President Junio Borghese addresses the Senate

Agostinho Neto

"For purposes of clarity, we have stripped away the fancy words in your essay and reduced it to its true meaning. This should help the people of the world look through your pathetic slander."

"Tell me, is it with the same crack team of PR representatives and diplomats that made this.... charming... response, that the Aphrike signatories hope to unite Africa? Promote unity and stability? Your arrogance has proved our point, if such is the case.

But please, do go on. I'm sure the various internet bloggers out there are clamouring for more."

[...]

NoN internet filters have been instructed to remove all incoming data streams from several key opposition blog sites. Any attempts to access said sites will immediately be redirected to illegal... photography and a visit from what perverts around the world know as,

"The Party Van".

fbi-van-with-satelite.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is common knowledge in the FRG that this so called Lady Protector was nothing more than a bloodthirsty warmonger who engaged in aggressive wars without regard for the wellbeing of her own people. The Australian people have indeed endured trial after trial, namely the incompetent leadership which attempted to manipulate and drive them to the ground.

Perceptual viewpoints differ amongst nations.

In either event, while the original Hanseatic Commonwealth may have been benevolent and a once-proud, fine example of a nation, with a prosperous, glorious youthful leader, they have faded into nothing more than a shadow of their former self, as their actions reek of hypocrisy, in regards to their recent territorial acquisitions. The former Hansa would have integrated it peacefully, instead of annexing it outright, adding a "piece of the pie" if you will, to their own "delicacy". This is one of the reasons of our refusal to recognize the new Hansa, and the actions of their hot-headed, warmongering leader, Hannah Asgeirsson. On more than one occasion she has shown her lack of intelligence.

Make no mistake, however, we are extremely thankful that the former leader of the Hansa, the prestigious Lady Protector, Sarah Tintagyl, allowed us the gift of self-determined rule.

In regards to the Italian situation, we have no comment, as we honestly do not pay attention to other continents, that are outside of Asia and Oceania, that much.

Make no mistake, however, we are extremely thankful that the former leader of the Hansa, the prestigious Lady Protector, Sarah Tintagyl, allowed us the gift of self-determined rule.

Is it any wonder that the nation is now a glowing waste land of death and outright murder?

"A shining future of isolationism, hatred, and xenophobia that may or may not rival our own and I speak only from a Hanseatic point of view, not from an Australia that already has a shining future ahead of us. Oh good job, tell us about your stock market, about how in the 21st Century you have general elections. You truly are a pinnacle of human advancement. To continue, yes, we never destroyed Nordic culture, why? Because we would not reduce ourselves to the cultural disappearance that Nordland delivered to the nations under their control. We saw German and Scandinavian culture for sure. But tell me, where was the Polish culture, the French Culture, we fail to see that. But you know, if Europe loves Nordland so much, like you apparently do, bring it back. Bring the Empire that attacked Tion, that attacked Slavorussia, bring that back. Bring back the leader that destroyed OUR homeland. Bring it back and see what happens, let Italy lead the way! Let Italy become the new center of the civilized world! Your future is shining bright, isn't it? Yet I don't believe that you will be able to. Because once again, you lack heart.

We have built one country, you have bombarded many countries. We are not xenophobic, we just can't stand hypocrits and backstabbers, and we will not sell our honour to sit in a sofa of the exclusive Hanseatic club, drinking tea, talking about peace and love, and promoting war at the same time. We promote peace and we repudiated war.

We are not the first country to criticize your actions in the past, we are just one of the few countries who noticed your many changes of side in the past, your statements about a new europe, your statements about peace and love.. and then the war that destroyed Europe. After your arrival there were ashes of war.. we were born from the ashes of war, but we never used war to build our country and impose our ideas.

Carthage supported and defended Italian Somalia when the Kingdom of Serca blockaded its coast. Carthage mobilized its Navy to defend Italian Somalia when our political system was still far from multipartitism and democracy. Now, the same nation bombed the same people it claimed to protect from the Kingdom of Serca. That's why you are fine togheter.. because you are the same kind of backstabbers and hypocrits.

If the choice is between Isolationism, peace, prosperity, stability and civilization... or interventionism, democratic fundamentalism, hanseaticism, war, destruction and nuclear bombardment... then we we will stick with the first choice. We will not sell our honour and our dignity to sit around the table of the tyrans.

Edited by Junio Borghese

"Goodness, we are hated aren't we? Well I guess with this much hate it is pointless to defend ourselves any longer. The world has made up its mind that we truly did demolish Europe for all time. Well then so be it, attempting to defend our honor from those who blame us for Europe's problems. For the problems in Somalia and so on and so forth. But you know I guess you're right Italian, we'll never change your mind no matter how we insult you and you'll continue to insult us for what was done in the past. To you and your followers, those who desire the glorious past, we raped and murdered your children, stole your husbands and your wives away from you and devoured them. We destroyed the angelic people that held sway over Europe. We released Hell, we released the demons of your nightmares and we will always take pleasure knowing that we will always be the cause of this hatred.

