President Junio Borghese addresses the Senate

Agostinho Neto

180px-Presidential_flag_of_Italy.svg.png

The Presidential Flag of Italy

"I thank the Parliament for granting me another opportunity to be present in this Senate.

In the last six months, I have talked to you about great hopes in the bright future of the Italian Civilization, and some solutions for achieving sustainable peace and expanding prosperity, peace, and cooperation.

I have also talked about unjust systems governing the world; pressures exerted by some powers seeking to trample the rights of other nations, oppression imposed on the majority of the global community, especially on the people of Somalia, Sicily, Sardinia, Ecuador and Malta; about challenges we are faced with, such as efforts to shatter the sanctity of families, destroy cultures, humiliate lofty values, neglect commitments, expand the shadow of threats, as well as about the arms race and the unfairness and inability of the systems governing world affairs in reforming the status quo.

With the occurrence of various new developments, the debility of existing mechanisms has been revealed even more. However, at the same time, an encouraging trend, which has originated in the thoughts and beliefs of peoples, has blossomed and become stronger. Posed against the despairs caused by the new developments, this trend has ignited the ray of hope for a brilliant, desirable and beautiful future in the hearts of men.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Dear Senators,

Today I would like to talk to you about the main reasons behind the conditions ruling the world and the means to tackle them. Of course, you are already aware of what I am talking about, but I think it is necessary to remind ourselves.

It seems that the roots of problems lie in the way one views and perceives the world and humankind, as well as in the important issues of freedom and justice. Civilization, humankind, freedom and justice, have been of utmost importance to humans throughout history.

Friends and Colleagues,

Let's look at the situation of the world today:

Italian Somalia was attacked under the false pretext of helping the Somali people and overthrowing a dictator. The country is destroyed and the Somali people are now stateless and identityless. A democratic government has not been established, the occupiers are still there. Two hundreds of people have been killed or displaced, and the occupiers, without a sense of shame, are still seeking to solidify their position in the political geography of the region and to dominate it.

They have no respect for the people of Somalia and disregard any dignity, rights or status for them. The International Community is not capable enough to solve the problems and to remove aggression, occupation and imposition.

With advance notice, they invade, assassinate, and maintain blockades, while some hegemonic and bullying powers support them. The International community cannot do anything and sometimes, under pressure from a few bullying powers, even paves the way for supporting these barbarian murderers.

In Somalia, bombs destroyed their cities and their land and innocent people were bombarded on a in streets, markets, schools, clinics. The people of Somalia were the victims of the willingness of war-keeping pro-hanseatic nations to dominate the regions surrounding Eastern Africa. The International Community cannot do anything about it because some of these nations also happen to be the major decision makers.

Efforts are made to reestablish the relationships of the colonial era. By starting wars in peaceful countries Somalia and Italica, disintegration of those countries is planned in order to serve the interests of some corrupt powers. In case there is a national resistance, the leaders of the resistance are put under pressure by legal mechanisms created by the very same powers.

Here in Europe. we found our security, national interests and cultures to be seriously endangered by the menacing shadow of alien domineering governments, and even by the embassies of some empires.

The lives, properties and rights of the Italian people are victims of the tendencies and provocations of certain barbarian countries, and the underhanded actions of the Hanseatics. The never-ending arms race and the proliferation and stockpiling of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction and the threats to use them, and the establishment of puppet states, have made the situation unstable.

Indeed, they are not against Italians, but they oppose other nations' progress, and tend to oppress peoples and to use those peoples in order to impose their will on other nations. But it is very natural that the great Italian people, with their courage, and with determination and steadfastness and with the support of its friends, will resist the bullying and has defended and will continue to defend its rights.

The Italian nation is for dialogue. But it has not accepted and will not accept illegal demands. The theories of development that are in line with the hegemonic system and not in accordance with the true needs of humankind and human societies, have turned into repetitive and bland tools for assimilation of economies, expanding hegemonic domination, destroying the environment and destroying the social solidarity of nations. There is no end in sight to this. Poverty, hunger and deprivation are now hurting the Somali population and have dashed their hopes for a decent life.

