Most Hated Player

Essenia

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post above mine is a lie. The material was not used to justify the war. A better thread to read if you wish to be informed of the casus belli of GWIII is this one:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...ic=59123&hl=

It was still mostly a load of crap. Deputy Minister of Trade? C'mon lol. We just wanted to crush some GATO skulls as much as they'd have liked to crush ours. That kind of hate is so hard to come by these days. :(

It was still mostly a load of crap. Deputy Minister of Trade? C'mon lol. We just wanted to crush some GATO skulls as much as they'd have liked to crush ours. That kind of hate is so hard to come by these days. :(

It was never a conclusive piece of evidence for the attack. The screenshot was not faked on the receiving end, which is what Janova posted. It's a lie. Vincent Xander damned himself the day those logs with Legion were leaked. That did him and his alliance in.

Destroying GATO was always in our minds and we wanted to do it. His defense of "I don't want to harm you militarily, just diplomatically!" was pathetic. A man unfit for his job and his times. No alliance is invincible. His central thesis was that we were and that we were evil because of it. Defeatist talk.

I'm amazed I got no mention, people surely throw enough hissy fits at me for spamming their IRC channels every night. Guess I'll try harder to spam from now on.

It's fun calling you (appropriate) names. You can't hate that.

EDIT: I'll respond to the question. The one player I distinctly remember hating is Grenval.

Edited by Mussolandia

I only really hate one member and that is Doitzel, and I don't even know if he plays anymore.

Posted on the same page as you, actually:

Yes, he did have a name change.

It's a lie

No it isn't. It may, possibly, not be true, in which case I am mistaken, though it's definitely a shop and such an obvious one that even if it wasn't faked by the people who posted it, they still bear a lot of responsiblity for knowingly using it.

I don't want to get into a debate about what's essentially IC politics here, but I object to being called a liar.

No it isn't. It may, possibly, not be true, in which case I am mistaken, though it's definitely a shop and such an obvious one that even if it wasn't faked by the people who posted it, they still bear a lot of responsiblity for knowingly using it.

I don't want to get into a debate about what's essentially IC politics here, but I object to being called a liar.

You are debating in an IC manner, purposefully distorting the truth about events that took place almost three years ago to suit your political needs. Object all you wish, you're still lying.

It is linked from the DoW under the CB section.

It's a little like the fake screenshot the New Pacific Order attempted to use against LUE in the Second Great War. The faked content involved a section of one of our Battalions, where we were apparently directing nations to begin using nuclear weapons. One of the more annoying entirely baseless accusations of that era, and an indication of just how low Pacifica can go.

You are debating in an IC manner, purposefully distorting the truth about events that took place almost three years ago to suit your political needs. Object all you wish, you're still lying.

Not really in the mood to get into this little debate you've got going here, but I do have one question - exactly what political means is he suiting? As you yourself point out, that was nearly 3 years ago now.

Two question here: who is the most hated alliance leader of all time by others and which alliance leader do you hate most yourself (again, all time)?

TruthElixerX is most hated alliance leader by others due to his involvement in spy rings causing his allies problems. TheAmplified42 is the one I hate the most personally because he is a complete back stabber.

TruthElixerX is most hated alliance leader by others due to his involvement in spy rings causing his allies problems. TheAmplified42 is the one I hate the most personally because he is a complete back stabber.

I know you're still pissed at the alliance as a whole for personal reasons, but honestly, I'd have to say that neither of those statements are even remotely accurate in any way.

It's a little like the fake screenshot the New Pacific Order attempted to use against LUE in the Second Great War. The faked content involved a section of one of our Battalions, where we were apparently directing nations to begin using nuclear weapons. One of the more annoying entirely baseless accusations of that era, and an indication of just how low Pacifica can go.

There have been many fake things thrown around this place. Remember when I wanted CIS to become a sub-set of ODN? And then they got rolled? Right... :rolleyes:

In any case, I don't really hate anyone here.

I know you're still pissed at the alliance as a whole for personal reasons, but honestly, I'd have to say that neither of those statements are even remotely accurate in any way.

I'm only angry with one member because he is a back stabber, most of the alliance I have no problem with. Even Rich333 I'm not pissed at anymore, but I have good reason to be angry with Amp.