I raise my glass to you then Italy, bravest of the brave, brave to announce us for who we truly are. Demons, Devils, lead by the incarnates of Lilith herself. But we would rather demonize ourselves than be demonized by the likes of you, but that is Mother Europa's way of treating her daughter, the Black Sheep. Who was always just slightly different, but you know, its funny. No matter what happens when you look back in your history books, the Hansa may have fallen and it did rise. But your glorious past did die, Somalia fell from your hands, and honestly, you have only to blame but yourselves. Look in the mirror Italian, that is the true demon, not Sarah Tintagyl, not myself. We are only scapegoats you blame to hide the truth from yourselves."

- HRH Hannah Asgeirsson

"Goodness, we are hated aren't we? Well I guess with this much hate it is pointless to defend ourselves any longer. The world has made up its mind that we truly did demolish Europe for all time. Well then so be it, attempting to defend our honor from those who blame us for Europe's problems. For the problems in Somalia and so on and so forth. But you know I guess you're right Italian, we'll never change your mind no matter how we insult you and you'll continue to insult us for what was done in the past. To you and your followers, those who desire the glorious past, we raped and murdered your children, stole your husbands and your wives away from you and devoured them. We destroyed the angelic people that held sway over Europe. We released Hell, we released the demons of your nightmares and we will always take pleasure knowing that we will always be the cause of this hatred.

I raise my glass to you then Italy, bravest of the brave, brave to announce us for who we truly are. Demons, Devils, lead by the incarnates of Lilith herself. But we would rather demonize ourselves than be demonized by the likes of you, but that is Mother Europa's way of treating her daughter, the Black Sheep. Who was always just slightly different, but you know, its funny. No matter what happens when you look back in your history books, the Hansa may have fallen and it did rise. But your glorious past did die, Somalia fell from your hands, and honestly, you have only to blame but yourselves. Look in the mirror Italian, that is the true demon, not Sarah Tintagyl, not myself. We are only scapegoats you blame to hide the truth from yourselves."

- HRH Hannah Asgeirsson

We don't think you are demons from hell... we just think you are hypocritical backstabbers who hide behind big words like "peace and love". Somalia didn't fall from our hands, it was taken with force, it's different. I think Australia would fell of the globe too if someone launched you a hundred nuclear missile, in our case a few tanks were necessary. We always stated Somalia was not a military test field, because when we say we promote peace - we really do it.

The Aphrike treaty, just like the Hanseatic Commonwealth, brought war and destruction in peaceful lands. It was the Hanseatic Commonwealth to declare war on Nordland, triggering the conflict.. this time happened the same.. same reasons, same aftermath.

We don't think you are demons from hell... we just think you are hypocritical backstabbers who hide behind big words like "peace and love". Somalia didn't fall from our hands, it was taken with force, it's different. I think Australia would fell of the globe too if someone launched you a hundred nuclear missile, in our case a few tanks were necessary. We always stated Somalia was not a military test field, because when we say we promote peace - we really do it.

The Aphrike treaty, just like the Hanseatic Commonwealth, brought war and destruction in peaceful lands. It was the Hanseatic Commonwealth to declare war on Nordland, triggering the conflict.. this time happened the same.. same reasons, same aftermath.

"Get your history right. We declared after Nordland attacked Slavorussia for aiding in the Finnish War. To be honest, we were in the wrong that we hadn't done anything during the first Slavorussian invasion to commit troops and other services besides the White Cross. However, we did create the Brisbane Peace that allowed Slavorussia to return to the map, to their homeland. As to you promoting peace, fine, we never said anything about Aphrike's war, we never said anything about your colony, we honestly didn't care. The politics of Italy do not concern us as I'm sure the politics of Australia do not concern you. However, when we find that we are being criticized just purely for the sake of being criticized, we find that offensive and wrong. What happened at Aphrike is not going to change our minds with most people, was it a lawful invasion? It doesn't matter, this world, might makes right and if you cannot defend yourself or have allies defend you, then you lose. Its as plan and simple as that.

That's good that you promote peace, but you're not going to change our opinion of you and we won't change yours to us. Every chance you get you insult us and therefore every time we see it, we will fire back. Maybe one day we'll grow tired of it and just allow your petty insults blaming a country like the Hansa or Australia because you are too afraid to blame Rebel Army. But whatever works for you, Italy doesn't threaten us, and by the consistency of insults, we might begin to think that you're afraid of us. But do get your facts straight, next time you decide to go on a rant about the evils of...what was it...hanseaticism? I love the new word, could you define it for me please."

