Alliance War Draft

Essenia

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you're over ODN :v:

The more I look at this, the more I realized how screwed Kaiser is with MK, NpO, IRON and FOK all on the other side. That's an extremely difficult upper-middle to take on.

Yeah, it would have been better if it went me, him, him, me, me, him, me, him ect

Then it would have been at the top picks probably TOP, FARK, FoK, MHA vs NpO, IRON, MK, Gromlins in the beginning which evens it out a lot, though he is probably still ahead in the middle tier.

okay throwing another wrench into this !@#$. What about all-madden throwback style. I wanna see how good your history knowledge is here.

So you can pick NPO pre-Karma, /b/ who ever from when ever.

I personally want to do two drafts now:

Leadup to Karma War-NPO vs. OV

UJW: GOONS vs. Polar

The inside joke of secretly not picking one alliance is pure gold. Moar drafts please!

And if we were to seriously do this I say 1 sanctioned alliance is randomly picked to be ignored and does not get to be in the war.

We decided not to include TOP in the choices for the simple reason that TOP is way stronger than anyone else and putting them in would have unbalanced the draft

The inside joke of secretly not picking one alliance is pure gold. Moar drafts please!

And if we were to seriously do this I say 1 sanctioned alliance is randomly picked to be ignored and does not get to be in the war.

They opted against including you in the draft so as not to give one of the three too big an advantage.

edit: someone beat me to it

Edited by James I

We decided not to include TOP in the choices for the simple reason that TOP is way stronger than anyone else and putting them in would have unbalanced the draft

Yeah, TOP makes you resort to some weird to :shens: fix its massive size. I think our draft did that decently (I did only get one extra first round pick as I just realized).

Team Polar is higher in everything except ANS, and that's really only due to a demilitarized NPO.

This is awesome. Assuming nulled treaties (I'd say that assumption has already been made), then the ODN is the decisive winner here. Thank you.

Why does ODN and nulled treaties happen so much in the same sentence?

Edited by Geoffron X

Essenia did well rapping up the more elite alliances instead of MHA and Sparta.

NPO would depend a lot on whether they are militarized and have good warchests.

Not picking ODN was stupid, they'd have been 10th on my list (after TOP, NpO, MK, IRON, Gremlins, FOK, Fark, Sparta, MHA in that order)

Also the problem with FAN is that more than half their nuclear nations are at 3999 infra and only a quarter are over 5999 infra, and their general wonder count is pretty poor. It's very difficult to much more than launch nukes for a couple rounds at 3999 infra, they are sacrificing long term economic growth (crucial for warchests) to pad their # of nuclear nations way too much.

Essenia did well rapping up the more elite alliances instead of MHA and Sparta.

NPO would depend a lot on whether they are militarized and have good warchests.

Not picking ODN was stupid, they'd have been 10th on my list (after TOP, NpO, MK, IRON, Gremlins, FOK, Fark, Sparta, MHA in that order)

Also the problem with FAN is that more than half their nuclear nations are at 3999 infra and only a quarter are over 5999 infra, and their general wonder count is pretty poor. It's very difficult to much more than launch nukes for a couple rounds at 3999 infra, they are sacrificing long term economic growth (crucial for warchests) to pad their # of nuclear nations way too much.

Yeah, FAN is massively overrated. You forgot to point of that they have very little tech which reduces the damage their nukes can do as well. As for ODN, they obviously 'should have been' drafted, but I'd have them quite a bit lower than 10th.

Yeah, FAN is massively overrated. You forgot to point of that they have very little tech which reduces the damage their nukes can do as well. As for ODN, they obviously 'should have been' drafted, but I'd have them quite a bit lower than 10th.

I don't know, they're 8th for nukes, 7th for tech, and have gotten decently active lately. 10th seems about right to me, especially looking at Azaghul's list.