Alliance War Draft

Essenia

Well, that's for us to know and the peanut gallery to blindly assume.

Up to now, it is long established historical fact.

Of course, blind assumptions on future actions would indeed be foolish.

For instance; I assume you have no choice but to fight to the bitter end, even if you end up on the wrong end of the gun.

Best o' luck to you. :)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing missing from that page is stomach. Do your members have the stomach to lose it all and fight to the bitter end. The allies you have now will expect it, but it can only be genuinely answered after the fact.

Um... cool. If you actually read the post I was quoting you would see it was about stats :/

As for "stomach" .... please- you can't do better than that? Our allies don't expect it- if they didn't think we would back them in a fight- they wouldn't have signed treaties with us. Today- we have only 3 MDPs that were signed before Karma or before we broke our treaty with Polar. These allies retain these treaties with us because they know we have 'reformed' (or at least- sorted out our FA policy). Our new allies know our history- they would not have signed with us if they thought history would repeat.

But by all means- keep on making baseless assumptions.

ODN, you guys should really stop with the whole "Guys, we've totally changed whhhhyyyyy don't you believe us?" thing that you got going on. People will believe it or they won't, constantly repeating it is silly and doesn't prove anything. Be content that you will prove it, or prove their point in the next war and let it rest for once.

People will believe it or they won't, constantly repeating it is silly and doesn't prove anything. Be content that you will prove it, or prove their point in the next war and let it rest for once.

I do believe the same could be said to our detractors and for that matter, pretty much all of the OWF. Unfortunately I can't see either of us stopping before the other does.

Edited by Sunstar

ODN, you guys should really stop with the whole "Guys, we've totally changed whhhhyyyyy don't you believe us?" thing that you got going on. People will believe it or they won't, constantly repeating it is silly and doesn't prove anything. Be content that you will prove it, or prove their point in the next war and let it rest for once.

Then stop bringing it up the fact we haven't changed :v:

Someone asked for this......i did a pretty shabby job of it though...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tmJ...amp;output=html

MHA, GPA, TDO and UPN have a negative difference.....

OMFG wins this with a difference of 95 :o

Surprising to see that alliances like NATO, NoR, TTK etc did not get picked.....they do have a pretty good military...

Edited by raasaa

I would take Essania's team all day long over Kaisers team. Kaiser has some really weird picks.

Also no ODN and no Nordreich?

You are severely underestimating Nordreich, they are a strong militairy alliance. ODN has 2000 nukes and should be picked before TOOL and ROK.

Very True NoR would be an excellent pick up to crush the mid tier. Not sure how their wonders are but they are definatly military minded

Lack of Valhalla makes me chuckle

WE were picked very late then got left off the roster. I swear we werent using steroids :P

We'd just go into peace mode to save our stats.

Also, Londo's fake-draft team would own the rest.

LONDO YOU DO LOVE US

Surprising to see that alliances like NATO, NoR, TTK etc did not get picked.....they do have a pretty good military...

NATO and NoR i could understand being picked TTK not so much. Great alliance fantastic people and Im very happy to have a treaty with them but I would not have picked them either. Lack of War Experiance or even desire to go to war. Maybe they have changed but IMO TTK would have been a bad pick for this scenerio.

Its good to see Valhalla falling off the radar should make for some interesting times in the future.

Edited by Buds The Man

um, you forgot that each round has two picks, so an allianced ranked 10 would expect to be in round 5.

Halve the rankings or double the pick round before subtracting?

um, you forgot that each round has two picks, so an allianced ranked 10 would expect to be in round 5.

Halve the rankings or double the pick round before subtracting?

This

also, where you stand by score doesn't indicate that you are more valuable (or less) in a war situation.

For example, Molon Labe is #70 for total alliance NS. Guru Order is #69

GO has 2.5 more score and 5x as many members, but 20% the nukes and about 2/3rd the amount of tech.

Which do you think is more prepared to war?

Sure, if you need to counteract someone like wF, you might draft GO before ML, but based on taking the largest alliances first, a good number of larger NS nations would be needed, compared to the 8-10K range.

All of these alliances agreeing to do it is unrealistic. Would be freaking awesome, but, won't happen, heh.

Buuuuuut.... why don't all the people in here pushing the idea group up and divide up equally? Seriously, there is no reason that that can't happen. Let's do it.

Okay, you go first.

TTK are pretty good, I'll say that much ;)

I do agree that the sides are a bit skewed in terms of who likes whom :P I don't think TOOL would like to fight IRON, FEAR, Argent, or WAPA. Not to mention Polaris.

And I kinda like Rab's idea too. :P