The dignity, integrity and rights of the European and Somali people are being played with by a small but deceitful number of people called "Aphrike".

This means that the people of Somalia need to obey the demands and wishes of a small number of acquisitive and invasive people. These nations are spending their dignity and resources on the crimes and occupations and the threats of the hanseatic network against their will.

Friends and Colleagues,

All these are due to the manner in which the immoral and the powerful view the world, humankind, freedom and justice.

The thoughts and deeds of those who think they are superior to others and consider others as second-class and inferior; who intend to remain out of the circle, to be the absolute slaves of their materialistic and selfish desires, who intend to expand their aggressive and domineering natures, constitute the roots of today's problems in human societies.

They are the great hindrances to the actualization of material and spiritual prosperity and to security, peace and brotherhood among nations. I explicitly state that the Italian people and the overwhelming majority of peoples and governments are against those deeds and perspectives of the world- domineering powers. Establishment of justice requires people who have achieved moderation and justice inside themselves, and have restrained their domineering attitudes and actualized their attributes of self-sacrifice and are at the service of humanity. The complete and full-scale manifestation of such characteristics can happen only under the rule of the righteous.

Dear Senators

Of course a hopeful trend is flourishing in the heart and soul of human societies. The universal eagerness for justice, purity, and love for others and the quest for perfection is clearly and increasingly on the rise. A universal resistance against the acquisitiveness, aggression and selfishness of the bullying powers is being formed.

Today, the bullying powers' thoughts, practices and strategies are rejected by nations and governments, and all are seeking to establish new human relations based on justice with a view to attain prosperity, perfection, security, and sustainable welfare. This is the very auspicious phenomenon that all the traditions of creation and the ruling laws of the universe emphasize and support.

Today, the hanseatic regime and its network is on a definite slope to collapse, and there is no way for it to get out of the cesspool created by itself and its supporters. The Italian Republic submits its humane solution based on a free referendum in Somalia for determining and establishing the type of state in the entire Somalian lands to the occupying forces.

The democratic fundamentalist empire in the world is reaching the end of its road, and its next rulers must limit their interference to their own borders. Today, the thought of hegemony quickly becomes a demerit.

And now a few words with the expansionist governments ruling global relations:

Let's love the people of the world and respect their rights. Rectify past behavior. This will benefit you and the human community. The Italian people are prepared, along with other nations, to help you be rescued from your current situation and to establish peace and prosperity.

Senators,

Fortuitously, opportunities are accessible. Thee existing pillars of the oppressive system are crumbling. Great developments in favor of humankind as well as its true and real rights are on the way. A golden and brilliant future is awaiting mankind.

A global community filled with justice, friendship, brotherhood and welfare is at hand, as I have elaborated.

A community which will tread the path of beauty and love under the rule of the righteous and perfect human being. A community that will be devoid of any fear, despair and privation. Such a community will soon be ours. The community is about to materialize.

Let us, hand in hand, expand the thought of resistance against evil and the minority of those who are ill-wishers. Let's support goodness and the majority of people who are good and accordingly design and implement the just and humanistic mechanisms for regulating the constructive relationships between nations and governments."

Edited by Junio Borghese

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"First, if a hegemony keeps Africa free from abuse and imperialism, then you're damn right we're going to keep it up. Second, and last, somehow, we doubt that the conditions of the world - such as the invasion of Scotland, the genocide in Furon and the inability for Europe to keep out of war for a year - are the actions of Aphrike and Australia."

"First, if a hegemony keeps Africa free from abuse and imperialism, then you're damn right we're going to keep it up. Second, and last, somehow, we doubt that the conditions of the world - such as the invasion of Scotland, the genocide in Furon and the inability for Europe to keep out of war for a year - are the actions of Aphrike and Australia."

I think the the Aphrike treaty has caused enough damage to the Somali people, who are now stateless and without constitutional rights to defend them. Where there was a nation, now there is a protectorate. What is better? If you think invading a peaceful colony is better than letting it prospere in peace and wealth, then i am not surprised you have managed to get your capital nuked. In 6 months, we had no violence and no wars, in 6 months, you caused so much damage in your land you had to find someone else to destroy.

