;) Bring the PAIN!

oo/ VA

PAIN? LOL, I was over their military once... They have no pain to bring. I do say, this whole alliance is a joke.

Edited by Emporor

Not exactly the best of allies coming to there defense a mere 6 days later. Where did all these TPF allies come from, did you see a few people DoW and said "oh hey someone that's not a complete coward. Let's try to be like them!"

lol king mathers... lol.... fail.

PAIN? LOL, I was over their military once... They have no pain to bring. I do say, this whole alliance is a joke.

Not to insult an ally, but if their military was a joke, and you were once in charge of their military...

Your own insult reflects poorly on your qualities as a leader. ;)

(Since writing announcements at 4 in the morning really isn't my thing, I'll be brief. The Phoenix Federation, friends and once protectors of Veritas Aequitas, has recently been attacked by several aggressors, and we do not look kindly upon that. Therefore, Veritas Aequitas activates Article III of the Moving on Up to the MDoAP side treaty and declares war on Athens, Global Order of Darkness, and \m/ in the defense of The Phoenix Federation. I won't wish our opponents good luck, but I do hope we will have a clean and fair fight.)

Greenland Repubic must be one of the several aggressors and my sides hurt as well :lol1:

Kudos on your rapid response to the call to arms from your allies, I'm most certain your valor will go down in history as a veritable example of what it means to support one's allies, even when it is inconvenient to do so.

o/ Veritas Aequitas and their audacious refusal to acquiesce, adamant in their assault against the adverse amalgamation of abominations, always apt in assisting their allies.

Note: For all those who don't speak sarcasm as their first language, the above was a fine example of it.

Erixxxx, I must congratulate you on the improvement in announcement posting. While the inclusion of movie clips shows a dramatic improvement I am still appalled by the lack of graphs and flow charts.

FLOW CHARTS MAN!

-FS

VA loltroll

How about you become my personal announcement consultant?

o/ VA loltroll :D

o/VA Let the cities burn!

Puffing yourself to feel important. Sad, really sad.

Feel Important? LOL... How many governemt positions have you held compared to the positions I've held? Don't answer that... No need to embarrass yourself.

Not to insult an ally, but if their military was a joke, and you were once in charge of their military...

Your own insult reflects poorly on your qualities as a leader. ;)

Not really, Those idiots didn't want me because they said I was "Too harsh"... but thats what I promised before I was elected. So, eventually I left about a week after being elected, before I could effectivly help them. >_<

I can speak about their military as I like though, simply because they always leave wars crying. I'll expect nothing less this time around.

As for my leadership in military, I assure you... I do prevail. I have held several military positions in much larger alliances than your own and have been rather successful. :D

Edited by Emporor

Well, I have to say, this was unexpected. Not the DoW, but the fact that I leave for 3 days, come back and we've had the DoW and acquired peace in that time. Oh well. Glad our friends in TPF could attain white peace.

And to those that *$%*#$ and complained about how we let our friends out to dry, read the announcement by Liquid Mercury. I'll refrain from commenting on that issue any further.

WTF!?!? Where are the DoW's against my good friends in RoK?

You say the attackers of TPF are cowards but, I stand here and look at the REAL cowards.

Yeah...you were worthless then and continue to be. And you can call us cowards all you want, but your opinion holds no weight. I appreciate you taking the time to waste ours.

Pathetic always. There's a reason you were kicked from VA and banned :D

Feel Important? LOL... How many governemt positions have you held compared to the positions I've held? Don't answer that... No need to embarrass yourself.

Not really, Those idiots didn't want me because they said I was "Too harsh"... but thats what I promised before I was elected. So, eventually I left about a week after being elected, before I could effectivly help them. >_<

I can speak about their military as I like though, simply because they always leave wars crying. I'll expect nothing less this time around.

As for my leadership in military, I assure you... I do prevail. I have held several military positions in much larger alliances than your own and have been rather successful. :D

The reason you have had so many positions and been in so many alliances is because you keep reincarnating yourself (OOC: re-rolling) and joining new alliances. You get elected into positions, then they find out who you are, learn your ineptitude and then boot your *$# because you're incompetent. But hey, let's not bring the truth into this, that'd ruin your stance here.