-HRH Hannah Asgeirsson

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

Hanseaticism: The act of promoting peace and declaring war at the same time.

"Isn't that all war? When leaders talk about stability and such before they invade a country and conquer its people. I think I've heard that definition before, but I could be wrong. Your definition, could it apply to all wars then? Or is this only a Hanseatic thing?"

"Isn't that all war? When leaders talk about stability and such before they invade a country and conquer its people. I think I've heard that definition before, but I could be wrong. Your definition, could it apply to all wars then? Or is this only a Hanseatic thing?"

We are not hiding we fact we colonised Somalia. We are proud of what we have done there, we have showed the stability of the Italian system, a system that can be toppled only with the military force, because it's almost perfect due to its bureaucratic nature. Yes we occupied somalia and we estalished a colony, a true colony, probably the first true colony since the XIX° century. But we didn't kill anyone with our colonialism, did we? On the contrary, we built hospitals, schools, universities, banks, roads, factories.

The problem is you "anti-imperialist" people are too uncivilized to understand what is good for a stateless country, you think anarchy is better than foreign rule. Just like the barbarian hordes, who toppled the roman state (only the western half) while it was weak, after more than 1000 years of glory and conquest.. they attacked us while we were weak and undefended, but they didn't prove any superiority. Just because their guns are bigger, doesen't mean their system is better.

Edited by Junio Borghese

We are not hiding we fact we colonised Somalia. We are proud of what we have done there, we have showed the stability of the Italian system, a system that can be toppled only with the military force, because it's almost perfect due to its bureaucratic nature. Yes we occupied somalia and we estalished a colony, a true colony, probably the first true colony since the XIX° century. But we didn't kill anyone with our colonialism, did we? On the contrary, we built hospitals, schools, universities, banks, roads, factories.

The problem is you "anti-imperialist" people are too uncivilized to understand what is good for a stateless country, you think anarchy is better than foreign rule. Just like the barbarian hordes, who toppled the roman state (only the western half) while it was weak, after more than 1000 years of glory and conquest.. they attacked us while we were weak and undefended, but they didn't prove any superiority. Just because their guns are bigger, doesen't mean their system is better.

"Well then why are you blaming us for your problems with Somalia? So you built schools, banks, roads, all kinds of improvements. Okay, great, good for you. All you've done this entire time is continue to build your ego up to an astronomical level. So you did all this stuff. Its gone now, you complain about it, but its not coming back and then you insult people who had nothing to do with it. So your argument doesn't serve any purpose for bashing our people for the actions of other nations. But again, good for Italy, you made Somalia into a paradise and the barbarians took it way, just like they took your cities away in the past. I'm sure it will make great reading material for Western Civilization classes taught at the world's most prestigious universities."

The problem is you "anti-imperialist" people are too uncivilized to understand what is good for a stateless country, you think anarchy is better than foreign rule.

This is the first time I've heard anyone insult more than half the world in one sentence. You, sir, have about as much tact as a poo flinging monkey at the Dublin Zoo, and as much common sense as a lemming. If you knew anything of the nations of this world, you would see a long list of ones that have moved into leaderless nations and restored order. These places that had fallen into chaos were normally made into protectorates, able to split away at any time that their population chose to do so.

As for the rest... it's called natural selection. If you and your people are too weak to survive and defend yourselves, then so be it. Your nation will be crushed and the only thing that will be left is your names in the history books. You were not strong enough to hold your colony, therefore you lost it. End of story. You have no one to blame but yourselves and the ones that you could not defeat. No one else has any responsibility in the matter.

But again, good for Italy, you made Somalia into a paradise and the barbarians took it way, just like they took your cities away in the past. I'm sure it will make great reading material for Western Civilization classes taught at the world's most prestigious universities."

We don't know how the barbarians called themself, know what the romans called them, trought their writings. And when the barbarians invaded roman cities, they were so impressed by their level of civilizatio and administration, they all tried to be roman themself. Those who will govern Somalia in the future, will do nothing but emulate our social policies, just like the Latin Americans are doing. They will all follow our example, and try to to better.

Edited by Junio Borghese

It is common knowledge in the FRG that this so called Lady Protector was nothing more than a bloodthirsty warmonger who engaged in aggressive wars without regard for the wellbeing of her own people. The Australian people have indeed endured trial after trial, namely the incompetent leadership which attempted to manipulate and drive them to the ground.

Yes, let's blame all australian troubles on one woman, a woman who often wasn't even there. Good job, are you goinf to blame disease and famine on her too?"

~Daniel Jackson, Duke of Adelaide

Perceptual viewpoints differ amongst nations.