The people of Somalia will pay the consequences of your mistakes, and you will be responsible. Somalia will never be an independent nation again, we were their only chance, and you illegally took it away,

Edited by Junio Borghese

**Private**

An aide was watching the news with President James in the Palace bar. The aide turns to the President after hearing the speech and says "Someone should remove the stick from his rear end as soon as humanly possible." The President let out a hearty laugh and changed the channel to more important television, Saturday morning cartoons.

I think the the Aphrike treaty has caused enough damage to the Somali people, who are now stateless and without constitutional rights to defend them. Where there was a nation, now there is a protectorate. What is better? If you think invading a peaceful colony is better than letting it prospere in peace and wealth, then i am not surprised you have managed to get your capital nuked. In 6 months, we had no violence and no wars, in 6 months, you caused so much damage in your land you had to find someone else to destroy.

The people of Somalia will pay the consequences of your mistakes, and you will be responsible. Somalia will never be an independent nation again, we were their only chance, and you illegally took it away,

//OOC: If you keep flaunting your inability to get invaded I'm going to invade you just so you can whine.//

"I think that you are simply whining now that a sovereign Sicilian state has appeared. I think that you are whining that you cannot grasp your imperialist hands around more of Africa. I think that you are whining about your inability to keep a lasting alliance with any faction in this world. You find yourself and your plans ruined and instead of attempting to fix yourself you blame everybody else. Italy once had a promising future."

The Steward's Reply

Sir, you make mention to the plight of the oppressed peoples of Siciliy, Sardinia, and Malta and about the global community imposing upon these peoples against their will. As the Steward of the Sicilian League, comprising the aforementioned territories, I must say that I cannot object to your statements any more strongly. In what way are a people who just created their own nation peacefully and without interference, being oppressed? In what way are a people, who freely determined of their own accord to come together and establish an independent government, being imposed upon by foreign powers as you say?

-Steward Jean d'Aosta

"One, don't blame the Hanseatics. Two, while I disagree with their methods, I do agree that colonies are unnecessary and the product of an arrogant state. I may disagree with the Rebel Army's current political allies, but at least they did not shoot their own civilians when they attempted to protest. At least they did not enact racist policies and claim the Somalian people were incapable of self rule. What makes an Italian better than a Somalian? And your nation is not the only stable one in Europe, if it was not for the Molakians, Finland would have a fairly good record of keeping out of war. And look at Norway, Scotland, both are very stable nations." -President Uberstein

The Steward's Reply

Sir, you make mention to the plight of the oppressed peoples of Siciliy, Sardinia, and Malta and about the global community imposing upon these peoples against their will. As the Steward of the Sicilian League, comprising the aforementioned territories, I must say that I cannot object to your statements any more strongly. In what way are a people who just created their own nation peacefully and without interference, being oppressed? In what way are a people, who freely determined of their own accord to come together and establish an independent government, being imposed upon by foreign powers as you say?

-Steward Jean d'Aosta

The reason Rebel Army granted you independence is not for a sudden respect for the Sicilian and Sardinian people... if they wanted to, they would have done that long before. The real reason, the one they hide behind their lies, is to eliminate even the most remote eventuality of a possible occupation, in case of collapse, by Italian forces.

Since your nation is populated by ethnic Italians, who were (are) historically one of the most advanced people in the known world, you will surely succeed in building a nation where the Middle Easterns built an occupation force for more than 6 months.

Howeber a one day old nation is not proof of success and independence. When we established the Italian Republic, nobody was sure it would have lasted so long. The only reason our nation survived in its early stages, was the protection offered by a superpower we signed a mutual defense pact with. So as you can see, our destinies were forged in the same way. But talking about countries, there was once a free Somali people with a national identity and a nation, now, there is a protectorate with no constitution, martial law, and statelessness.

Somalia was far better under Italian rule. Now, it will return to its previous anarchy and lawlessness. If according to these people lawlessness and anarchy are better than colonialism, we would like to find out how they avoid to choke themself while drinking.

