A Joint Athens/VE Announcement

Then why else sign one of these treaties out of the blue? Just to confirm your place fighting with Athens? A treaty like this has no other purpose but war, no clause stopping you from attacking each other, be friendly, etc. Kinda obvious what the intentions are. No point denying it.

Maybe this treaty will actually get activated, unlike TPF's treaties. Its better than MDAP's acting as NAPs.

/me shrugs

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed i do, perhaps you can get a big brother to help you?

Look, I want these here fish. But if they don't want to come out, there isn't anything I or big brother can do. Perhaps we can start unloading explosives into the lake? Nah, the hippies would go nuts with that.

Look, I want these here fish. But if they don't want to come out, there isn't anything I or big brother can do. Perhaps we can start unloading explosives into the lake? Nah, the hippies would go nuts with that.

you think so? i must not have seen you try

Tactical so when ATHENS get WTFPWNED by TPF's friends, VE has a "required" response to get into the war. They can claim to be "defending their friends from unwarranted aggression". A tactical treaty, as I said.

Brilliant conclusion. They went to great lengths to hide this but you saw through their charades.

Tactical so when ATHENS get WTFPWNED by TPF's friends, VE has a "required" response to get into the war. They can claim to be "defending their friends from unwarranted aggression". A tactical treaty, as I said.

We would be in the war regardless of this treaty.

Better to have friends who can't shoot straight than friends who don't shoot at all.

Perhaps, but you're bleeding out.

Little_Em_Spaces never make the big time.

I know the hate for TPF is nano-sized compared to the recalled hate on the professional bed-wetting class that was Little_M_Space

I know the hate for TPF is nano-sized compared to the recalled hate on the professional bed-wetting class that was Little_M_Space

Sorry, but I'm having trouble following you. Professional bed wetting? Sounds fun.

Anyways, Yay to strategerie, new friends, and all that other stuff.

Ooooooookay. Whatever it takes to keep your delusional fantasies of being just fine alive.

Ooooooookay. Whatever it takes to keep your delusional fantasies of being just fine alive.

:)

Young man you are Manassas and Sharpsburg slow again. Typical. 1 decent campaign, a lucky march you get your head blown off by your own soldiers and BOOM! INSTA ICON!

HEH, nothing, you're nothing , just like your namesake.

:)

Young man you are Manassas and Sharpsburg slow again. Typical. 1 decent campaign, a lucky march you get your head blown off by your own soldiers and BOOM! INSTA ICON!

HEH, nothing, you're nothing , just like your namesake.

That wasn't a half-bad ad hominem... for an ape.

See, I can do that too!