In either event, while the original Hanseatic Commonwealth may have been benevolent and a once-proud, fine example of a nation, with a prosperous, glorious youthful leader, they have faded into nothing more than a shadow of their former self, as their actions reek of hypocrisy, in regards to their recent territorial acquisitions. The former Hansa would have integrated it peacefully, instead of annexing it outright, adding a "piece of the pie" if you will, to their own "delicacy". This is one of the reasons of our refusal to recognize the new Hansa, and the actions of their hot-headed, warmongering leader, Hannah Asgeirsson. On more than one occasion she has shown her lack of intelligence.

In regards to the Italian situation, we have no comment, as we honestly do not pay attention to other continents, that are outside of Asia and Oceania, that much.

"Their 'territorial acquisitions,' as you so quaintly put it, were still acquired through peaceful means. The people of Promised Land chose this."

"Then again, considering the chaos grippiung your own nation, it is unsurprising you can't get your facts straight."

~Westly Davies, Duke of Perth

We don't know how the barbarians called themself, know what the romans called them, trought their writings. And when the barbarians invaded roman cities, they were so impressed by their level of civilizatio and administration, they all tried to be roman themself. Those who will govern Somalia in the future, will do nothing but emulate our social policies, just like the Latin Americans are doing. They will all follow our example, and try to to better.

"Oh, look at me, I'm so awesome that everyone's trying to imitate me! This coming from the people who pride themselves on the legacy of the Romans--civilized? Then why the need for slaves? Why the cruel executions such as crucifixion, why the need for continual expansion of their Empire? And what of the gladiator fights? You brag how Rome was the epitome of civilization, and yet consistently ignore their faults, faults which made them far more barbaric than the people you look down on."

~Benajamin Wallace, Duke of Darwin

Yes, let's blame all australian troubles on one woman, a woman who often wasn't even there. Good job, are you goinf to blame disease and famine on her too?"

~Daniel Jackson, Duke of Adelaide

"Their 'territorial acquisitions,' as you so quaintly put it, were still acquired through peaceful means. The people of Promised Land chose this."

"Then again, considering the chaos grippiung your own nation, it is unsurprising you can't get your facts straight."

~Westly Davies, Duke of Perth

Word it as nicely as you wish, the actions behind the words speak far more clearly: The new Hansa is nothing more than a dirty, land-grabbing Imperialist nation. We wish upon them a quick death, as the people of Australia deserve far better.

Word it as nicely as you wish, the actions behind the words speak far more clearly: The new Hansa is nothing more than a dirty, land-grabbing Imperialist nation. We wish upon them a quick death, as the people of Australia deserve far better.

Perhaps, but who amongst this league of nations can honestly say that they have not, at one stage or another, been, as you so eloquently put it 'a land grabbing Imperialist nation?'

Perhaps, but who amongst this league of nations can honestly say that they have not, at one stage or another, been, as you so eloquently put it 'a land grabbing Imperialist nation?'

"True enough. Some just do it peacefully. Like us."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

Euhm seeing as the Holy American Empire consists of the bigger part of Latin America we wonder what policies we are emulating? I cant find anything in Italy we could even remotely use we don't have already.

Edited by Centurius

The former Hansa was not a violent nation, they did not promote the use of military in the process of integrating territories.

"True enough. Some just do it peacefully. Like us."

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

Hah! You say you do it peacefully, as your soldiers take the land by the muzzle of a gun.

It seems the Italian Republic is wishfully ill-informed of the events in her former colony. Assassinations? When were any people killed for political reasoning? None, and your accusations are frowned upon by the UMS government. Perhaps you don't understand how the situation is now, but the Somali people are not in identity crisis. They aren't structureless. They are being watched over by the Aphrike signatories, arguably some of the most capable countries in not only Africa, but on the world stage. Perhaps arrogance has caught my tongue in a slighted tone, but it is concerning when countries call for global action when they, themselves, have no idea what they speak of.

Your culture kills its own people by governmental fascism en masse. Your culture rapes and pillages the idea of protest and free-arrangement. This is the culture we want to abolish from the continent. Your actions are your own doing, and the consequences are the ones rendered by your own impotence.

"Oh, look at me, I'm so awesome that everyone's trying to imitate me! This coming from the people who pride themselves on the legacy of the Romans--civilized? Then why the need for slaves? Why the cruel executions such as crucifixion, why the need for continual expansion of their Empire? And what of the gladiator fights? You brag how Rome was the epitome of civilization, and yet consistently ignore their faults, faults which made them far more barbaric than the people you look down on."

~Benajamin Wallace, Duke of Darwin

"Let's not forget that it was very common for Roman men to marry women that were anywhere from 5 to 15 years old. And that there was an occasional bloody massacre of dissenters."

-HRH King James II