((Also, Sargun, i wont tell you what i can do with your OOC threats because i never lose control... but if you threat me again trought OOC messages for merely IC reasons, i will fill my first report ever in almost 2 years of CNRP. Learn the difference between role-play and real-life. I'm a Cyber Nations roleplayer, not an IRC-roleplayer - if you want to attack me: www.cybernations.net))

Edited by Junio Borghese

Mandalorian Reply

"The invasion was not necessary. You could have simply surrendered Somalia. Instead, you chose a fight against largely impossible odds. I do not agree with the decision to invade Italica, not at all. But I do not believe Europe has any right to colonies in Africa. Someone will rise to make Somalia independent, and I am sure that as long as those people are exclusive to Africa, Aphrike will grant them the land."

Mandalorian Reply

"The invasion was not necessary. You could have simply surrendered Somalia. Instead, you chose a fight against largely impossible odds. I do not agree with the decision to invade Italica, not at all. But I do not believe Europe has any right to colonies in Africa. Someone will rise to make Somalia independent, and I am sure that as long as those people are exclusive to Africa, Aphrike will grant them the land."

In 30 days starting from now, we will address again the Aphrike treaty members to check if they have managed to establish a nation better than the one we built. Let's see if colonialism is all about oppression and imperialism.

Edited by Junio Borghese

In 30 days starting from now, we will address again the Aphrike treaty members to check if they have managed to establish a nation better than the one we built. Let's see if colonialism is all about oppression and imperialism.

Aphrike will most likely wait for someone to claim it rather than seek out someone to do so. We are not members of Aphrike, but their war was just in removing colonialism. You, a power from a continent that is constantly war-torn and miserable, had a foothold on a largely peaceful continent that was usually unininvoled in Europe's petty squables. That was unacceptable.

There had been a small few ground of Australians who paid attention to world politics, escaping from their usual xenophobia, especially the Hanseatics and for the Italian government's speech only sent more uproars through the community. They were tired, tired of being criticized as the destroyers of Europe. Mother Europa had infuriated them enough, they had thrown a madman from power, a man who had destroyed their cities. Were they not allowed to cry out for solace when this occurred? How on earth could the Italians then bash Hanseatics for the problems in Africa, truly the Hanseatic Boogy-Girl had struck again. The ghosts of Sarah Tintagyl and her hordes of demons overrunning the peaceful people of Europe. That had to be it, but they were not about to just allow this bashing to occur without countering it with their own fire.

"My good sir, the troubles of Italy are your own faults and perhaps at the very most the faults of your neighbors who, may I add have every right to expel colonialism from their continent. In this world that might makes right, which, please open your eyes, it does. If you cannot defend your territory, if you can not defend what you claim as your own, it can, and it will be taken away from you in this world of chaos and destruction that we live in.

So you say that our actions caused the destruction of the Italian colonial government? First I would love to know how people you consider nothing but tribal men and women are capable of such intelligence. Perhaps it is the Italian, so egotistical, so caught up in his own problems, glories, and self-concerns that cannot correctly look at the world around him. To say, your colony and then your Somalian Free State, ruled by your very President, was nothing more than an extension of the colonial system. It was doomed to fall at the beginning of the African treaty, but then blame these people you call barbarians, but who isn't a barbarian in your book Italian? Sorry to say that Australian technological advances are much more modern and powerful than you have done in recent times. Our people enjoy freedom, prosperity, progressiveism, so learn about the 'barbarian' before you criticize them.

To continue on, our 'regime', you are nothing but paranoid, still waiting for the hordes of Hanseatic ghouls to form along the borders of Russia. To rape, murder, and pillage across Europe. Is that what you want? Is that what you fear Italian? You desire the glory of your past, the Roman Empire? Or do you still desire the Nordic Reich that we apparently stole away from you. Lets be quite honest, you could have been a great figure of Europe, a voice of reason. No you became a puppet, by your overlords and when they disappeared you never offered thanks for removing your puppet, not to us, we don't need anything, it was the world that did so. But you desire the puppet strings and you still wear them around your neck.

