Alright, let's make this simple

Kalabac

Was/is Athens perfectly justified in attacking TPF?  

607 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if someone attempted to destroy the community I created I would destroy them no matter how long ago it was. If this makes me a monster, then I'll gladly take that title and live up to it. Then again, I've never attempted to be a saint thus I may freely act as a sinner.

i'm going to say yes, but attacked in the wrong way. i believe Athens was justified attacking TPF and ZH govt members, not the alliance as a whole.

...still makes me wonder though, how the hell ZH got off w/o any kind of repercussion?

i'm going to say yes, but attacked in the wrong way. i believe Athens was justified attacking TPF and ZH govt members, not the alliance as a whole.

...still makes me wonder though, how the hell ZH got off w/o any kind of repercussion?

The alliance leaders represent the alliance. If they make a mistake, the alliance bears the burden.

Conversely, if they do well, the alliance reaps the benefits.

There is a null vote for the gray you are talking about. How about you use that?

Nonsense. The poll question eliminates the gray in and of itself. I mean how dare they not conform to our black and white standards? How dare they? It's my way or the highway. Who cares if my way involves making a clearly biased and skewed poll, just to establish the black and the white? I mean either you perfectly agree with the way Athens has in some way handled the situation, in CB and everything else, or not. It is impossible for anyone to fall in between. I mean I'm sure people are out there complaining that while, yes, the CB is perfectly valid and usable, the lack of diplomacy by Athens is an issue, but since they find fault with Athens' conduct in this entire affair, it paints them white, no? It's brilliant I say. Brilliant. Everyone should be able to find some fault in Athens' conduct. Some tiny, little imperfection in the process.

And I wholeheartedly agree; the null vote is always touted as an option in CN and people should realize that by now. It works every time, since we can count just how many people null their votes.

Because everything is always so black and white.

whoa. You are like, so deep. Probably dark and brooding, too.

How about I put the two relevant viewpoints, and every shade of grey between is discussed? or do you want one hundred thousand poll options for every possible opinion?