Countdown to Athens Rep Payment

Bilrow

Stupid promises itt.

Every time Tushar Dhoot posts Srqt will have an egg dropped on his head.

Also athens has paid their reps via secret foreign aid.

Prove me wrong :3

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad bilrow has understood that he was harming Ni. This marks a new day in CN!

Actually I am just waiting for responses from my messaging, so not much more to say until then.

I have a silly question !!

Are you going to do one of these silly posts for every alliance that owes reps or are you so in love with Athens that we are the only ones you can concentrate on?

This thread has been very amusing and enjoyable!

Thank you to all that contributed!

Sure if it appears that the alliance is saying one thing and doing another.

Actually I am just waiting for responses from my messaging, so not much more to say until then.

Keep waiting. Until then, the kitchen staff frowns on your shenanigans.

waiting1.jpg

379mil/2000 tech 376mil/2000tech

EDIT: you got ahead of me again

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Why do you insist on believing that we are doing nothing?

Because I've seen already the flip flop of Athens on being "sorry" and then their condescending attitude by Londo in this thread saying reps weren't owed. Your credibility is shot.

We can't force anyone to talk with us or respond to us or anyone for that matter in a timely manner!

When you figure out how please enlighten the rest of us.

Use the force. Ask NSO to borrow it if you must.

Edited by Bilrow

And then once we hit zero and start in the negatives that will be how much you owe Knights of Ni!

If you think that is going to quiet me, you are sadly mistaken. You fought for this free world where we can voice our opinions openly about any subject. Surely you weren't being hypocritical in your motives.

So what is the current update on discussions with Knights of Ni!?

He won't be. I remember being in those talks and I don't particularly remember you being invited to this free world.

full-metal-jacket-ermey.jpg

Jesus H. Christ! You're not a writer. You're a killer!

373mil/2000 tech

Edited by George the Great

This could get interesting :P

Anyways, so is Srqt going to donate $24 million to KoNi now? To me it seems like KoNi are the winners in this whole situation.

Two eggs on Srqt's head.

Don't test me.

Athens, you need to pay reps to an alliance that hasnt agreed to an amount yet gosh.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

If Athens is seriously attempting to silence a third party by threats to the alliance they attacked unprovoked, then we have a new NPO to watch out for in this post "Karma" corrected world. This sickens me. Everything you claimed to fight against you now do yourself.

If Athens is seriously attempting to silence a third party by threats to the alliance they attacked unprovoked, then we have a new NPO to watch out for in this post "Karma" corrected world. This sickens me. Everything you claimed to fight against you now do yourself.

We're actually worse since we failed to learn from the mistakes of others.

OOC: Posting pictures of underage girls in their panties, really isn't the idea how to play a on line politics/nation building game. While poking fun is,..fun, lets have some lines. There are boards for this utterly childish and pathetic sense of humor. Let lose there.

IC: I really do hope that the amount of reps get settled and send, sooner rather then later.

Edited by Branimir

You realize that was a joke, right?

Taking away reparations every time Bilrow says something was a joke? If not, my statement stands true, Athens is filled with hypocrites. If Athens attempt to silence free speech was the joke, then I take back calling them hypocrites.

OOC: Posting pictures of underage girls in their panties, really isn't the idea how to play a on line politics/nation building game. While poking fun is,..fun, lets have some lines. There are boards for this utterly childish and pathetic sense of humor. Let lose there.

IC: I really do hope that the amount of reps get settled and send, sooner rather then later.

Of course you do, you care only about Ni!'s well being...it really is quite touching.Perhaps if they had a viceroy...they would be more easily accessible.

Taking away reparations every time Bilrow says something was a joke? If not, my statement stands true, Athens is filled with hypocrites. If Athens attempt to silence free speech was the joke, then I take back calling them hypocrites.

Yeah, taking away reparations every time Bilrow says something was a joke. It was said earlier on by Jack Diorno and its just poking fun at Bilrow.

It's hard to settle reps while bilrow keeps changing them on us.

Of course you do, you care only about Ni!'s well being...it really is quite touching.Perhaps if they had a viceroy...they would be more easily accessible.

Lets say, because I don't like Athens, I instantly start liking Ni! Originally, it has nothing to do with Ni!, but Athens, though that still doesnt mean I don't care.

It's hard to settle reps while bilrow keeps changing them on us.

While I understand the obvious joke here contained, maybe you should leave Bilrow alone and fix your mess.

Its just an idea,...

Edited by Branimir

No one cares about the Knights of Ni! in this situation, that's why it doesn't matter who brought this message to the forums. But now that Athens has explained they are waiting on a response and once they get a response they will be paying with their own nations, there is literally nothing at all to argue about.

Your argument is ridiculous at best. This has almost nothing to do with Ni! and everything to do with Athens. My argument was Bilrow's shameless attention whoring and attempted PR war against Athens. Him caring about Ni! was never an essential or central part of my argument or why I called him out for this abomination of a topic.