An Official Dispatch from the seat of Helena in Saundustee

I, ModusOperandi, hereby apologize to The Grand Lodge of Freemasons for my antagonistic and subversive actions against them, which includes ghosting their AA. I ask their forgiveness, and ask that we go our seprate ways. I pledge that the Nation of Helena, along with any future incarnation of my nation, will stay clear of the Lodge.

somethingsomethingsomething

Edited by ModusOperandi

As a founder of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons, I hereby submit my request for the severance of all ties between my nation and the Lodge; this includes my association as author of the charter five times, awards and writer of their history.

Let's go our separate ways.

This isn't because they're bad people, they're actually very cool, but its because I want a fresh start.

Edited by ModusOperandi

GLoF are good people and strong peopple, it's stupid to mess with them and seeing as your a founding member you, of all people, should know this.

Good luck GLoF ^_^

I wasn't aware of their OWF thread until I agreed to post the apology, a common misunderstanding on both of our parts.

I haven't said they're bad people, just that we should go our separate ways. I certainly haven't slandered anybody.

I, ModusOperandi, hereby apologize to The Grand Lodge of Freemasons for my antagonistic and subversive actions against them, which includes ghosting their AA. I ask their forgiveness, and ask that we go our seprate ways. I pledge that the Nation of Helena, along with any future incarnation of my nation, will stay clear of the Lodge.

somethingsomethingsomething

I will accept this apology to our Lodge, with the pledge that in return we will allow you to leave peacefully and unharmed, and further, that as long as you live up to your word, no harm will come to you from us.

- Penedono

Grand Master of The Grand Lodge of Freemasons