Karma? Hegemony? Pfft, please.

Kzoppistan

I Here-By Announce To All of Bob That I'm Sick of Hearing Those Two Words!

Though a lot of things remain the same, these two political concepts are now obsolete. Even if a lot of the alliances are still closely lumped together like they were back then, these are new times that deserve a new labeling that reflects the actual situation today! Karma was a war time coalition and it is now dissolved, by that same token, the Hegemony is no longer an effective term either- NPO isn't even involved in this situation and a lot of the alliances that made up its numbers have drifted.

The situation is no longer bi-polar (wel... y'know what I mean). There are camps now who can remain independent of the actors that entertain us in this drama now. The entirely of Bob cannot, and should not, be placed into two camps if one wishes to do justice to accuracy, and the terms that described the situation then do reflect how it is today.

We are on the cusp of a New Year, and with it, a New Age!

So citizens of Bob, for Admin's sake, design a new paradigm already. Sheesh!

Edited by Kzoppistan

This is the most pointless thread I've seen yet, there are like 4 others covering the karma name issue already.

We've all seen you make pointless threads before too, this won't be the last redundant either.

Kzopp, tis true that they are obsolete but when you get people that are not educated on the way things work now or are too blind to see the changes they will revert to the old ways of calling things Karma and Hegemony, that was the propaganda put forth by your allies as well whom began the "Karma recall" you could say.

We've all seen you make pointless threads before too, this won't be the last redundant either.

Kzopp, tis true that they are obsolete but when you get people that are not educated on the way things work now or are too blind to see the changes they will revert to the old ways of calling things Karma and Hegemony, that was the propaganda put forth by your allies as well whom began the "Karma recall" you could say.

Well, true dat.

Yes I am sure the resurrection of NAAC wasn't the most pointless thread ever seen. It had a purpose, it wasn't covered by multiple threads already, it had CONTENT.

yargh.

Well I happen to feel that my topic had content as well. It was an expression of the desire to see new ideas and a new way of thought instead of borrowing back from what once was which only contributes to the entrenching of those tired concepts today. The old paradigm is stale and boring, people know it by heart.

We need a new defining structure, and my post was designed to push people into thinking about that.

I find that to be a little more important than pretending to resurrect an alliance for some cheap laughs. (though it did get a laugh out of me, I admit)

If you don't like a label, make a new one.

Complaining isn't really going to make others do extra work. If it did, I would sit at home all day playing online games and complain at the government all the time to do my work for me.

...wait

If you don't like a label, make a new one.

Are you kidding? That's hard. :P

Jokes aside, while I feel I have a good grasp on the history and politics of the times, I don't think one person alone, owing to having only a single perspective, can make a defining statement about the new order. What I would like is to tap the collective brain power of Bob and see what emerges.

*edit: This thread may not be the place to do it, but hopefully it will plant a seed in the minds of the people.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Are you kidding? That's hard.

Jokes aside, while I feel I have a good grasp on the history and politics of the times, I don't think one person alone, owing to having only a single perspective, can make a defining statement about the new order. What I would like is to tap the collective brain power of Bob and see what emerges.

Careful what you wish for... you might just get it.

Also, if we're trying to define the new times, you're going to have a tough time, because it's like a game of billiards out there with spheres of influence making power grabs everywhere and sending some others into the pockets until they can dominate the table and be the last or the greatest remaining conquest.

Careful what you wish for... you might just get it.

Also, if we're trying to define the new times, you're going to have a tough time, because it's like a game of billiards out there with spheres of influence making power grabs everywhere and sending some others into the pockets until they can dominate the table and be the last or the greatest remaining conquest.

Interesting choice of words. You might be on to something. ;)

Then I'LL say it.

This is one of the most pointless threads I have ever seen.

*edit: redacted

It's too bad you don't see a need to change the current ill suited terms for today's political spectrum.

Perhaps you'd like to put your own thoughts up on the world stage for intense scrutiny?

Edited by Kzoppistan