I can assure you that the Hanseatic 'regime' will never collapse, our people are too strong, maybe not with weapons, maybe not with wealth, maybe not with power. But we have something that you apparently lack and that is heart. You proclaim your faith, you proclaim your heart, but that is just showing that you have no such thing. We will not collapse and I know much to the chagrin of Europe. Maybe Lady Tintagyl will die, maybe I will die, our monsters die, but we will always be there and for you...the ghosts will never leave. They will haunt you in your sleep, they will haunt you in the streets, they will haunt you until the world ends and after the world ends, we will haunt you in the abyss. Those ghouls that will forever stand on the border of Russia."

-Her Royal Highness, Hannah Asgeirsson

Aphrike will most likely wait for someone to claim it rather than seek out someone to do so. We are not members of Aphrike, but their war was just in removing colonialism. You, a power from a continent that is constantly war-torn and miserable, had a foothold on a largely peaceful continent that was usually unininvoled in Europe's petty squables. That was unacceptable.

Italy is one of the most stables countries, in Europe? No, on the planet. The things we have achieved (Independence, prosperity, wealth, employment, infrastructures, technology, the space program) were all achieved trought peaceful and diplomatic methods, we always managed to avoid war and destruction.. so as you can see, what happens over the alps, and over the sea, does not influence our policies. While the rest of the world is busy trying to find a new "nordland" to topple, we have elected a constituent assembly and wrote a beautiful constitution you probably didn't read... today countries politics are all about nukes and revolutions... you can argue life in Italy is kinda of boring and bureaucratic, but at least we don't glow green.

Edited by Junio Borghese

I don't argue that Italy is boring, war is not the kind of thing I consider 'fun'. However, at any moment the flame raging around your haven could engulf you, and from there to Africa. I do not agree that Somali and Italian blood should have been spilt in this ordeal, neither do I support all the Aphrike's decisions, but I believe the colonization of European powers in Africa was for the best."

"My good sir, the troubles of Italy are your own faults and perhaps at the very most the faults of your neighbors who, may I add have every right to expel colonialism from their continent. In this world that might makes right, which, please open your eyes, it does. If you cannot defend your territory, if you can not defend what you claim as your own, it can, and it will be taken away from you in this world of chaos and destruction that we live in.

So you say that our actions caused the destruction of the Italian colonial government? First I would love to know how people you consider nothing but tribal men and women are capable of such intelligence. Perhaps it is the Italian, so egotistical, so caught up in his own problems, glories, and self-concerns that cannot correctly look at the world around him. To say, your colony and then your Somalian Free State, ruled by your very President, was nothing more than an extension of the colonial system. It was doomed to fall at the beginning of the African treaty, but then blame these people you call barbarians, but who isn't a barbarian in your book Italian? Sorry to say that Australian technological advances are much more modern and powerful than you have done in recent times. Our people enjoy freedom, prosperity, progressiveism, so learn about the 'barbarian' before you criticize them.

To continue on, our 'regime', you are nothing but paranoid, still waiting for the hordes of Hanseatic ghouls to form along the borders of Russia. To rape, murder, and pillage across Europe. Is that what you want? Is that what you fear Italian? You desire the glory of your past, the Roman Empire? Or do you still desire the Nordic Reich that we apparently stole away from you. Lets be quite honest, you could have been a great figure of Europe, a voice of reason. No you became a puppet, by your overlords and when they disappeared you never offered thanks for removing your puppet, not to us, we don't need anything, it was the world that did so. But you desire the puppet strings and you still wear them around your neck.

I can assure you that the Hanseatic 'regime' will never collapse, our people are too strong, maybe not with weapons, maybe not with wealth, maybe not with power. But we have something that you apparently lack and that is heart. You proclaim your faith, you proclaim your heart, but that is just showing that you have no such thing. We will not collapse and I know much to the chagrin of Europe. Maybe Lady Tintagyl will die, maybe I will die, our monsters die, but we will always be there and for you...the ghosts will never leave. They will haunt you in your sleep, they will haunt you in the streets, they will haunt you until the world ends and after the world ends, we will haunt you in the abyss. Those ghouls that will forever stand on the border of Russia.[/i]"

-Her Royal Highness, Hannah Asgeirsson

The troubles of Italy have occured in Italian Somalia and never influenced our politics at home. Our national politics are not influenced by oversea happenings. What happens in Italian Somalia stays in Italian Somalia. Italy still has a shining future ahead, after the space program, we are funding a project for the construction of the Stock Market, we just approved a new constitution, we are about to hold general elections. Nothing ever stopped the development of our society and our culture.

