Concerning the use of the Karma moniker

Archon

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a member holding no military position I'm OPSEC.

Eh, now we're the manipulators. Your propaganda line is quite interesting.

We're independent, in my time it meant neutral.

IRON hasn't been neutral for a LONG time.

Also supposedly sitting on the sidelines waiting to see if one alliance is going to enter the war on your side doesn't say much about your alliance and the treaties they hold. So if you want to say that neutral means you're neutral until convenient ok fine you're neutral.

So neither of you have proof to back up the claim that the world is out to get you.

If I did post it, you would spend 50 pages claiming it was either forged/ does not reflect the feelings of your alliance / is hypothetical talks

Anyway, I have always preached that we just talk about how this situation has become messy and then we could all rebuild our infra peacefully while watching the beautiful sunshine.

IRON hasn't been neutral for a LONG time.

Also supposedly sitting on the sidelines waiting to see if one alliance is going to enter the war on your side doesn't say much about your alliance and the treaties they hold. So if you want to say that neutral means you're neutral until convenient ok fine you're neutral.

I don't see TPF whining. Do you?

If I did post it, you would spend 50 pages claiming it was either forged/ does not reflect the feelings of your alliance / is hypothetical talks

Anyway, I have always preached that we just talk about how this situation has become messy and then we could all rebuild our infra peacefully while watching the beautiful sunshine.

So your proof that Athens/RoK is out to get you is that ODN and FOK had a treaty canceled for an ODN play?

You're asking to prove a negative.

This is rather off topic, but I hate the above phrase. It is quite simple (and a solid part of logical analysis) to disprove a negative. Only common mythology (usually during theological debates) has embedded this erroneous concept into popular culture. To provide but one small example from the world of mathematics: it is a trivial matter to show that there are no integer solutions to the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean space.

This is rather off topic, but I hate the above phrase. It is quite simple (and a solid part of logical analysis) to disprove a negative. Only common mythology (usually during theological debates) has embedded this erroneous concept into popular culture. To provide but one small example from the world of mathematics: it is a trivial matter to show that there are no integer solutions to the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean space.

There is a world of differnce between mathematical proofs and the proofs behind a broader statement like "prove you never spied". That is why the standard of evidence is "innocent until proven guilty"

So your proof that Athens/RoK is out to get you is that ODN and FOK had a treaty canceled for an ODN play?

Dear lord, you must have had a sore childhood.

Hey guess what, It's not any proof, never claimed so.

It's an illustration on how you love to drag on the debate, avoid the touchy questions and find escape ways in your discourse.

An attack on TPF is an attack on us, you knew that. Alongside with TPF head you wanted ours.

However, we don't.

We love our Infra.

I think it might be that they declared on IRON's ally with a garbage CB.

So Athens told TPF to plant a spy cell in Athens so 6 months later Athens can attack TPF in order to get to IRON?

So, are you going to be the one to provide proof or no?

Deja vu.

i have got to get off this forum.

Dear lord, you must have had a sore childhood.

Hey guess what, It's not any proof, never claimed so.

It's an illustration on how you love to drag on the debate, avoid the touchy questions and find escape ways in your discourse.

An attack on TPF is an attack on us, you knew that. Alongside with TPF head you wanted ours.

However, we don't.

We love our Infra.

Why are we bringing personal lives into this? Can't you argue without it?

Also what touchy questions have I avoided? You're the one who claimed the world was out to get you and when I asked you for proof you claim that you "have hands"

Had TPF done what they did against Athens/RoK to TOP, what would you have done? Given them a stern talking to (lol)? TOP would be rolling their tanks through TPF and anyone coming to defend them just like Athens are. You're only taking TPFs side because IRON are dumb enough to keep TPF as their ally.

What? So you think its impossible for somebody to ever hold any opinion on only one alliance? They must also hold an identical opinion on all their allies?

I hate to break it to your ego, but really, this isn't about you or your alliance, its about TPF and what TPF did. The fact that you hold a treaty with them is irrelevant to those events.

Why are we bringing personal lives into this? Can't you argue without it?

Also what touchy questions have I avoided? You're the one who claimed the world was out to get you and when I asked you for proof you claim that you "have hands"

If you disregard diplomacy and go right into a war, you typically understand that whoever is tied to TPF would end up getting attacked to. In the past, CBs have been used to get at a different enemy which has not presented a CB to you.

It is been made abundantly clear that a very, very large number of people disagree with you on the CBs validity. That being said, reasonable minds can disagree, and its expected and welcomed in any educated community.

However, what I see is days of waiting to get the support of a singular alliance by spoon feeding them some sort of paranoid delusion that this entire thing was some sort of massive ploy to cause their destruction by proxy. It's ridiculous. There is no larger picture here, this war is about TPF and TPF only. It is also no curb stomp, and no one ever believed it would be, but for god sakes people should be entering for the pacts they made by treaty and that alone, not because they are being manipulated into thinking they are "defending" themselves from a massive diabolical plan concocted by the evil demons of "karma".