An announcement from ADI

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic wasn't warranted, but to have RoK pissed that ADI wouldn't defend them after they gave them incomplete information is idiotic.

Rok is pissed that they decided to inform them they wouldn't be defending them after all through this topic instead of coming and talking to them about it.

I would be too.

You missed the part where ADI said they'd defend us, then said they wouldn't via the OWF.

This doesn't matter. ADI promised to come to our defense. They are now backing out ... via the OWF.

Promised after you gave them faulty information.

You're right, it's my fault that ADI didn't know who FEAR's allies were before signing with them.

No, it's your fault you gave them the wrong answer. If you said you didn't know, that would just have made you incompetent (since it's TPF we're talking about)./

This topic wasn't warranted, but to have RoK pissed that ADI wouldn't defend them after they gave them incomplete information is idiotic.

RoK's best consists of being too lazy to go check anywhere on the internet for about three minutes?

It is quite idiotic you can't read the posts that Hoo has made in this thread. Maybe then you'll grasp that they aren't pissed that ADI wouldn't defend them. ;)

This is important to note. ADI aws warmongering against TDO and we were there to back them up 100% despite it not being a popular move.

Not really, they are too cowardly to respond. And yes Warbuck, I know you're there.

Confirming dis. Hoo was ready to walk into a PR nightmare to support your guys' honor. And now you bail on them.

Rok is pissed that they decided to inform them they wouldn't be defending them after all through this topic instead of coming and talking to them about it.

I would be too.

Sure, they can be angry about that, but they're mainly angry about ADI not defending them after RoK fed them faulty information.

Is RoK too incompetent to check TPF's treaties rather than relying on pure memory?

Ok, let's ignore this portion of it since you're going to sit and tell me I should know who ADI's allies are allied to instead of them.

ADI promised to defend us no matter what after suddenly discovering that their ally was allied to TPF. They could have easily told us "Well, that's too much of a conflict for us we'd rather sit out" ...

RoK wasnt spied on though........ :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, attempted spying.

Still an aggressive action.

Anyone allied to Argent, post a thread ripping on them in public. Then see how they react.

RoK's best consists of being too lazy to go check anywhere on the internet for about three minutes?

You hate Hoo its quite amusing

Blasphemer!!

Take it back! Take it back NAO!!! You are oh so getting rolled, like a doughnut! I hope you like sprinkles ;)

D:

You really think all TPF's allies weren't accounted for? Obviously haven't done much war planning, have you.

Not to insult FEAR, but they don't exactly stick out in peoples minds when quickly making a list in a casual chat...

Again with the incompetence of RoK. You seem to hold a real grudge here.

Grudge on incompetence alliances screwing stuff up.

Off the top of his head, spur of the moment. He did it quickly for them I would assume. I've been a leader of an alliance with Hoo before, he is a busy man and has to move quickly sometimes.

Then why didn't he just say, "Can't you go check? I'm busy."

There was no war on RoK or Athens, so it was done during peacetime on them. RoK and Athens weren't at war with TPF, or can you show me a DoW to prove me wrong?

We've already covered this in the other thread.

Grudge on incompetence alliances screwing stuff up.

Its cute.

Then why didn't he just say, "Can't you go check? I'm busy."

He's a nice guy, you might not know that.

We've already covered this in the other thread.

But yet you still think you are right :awesome:

You really think all TPF's allies weren't accounted for? Obviously haven't done much war planning, have you.

Not to insult FEAR, but they don't exactly stick out in peoples minds when quickly making a list in a casual chat...

FFS, WHO SAID THAT HOO NEEDED TO MEMORIZE TPF'S TREATY PARTNERS? You're all creating a red herring. Hoo could have checked. He could have said he didn't know. He could have said he was too busy. He didn't do any of those and gave a wrong answer.

Plus, you ignore FEAR? Score of 12 and one of the larger members of CDT?

It is a MDoAP, which is why they are obligated. Spying is an offensive act.

The spying operation was an act with malicious intent which never got to the part of causing damage. In essence they were preparing to attack through such means but never did. Thus the defensive portion doesn't apply for it specifies the attack having been gone through with and not conspiracy to do so.

We can go back and forth with this all night probably and we have yet to bring up the question of if the act of spying in question is to be considered a part of the Karma war.

I agree, but if someone is going to kick my friends $@! its going to be me, in private.

[OOC: That's rather easy to do in real life however in Bob, at best you can only give someone a hand slap in private.]

Edited by Hyperbad

FFS, WHO SAID THAT HOO NEEDED TO MEMORIZE TPF'S TREATY PARTNERS? You're all creating a red herring. Hoo could have checked. He could have said he didn't know. He could have said he was too busy. He didn't do any of those and gave a wrong answer.

Plus, you ignore FEAR? Score of 12 and one of the larger members of CDT?

I think most alliances ignore FEAR.

They aren't a big alliance politics wise.

No, promised after talking and discovering that TPF is allied to FEAR. Are you puprosely posting blind?

Can you post logs confirming this please. If you already have, link please :P

Edited by BDRocks

Those who support ADI's actions might want to reconsider Ragnarok's CB. Ragnarok was clearly spied on by TPF. Last time I checked, espionage was an act of aggression. This would make Ragnarok's declaration of war a defensive response. They were attacked by TPF.

ADI chose not to defend their friends, despite the supposed mutual defense portion of their treaty. As others have said, poor show, ADI.

Best of luck to RoK.

Edited by cscyankees

I haven't seen anything like that so far.

I wonder why. Hoo is classier than ADI, and doesn't just leak logs for the point of hurting someone. I doubt that will last much longer however based off how ADI treated RoK.