You promoted war and destruction, you said Nordland was the evil after being member of their super-state.. you toppled nordland, but you failed to eliminate their culture. You have failed more in Europe, than we did in Italian Somalia. We didn't harm anyone in our colonialism, we didn't murder innocent civilians in Somalia, we didn't promoted bombing campaigns over populated cities, our conscience is clean, we have no skeletons in the closet, maybe the ones of those who tried to take away our independence with force and violence, yes. we opened fire on armed protesters, more than one time, more times the press was allowed to report it.

But we were not puppets, we only shared the dream of a united Europe. How many times did the Commonwealth collapse? You appeared and disappeared many times on the maps.. we never disappeared.

((I know what you mean Uber, it's just my revenge against those who always showed little or no respect for real roleplayers, destroying their roleplays and their nations. I roleplay my IG nation here, because this is Cyber Nations Roleplay, and i am a Cyber Nations player. I have all the right to be here and roleplay my nation here, following IG mechanics))

Edited by Junio Borghese

((I know what you mean Uber, it's just my revenge against those who always showed little or no respect for real roleplayers, destroying their roleplays and their nations. I roleplay my IG nation here, because this is Cyber Nations Roleplay, and i am a Cyber Nations player. I have all the right to be here and roleplay my nation here, following IG mechanics))

//OOC: And we have every right to invade you even if we don't follow IG mechanics. You can't have it both ways.//

**PRIVATE**

"It would be wise to address the eminent threat of the Aphrike Treaty solely, instead of diverting undue attention to the so called 'Hanseatics'. They have a formidable PR and as such you have no hope of influencing anything against their wishes. It is said within the NoN that those who,

'Control the Media, Control the minds'.

You cannot hope to win against them."

NationofNodMkI.jpg

From the Office of Nyani Oshibutu, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Nation of Nod

"We understand the Italians' plight and most definitely share their concerns about this emerging power bloc in Northern Africa.

The Aphrike Treaty was first created '...in the interest of promoting stability, unity, and [diplomatic] discussion amongst nations of Africa...' with the inclusion of a most noble article, Article VII, which states '...in areas of land disputes, diplomatic attempts must be attempted first before hostile measures can be taken. This includes non-signees of the treaty.'

Your lot does no such thing, with respect its very own preamble - Africa has never been more unstable, divided and paranoid since your 'Bloc' was created. Your signatories have single-handedly undermined the relative peace and stability you all swear to protect.

Three of your signatories engaged in a unilateral (with respect to the rest of the African continent), unwarranted and unprovoked attack against two very stable, united and diplomatically vocal sovereign entities in East Africa.

The former Italican regime held a diplomatic summit, where several key African players (most of your Signatories noticably absent) were in attendance, all from different walks of life and governing styles. This attempt alone has done more for 'uniting' Africa than your Treaty ever has, since its inception!

You continue to project your power and force amongst the region. You did not attempt diplomacy before hostile measures were undertaken against your victims. Both conflicts began with the issue of a highly hostile ultimatum, one to relinquish its governing body under no fault (no tangible fault other than what your signatories percieve as faults) of its own, the other, a simple demand, 'relinquish your sovereignity and vacate the premises.'

No self respecting nation could ever be expected to meet such demands, no offers of diplomacy, without threat of military action was offered, no chance for peace was given. Your signatories deliberately gave demands that would start war, no matter what kind of target this was used against. We reckon even Democrats would fight such inexcusable demands!

You are the worst type of tyrant imaginable. One who intimidates, coerces, and destroys under the guise of peace and stability. Onlookers are fooled with the false notions that your purely destructive notions are for the greater good. You administer venom to a victim, while her unwitting family believes you are giving her an anti-venon.

