TPF Allies-not so much

NationReaper

Seems that VA (Veritas Aequitas) ..an alliance once protected by TPF has decided to let them fight on their own..it was expected by me from JWConner and VA..but for the rest of you..here is a screenshot

http://nonpermited image host.com/r/33p4n0x/6

Forgive me..it didnt upload right..one sec and i'll fix it :)

33p4n0x.jpg

Edited by Voldorish

Seems that VA..an alliance once protected by TPF has decided to let them fight on their own..it was expected by me from JWConner and VA..but for the rest of you..here is a screenshot

you did the image wrong. Here you go:

33p4n0x.jpg

EDIT: wait, that didn't work either. Your link is knackered.

Edited by Lamuella

It's so obvious that this is the truth. I mean there is no chance they could have just told you this because you are a rogue and have no business knowing what they are going to do. right? :rolleyes:

maybe..maybe not..who knows..the fact of the matter is they have made no attempts to get ready or show support..not even a post on the forums wishing their allies good luck..that says they dont really care..along with their inactivity and inability to fight a war and they have a legit loophole out of fighting..i expect them to take that loophole.

by the way..the ACTUAL announcement was melbrooks is awesome D= jeeze

Edit:

=D no problem Conner..im only here to give VA publicity..only way they can grow and get their name out there..im doing this for the good of your alliance

Edited by Voldorish

maybe..maybe not..who knows..the fact of the matter is they have made no attempts to get ready or show support..not even a post on the forums wishing their allies good luck..that says they dont really care..along with their inactivity and inability to fight a war and they have a legit loophole out of fighting..i expect them to take that loophole.

by the way..the ACTUAL announcement was melbrooks is awesome D= jeeze

Dude, you're making my day. Thanks for showing how much of a joke you've always been.

And loophole? What loophole?

/me searches for this mythical loophole

The espionage loophole in your treaty Conner =P learn your own treaties.

Being a "newb" has nothing to do with this...i was just bored and this is the only way conner would talk to me =( he wont even let me in his IRC channel anymore

oh, well why cancel when we can just sit by and watch the fireworks?

DIE TPFY, DIE!

Pfft, can we just blow each other up already? and ffs make it worth the 9 months of !@#$%*ing that will follow

No, we won't. Didn't you read the OP?

Also, nice sig...did it take the collective brainpower of the New Global Hegemony to come up with it?

:lol1:

Yes conner i know the MDoAP is your treaty with the,..but i also know that there is an espionage part to it..where it would null the treaty if TPF spied..and thats what the CB of the war is.. which would give VA a loophole..and i wanted to know if you would use the loophole