TPF Allies-not so much

NationReaper

Yes conner i know the MDoAP is your treaty with the,..but i also know that there is an espionage part to it..where it would null the treaty if TPF spied..and thats what the CB of the war is.. which would give VA a loophole..and i wanted to know if you would use the loophole

Yup, we're bailing. Bye TPF. Good luck!

/me watches the fireworks...

Honoring treaties is considered foolish and a signal of having no willpower apparently.

Here's a thought: you could leave the issue of how TPF's treaties will be honored between TPF and her treaty partners. The only people i see getting all bent out of shape about TPF's allies not honoring thier treaties are TPF's enemies.

Here's a thought: you could leave the issue of how TPF's treaties will be honored between TPF and her treaty partners. The only people i see getting all bent out of shape about TPF's allies not honoring thier treaties are TPF's enemies.

Yeah, i think they're mad because they had hoped to bring in certain alliances as TPF allies and then have the attacking alliances' really good amigos come in and beat them down...or something along those lines :D

U C WUT I DID THAR?

Anywho...TPF will die, the world will be just a lil less evil.

YAY TPF DYING!!!

Edited by JWConner

Yeah, i think they're mad because they had hoped to bring in certain alliances as TPF allies and then have the attacking alliances' really good amigos come in and beat them down...or something along those lines :D

U C WUT I DID THAR?

Anywho...TPF will die, the world will be just a lil less evil.

YAY TPF DYING!!!

You mean I would like this war to progress in the same way as every war since GW3? Yes, indeed I would.

This is before when alliances do come in, and the same people cry for harsh terms for those alliances daring to interfere.

I guess since apparently Conner's bluff was called...

I will be marching my monkeys to the front line... anyone that comes within range will be fully coated in fresh poo... thats right, I have a whole army of poo flinging monkeys. The first person to find my front line will get covered. So tread lightly, the line isn't well marked.