Erebus DoE

Edjaal

Nice charter, shame about the flag though

Holy, wow I didn't know you were still around Jeb. I remember you all the way back from cds

So... A + B = Once a war starts there won't be peace until one of the two alliances disbands as you won't accept diplomatic actions?

In response to the first thing you quoted.

2. Right of Response: Every member gets a choice in the event if they get attacked. They can either go through diplomatic channels, and attempt to get repercussions, or they may skip the diplomatic process, and request immediate attack on the aggressor nation, provided that nation is not an allied one. If an allied nation seeks aggression on a Erebus member, the appropriate members will attempt a diplomatic resolution first.

it is a members right to either ask for diplomacy, or ask for war if they get attacked, assuming the attacker is an unaligned one. If they ask for war, they can't change their mind and say, well I kinda want to work things out by talking. Once they choose for a military response, it isn't up to them what they want. We're evil power mongers like that.

Now the second thing you quoted is in the case of an alliance war, all attacks on Erebus in wartime is handled militarily. Which is the same any other alliance would do.

If you have anymore questions, please ask

Thank you for reading the charter :D...

I love that flag, how much did it cost?

o/ to the both of you

<3

Less than you'd think, D34th is amazing lol.