A Spartan Official Announcement

Sad announcement. Sorry to hear about your downgrade. Hopefully you guys will come to your senses eventually.

I don't appreciate the hostility in our thread. If you feel you can back up your words with actions, bring it! We stand by IPB in their decisions, and will not have a disgrace to the CN community spit on their name!

Dear Sethly, I tried to register on your boards and pass the captcha 27 times. I failed. I therefore cannot continue to try.
We have that as a preventative measure to keep your kind out. However i can probably create an account for you with a temporary password. ;-P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! HA!

Watch me go for triple figures before asking for help.

Yes I have nothing else planned for my morning.

I blame lack of shens.

EDIT: I believe the phrase is Roflmao.

Got it in one. Take that Thrawn and Sethly

Bugger, now I have nothing else to do with my morning.

Edited by Cyphon88

This is very disappointing. Not that I know enough about Sparta to know what to expect, but I did expect better.

Have fun with the piece of %#$! software your now using. Hope its worth every dime you foolishly paid for it. When you wake up and realize why phpbb is the best option for any forums, remember that you can revert at any time for free!