You are the perfect and proverbial 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing'. "

-Nyani Oshibutu, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Nation of Nod

Edited by Executive Minister

From the Office of Nyani Oshibutu, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Nation of Nod

"BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

-Nyani Oshibutu, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Nation of Nod

"For purposes of clarity, we have stripped away the fancy words in your essay and reduced it to its true meaning. This should help the people of the world look through your pathetic slander."

The troubles of Italy have occured in Italian Somalia and never influenced our politics at home. Our national politics are not influenced by oversea happenings. What happens in Italian Somalia stays in Italian Somalia. Italy still has a shining future ahead, after the space program, we are funding a project for the construction of the Stock Market, we just approved a new constitution, we are about to hold general elections. Nothing ever stopped the development of our society and our culture.

You promoted war and destruction, you said Nordland was the evil after being member of their super-state.. you toppled nordland, but you failed to eliminate their culture. You have failed more in Europe, than we did in Italian Somalia. We didn't harm anyone in our colonialism, we didn't murder innocent civilians in Somalia, we didn't promoted bombing campaigns over populated cities, our conscience is clean, we have no skeletons in the closet, maybe the ones of those who tried to take away our independence with force and violence, yes. we opened fire on armed protesters, more than one time, more times the press was allowed to report it.

But we were not puppets, we only shared the dream of a united Europe. How many times did the Commonwealth collapse? You appeared and disappeared many times on the maps.. we never disappeared.

"A shining future of isolationism, hatred, and xenophobia that may or may not rival our own and I speak only from a Hanseatic point of view, not from an Australia that already has a shining future ahead of us. Oh good job, tell us about your stock market, about how in the 21st Century you have general elections. You truly are a pinnacle of human advancement. To continue, yes, we never destroyed Nordic culture, why? Because we would not reduce ourselves to the cultural disappearance that Nordland delivered to the nations under their control. We saw German and Scandinavian culture for sure. But tell me, where was the Polish culture, the French Culture, we fail to see that. But you know, if Europe loves Nordland so much, like you apparently do, bring it back. Bring the Empire that attacked Tion, that attacked Slavorussia, bring that back. Bring back the leader that destroyed OUR homeland. Bring it back and see what happens, let Italy lead the way! Let Italy become the new center of the civilized world! Your future is shining bright, isn't it? Yet I don't believe that you will be able to. Because once again, you lack heart.

The Commonwealth did collapse, we have been through trial after trial and yet, the people have endured. Maybe its something you fascists don't understand. That you don't need a flag, that you don't need a super-ruler to thrive. We were blessed to have the strength of Lady Tintagyl, we were blessed to have her weakness as well. Its what made her a person. Its what made her a human. But you insult us for no reason except your own shortcomings, blaming the Hanseatic Boogy-Girl that destroys the families and people of Europe. Your united Europe , a Europe ruled by an iron fist. Shameful that you know no knowledge beyond ultra-conservatism. Again, return it to Europe, maybe you'll develop what heart is. "

-HRH Hannah Asgeirsson

The Commonwealth did collapse, we have been through trial after trial and yet, the people have endured. Maybe its something you fascists don't understand. That you don't need a flag, that you don't need a super-ruler to thrive. We were blessed to have the strength of Lady Tintagyl, we were blessed to have her weakness as well. Its what made her a person. Its what made her a human. But you insult us for no reason except your own shortcomings, blaming the Hanseatic Boogy-Girl that destroys the families and people of Europe. Your united Europe , a Europe ruled by an iron fist. Shameful that you know no knowledge beyond ultra-conservatism. Again, return it to Europe, maybe you'll develop what heart is. "

-HRH Hannah Asgeirsson

It is common knowledge in the FRG that this so called Lady Protector was nothing more than a bloodthirsty warmonger who engaged in aggressive wars without regard for the wellbeing of her own people. The Australian people have indeed endured trial after trial, namely the incompetent leadership which attempted to manipulate and drive them to the ground.

Dranagg can see that they may have misjudged Europe. They appear to have FAILED in recognizing any of the plots Lady Protector Sarah Tintagyl is using on the world. They can only see the results of such plots.

A shame that Europe proves, again, to be blind to anything not punching their faces in.